• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most epic thing your falcon has done?

Best101

Smash Ace
Combo: knee>Knee>Uair>Knee *opponent flies offstage and I follow*>Knee

Edit: It seems I'm not the only one with the Knee only combos

powermeat

Smash Rookie
knee->spike meteor canceled -> a knee bouncing them off the wall into my up b -> up be onto the ledge

falco999

Smash Apprentice
it was probably a knee followed by a falcon punch off the stage and i survived

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
im playing a samus and im trying to recover. she jumps out to intercept and i raptor boost, spiking her and losing my recovery. She meteor cancels and upb's into me, giving me time to dair spike her and recover.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
well just yesterday....i threw a knee as to try to edgeguard(this of course was a distraction) and with my double jump d-aired FTW...hehe mindgames...

Walt

Smash Ace
falcon ditto on dreamland. standing on the top platform I get a grab, dropzone, he DI's down and techs on the right platfrom, then I grab and dropzone again for the stock. this was done to a noob who had learn to tech like 4 minutes before this and pretty much DI'd down on accident but it was still god**** amazing.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Reverse walljump Falcon Punch. On my last stock.

Tough I don't know if that's epic enough...

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
Cyberdemon has the best sig ever!

Anyway,
I did a knee sending them backwards into the wall of the main stage on dreamland, jumped and did it again, this time a stage spike, and recovered using my friend in a teams battle.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Yeah that was pretty beautiful. I can't even do that in training mode:( It sucks not being able to combo like that.
Don't try in training mode, because it's harder to shffl uair with the analog stick. Use the c-stick in normal vs mode to shffl uair and you can practice it there.

Just trying to help another uair-challenged falcon :)

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
this happened last week:

i stomped a fox offstage a bit too low to recover back from, but i tried upBing anyway
my friend firefoxed to meteor cancel and got caught in my up b
he kept teching the stage and firefoxing
i kept upB grabbing him
after about 4 times he missed a tech and i was high enough to recover
taunt ---> pause ---> unplug controller and walk away
lol@the last 2 things

mine was...match starts, 0-death combo, twice, he hast 2 stock left, he proceeds to suicide himself once, i laugh, he just leaves his controller down and i start to dair him and after like 5 a falcon punch, he just sat back and watched, i laughed the hall out of him when it ended and he just left the place, so i just kept playing with the other people there xD he came back liek 2 minutes later, it was a bit sad tbh.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
FoD, vs a Doc
I die. I fall down and falcon punch immediately. He is behind me.
I yelled "PUNCH" before it came out, and he rolled into it.

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
Don't try in training mode, because it's harder to shffl uair with the analog stick. Use the c-stick in normal vs mode to shffl uair and you can practice it there.

Just trying to help another uair-challenged falcon :)
Oh yeah, that's my main problem. I don't C-stick.:mad:

jmic

Smash Ace
Okay so yesterday this happened at my tourney during friendlies:

Me vs. Marth, FD. I'm at 50%, Marth is at 0.

Dthrow > Dthrow > Nair > Nair > Uair > offstage Uair > double Jump Falcon Punch.

God I wish I recorded it.

Yeah that was pretty beautiful. I can't even do that in training mode:( It sucks not being able to combo like that.

PS - SilentWolf we are waiting on your video lol
Im waiting on a few things as well. id like to get it up more than you would like to see it.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Ey I have one that acutally counts. Just today I was facing a jiggs and he dropped down below FD to rest me as I recovered. The rest connected, but I smash DI'd towards the bottom of the ledge and wall tech'd and lived. There was maybe an inch between where I was rested and where I tech'd. **** I wish I had vids for that -.-

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Dair on a friends fox off of FD. He meteor cancels as I started a reverse off the stage falcon punch. Turns out he meteors canceled at the perfect height, got plowed by my falcon punch, and got stage spiked by the ledge.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
Modified Tapion Punch.

it was in this tourney, i daired, marth didnt tech, i was still in air, marth presses A to get up, i jump and falcon punch, marth attacks then misses then paunched.

benxsv

Smash Rookie
quintuple knee, thats five knees

(lvl 1 bowser) lol, i guess it doesnt really count, but its still awesome in my eyes

Top Bottom