• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most epic thing your falcon has done?

muesli

Smash Journeyman
Germany, Waldkirch (nobody knows this place)!
The most epic thing my Falcon did was:

I runned towards my friend, he was jumping so I was able to perform a style-knee but he wasn't dead because his pecrantage was to low, he feld down the stage, I continued running to him, jumped down the edge for mindgame (now the really epic thing) I did the 2nd somersoult in the air back on the stage, nearly in the same time he did a up-B with Ganondorf, as soon as I stood on the stage I pressed immediately B to perform a FALCON PUNCH!! . With his up-B he jumped directly into my Apocalyptic-PUNCH.

After that I nearly died because of laughing :chuckle:

muesli :)

inside

Smash Journeyman
A running knee all the way from the right side of Hyrule to the other, he said he saw it coming, he just never knew that he could get hit.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
i was playing teams when somebody else got popped up (dont remember how)
since both me and my teammate are shameless dd knee campers we both immediately pounced to get the knee
basically we were on the two lower platforms of battlefield opposite each other, and we jumped up and simultaneously kneed a marth who was popped up above the middle platform on either side

i dont know what happened after that because the tv exploded

Red.

Smash Ace
some great things I've done would probably be

in a few friendlies were I did

tech chasing dairs
2 or more knees
4 uairs on a marth from a uthrow

Patinator

Smash Champion
Eh, most epic thing would be the Tapion Punch combo (Dair to Falcon Punch), although I've also done like twenty Knees in a row...

...On a Lv. 1, Lv. 9 handicap, 0.5 damage ratio. Other than Tapion Punch, it'd just be using the Dair spike on two people at once. ...CPUs, of course. No one good around my location to play.

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
My Falcon went on a rampage in tokyo with chuck norris.
Godzilla does not like being knee'd in the face.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
The most epic thing my Falcon has done...?

ShffFALCOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

Then I proceeded to say "Show me ya moves!" four times in a row.

Still can't shffl....always mess up the l-cancel....

odintu

Smash Cadet
Battlefield vs a samus.

Shffl Knee, jump back, Knee again, L-cancel and jump off with a knee.
Triple Knee on a samus. Go figure.

That stuff should've been recorded T_T

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
just now, i was playing a fox and he was fire-foxing back up in a diagnal way. and i screamed drop zone! and i did it and it sweet spotted and he died and i got set on fire. sexyyy

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I did one a couple of weeks ago. FFA match, me and 2 sheiks left. The sheiks are duking it out on the right side of FD, I'm on the left. I do a moonwalk to a backwards falcon punch, and I land right between the sheiks. Ok now the epic part. The punch animation finished as I landed and....the pullback swing (the part of the animation when falcon's elbow is pulled back and he is bringing his fist forward but the small hitbox is still behind him) hits the sheik on the right who was touching me. Then the fully extended punch hits the sheik on the left. Both sheiks are KO'd milliseconds from each other...... I win.

AREL0E

Smash Apprentice
Marth 3 stocks Cf 1 Stock. Lots of spamming nairs and ledgehop knees, won it for me. too bad i placed third at the tourney.

Zone

Smash Champion
B-air near edge on peach--> jump b-air --> double jump up-air(Facing away so the last part of up-air hits) --> into Up+B off stage.

<3 that.

jmic

Smash Ace
Marth 3 stocks Cf 1 Stock. Lots of spamming nairs and ledgehop knees, won it for me. too bad i placed third at the tourney.
The Bay Area has so much competition. It must've been such a small tourney for you to have gotten third. Don't get me wrong though, but have you been to an NCB at SJSU?

FoxFtw

Smash Apprentice
On my friends marth almost at the edge of FD SH Bair-SH Bair-Bair-Double Jump Weak Bair When he was recovering i ledge-hopped Dair spiked him out of his B-up

Worst part- I was recording the match but the tape ended like 1 minute before it...

Smot

Smash Apprentice
I was playing my friend's samus on FoD, Dthrow, nair, uair, and landed a knee off of the screen and managed to recover... oh and yesterday I moonwalk reverse kneed my friend when he was on the edge. pretty epic

Patinator

Smash Champion
On Battlefield, I Falcon Punched a Lv. 1 Ganondorf on the east side at 50-70%. Can't remember. He went WEST, then I dashed over and Knee'd him. EAST. Then, while he recovered, the Knee won me the 10-stock match! It was so cool! My friend and I laughed so hard!

So yeah, G-dorf survived a Falcon Punch at 50-70. And a Knee at 70-80! A Lv. 1 CPU?!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I was fighting against a YLink player, and I had been knocked off the stage too far to recover. He jumped out to nair me and I Raptor Boost spiked him in mid-air, killing us both :laugh:

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
marth is my main character, c falcon is my second one... so, my best falcon combo ever was on lightning meele, vs my friend (fox/his best)... the combo was on final destination so... side+b, up smash, up air (sent him backwards), ran and forward air (knee'd son)

Smash Master
I did Falcon Punch, and the invisible ceiling glitch spiked my opponent to the bottom of the stage.

Top Bottom