• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most epic thing your falcon has done?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I once falcon punched two of my friends at the same time OFF the stage on FD.

Also, My falcon, another falcon, and a kirby all falcon punched at the same time, all hit each other without clanking somehow, and all died.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Random, I know, but in Team Lightning Melee my partner died, leaving me alone vs a Mario and a Ganon. I get both of them with a knee at the same time, sending Mario to his death on the left side of the screen, while Ganon flies all the way across. I run across FD and full jump a flying Falcon Punch, connecting with Ganon's face during his up+b off stage for the major epic win.. It was even more awesome in fast motion.

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
Down throw -> Isai stomp -> tech chase knee -> sprint across pokemon stadium -> knee off the stage

Spike cancelled a D-air and stage spiked the other falcon

Inside of about a minute, getting 3 spike kills because of friend's stupidity. Kept jumping off the edge after me, and I'd catch him with a spike on my way back =P.

pwndj00n00b

Smash Journeyman
The most epic thing would be my super falcon punch combo, raptor boost->dair->falcon punch. Other epic things would be everything in our compilation lol.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
School tournament against big talker. I have 4 stocks 75%(hes a n00b) and he respawns on FD. I dash dance until his IV frames wear off and proceed with epic combomonstrosity.

Stomp>nair>nair>SHFFL'd Uair>FJ Uair>Bair sex(reverse direction)>Knee. He goes flying to the left side of the stage and I stand in the middle expecting him to die. But he wants me Fatality and starts a firefox. I say out loud "Oh no you didnt" while FJing into a Falcon Punch off the stage for great justice and GAME. Then I just pulled my controller out and walked away.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
School tournaments are always a piece of poop. I'm going to one soon against a big talker. I'm actually planning to use Falcon.

Falcon punch edge guard on my opponent's last stock off stage. I was laughing so hard after.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i tend to do alot of epic things because thats how i play. but the best is prolly when my friend try to reverse up-B me with marth off the stage and missed and as we both were falling to death i landed a falcon punch. i do alot of off stage falcon punches and spikes >_> my second fav is in my crews combo video with the falcon punch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y_fgdpcsOA

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
i tend to do alot of epic things because thats how i play. but the best is prolly when my friend try to reverse up-B me with marth off the stage and missed and as we both were falling to death i landed a falcon punch. i do alot of off stage falcon punches and spikes >_> my second fav is in my crews combo video with the falcon punch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y_fgdpcsOA
E-Nomine...I like :D

Lazylen

Smash Rookie
Don't have a video of it, but Falcon Punch -> Dair to another C. Falcon into the shooting lasers on Corneria.

instant death. :p

Top Bottom