• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

Jammer

Smash Lord
I used to call my teachers "Mom" and "Dad" all the time. Well, at least up to about second or third grade. I called my fifth grade teacher "Mom" once.

Maybe I have parental issues?

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I think it has something to do with the Updates on the Dojo too. If it's a Character tomorrow we'll get a whole influx of people coming here, and the Pool Room will be back to being busy again. :laugh:

Navo

Smash Apprentice
At lunch yesterday some people put laxitives (is that how you spell it?) in my friends drink without him knowing. Then after he drank it then they told him, which was kind of funny but i kind of felt bad when i found out lol. And hes a small kid. Hes in grade 10 and under 100 pounds and just over 5 feet. Halfway through 3rd period he asks to go to the bathroom... then i dont see him again util classes changed lol.
I felt bad for him

Lag

Smash Journeyman
My first Picture Day. I was a Kindergartener. I go up to take a picture, I got nervous. So I took a crap right in my pants - I was like..."Oh my god, this is not happening..." So I took my picture, but my face was like I was about to cry lol. It was so gross when I had to sit down...squishy...and liquidy(EWWWW). After that I had to go pee (oh great there's more...), so I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom. She said yeah sure go. Right when I leave the assembly room, I piss in my pants. I quickly run to the bathroom, in panic, I go to the girls' bathroom instead of the boys'. Not giving a ****, I wipe my butt and clean up,then some girl in a stall said: "what's that smell?!" I quickly run out of there. Two girls who were going to the bathroom looked at me. I just walked away, they kept looking at me, silently.

Three words: Worst. Day. Ever.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Oh, you poor thing, Lag.

I used to wet my pants all the time in kindergarten. I never had it that bad, thouh.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
One time, we had a guy who just knew nothing about anything teaching us for a cover lesson, as the citizenship teacher was away.

Anyway, he went through what people are like, then started saying that gay people were more promiscuous than straight people, and listed a few stereotypes of gay men.

After this, I put my hand up, and meant to say "They're not all like that, though", but slipped up and said "We're not all like that, though". So yeah, everyone at school knows =/
isn't it funny that when you think of something that you have to wait to say and when you say it it comes out different?

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, we know, brawlpro.

For example, every single one of Lightshade's stories was fictional.

I figure about two thirds of the stories here are true.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
My first Picture Day. I was a Kindergartener. I go up to take a picture, I got nervous. So I took a crap right in my pants - I was like..."Oh my god, this is not happening..." So I took my picture, but my face was like I was about to cry lol. It was so gross when I had to sit down...squishy...and liquidy(EWWWW). After that I had to go pee (oh great there's more...), so I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom. She said yeah sure go. Right when I leave the assembly room, I piss in my pants. I quickly run to the bathroom, in panic, I go to the girls' bathroom instead of the boys'. Not giving a ****, I wipe my butt and clean up,then some girl in a stall said: "what's that smell?!" I quickly run out of there. Two girls who were going to the bathroom looked at me. I just walked away, they kept looking at me, silently.

Three words: Worst. Day. Ever.
Poor thing! Using the bathroom on yourself at school is soo embarrassing. I remember when I crapped in my pants in 1st grade so I asked the Teacher assistant for some clothes to change into(saying I used number 1) so she gave me some clothes that this other kid had brought. Boy..walking from the field back to the classroom with crap in your pants was weird.(wobble :D)

There's also that time in 5th grade during the first day of school, this girl wanted to go to the bathroom and the teacher wouldn't let her. Couple minutes later she raised her hand and automatically the teacher responded with "No. You can not go to the bathroom!" and the girl said "I already did..." Thats when I saw like a small waterfall of pee fall down her chair..

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
I got a boner in P.E. class and my thing was sticking out at the end of my shorts. I think that was the most embarrassing moment of my high school years

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
One day, for some reason, I had to pee roughly every 20-30 minutes. Not too embarrassing (surprisingly, nobody ever asked me anything about it), but it certainly wasn't fun.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
A double post, both are pointless...

One time in 5th grade I was absent for a day because of diarhea. When I got back, everyone was being all ********:
""What happened?"
" What were you out for?"
"OMG WE'VE NEVER HAD AN ABSENCE BEFORE!"

Anyway, it's really embarresing to say you had diarhea, so I just said a headache. Uhggh.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
well he did leave it sitting on the table while he went to buy something, and also it was powerd that is meant to desolve in water. and also we only have 4 periods every semester... Us crazy canadians.

Edit: wow this sounds random... i guess i should have quoted but im refering to stuff a page back

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
At lunch yesterday some people put laxitives (is that how you spell it?) in my friends drink without him knowing. Then after he drank it then they told him, which was kind of funny but i kind of felt bad when i found out lol. And hes a small kid. Hes in grade 10 and under 100 pounds and just over 5 feet. Halfway through 3rd period he asks to go to the bathroom... then i dont see him again util classes changed lol.
I felt bad for him
This was what he was talking about, his freind that got pWn3d by laxitives.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
When I was in 7th grade, I liked this girl, who was kinda quiet, and was friends with really popular girls, so one day, one of her friends asked me who I liked, and I said her, and she was like "ok, I'll tell her that you would ask her out after school", so anyways, it was after school, and I went to my locker, and when I turned around to leave, there was a circle of kids behind me, with the girl i liked there. I was so nervous that I was speechless, and I didnt even ask her out cuz i was so scared. Well, someone must have told her that I was going to ask her out, so she just siad "oh.... I'm not ready for a boyfriend" and she walked away. It was really embarrassing after, since she was a person that I usually talked to alot, and after, it made things alot more akward. But I dont regret being shut down, since I am starting to talk to her after 2 years.

Jammer

Smash Lord
You must go out with her, MetalLuigi! That is, of course, assuming that she is now "ready for a boyfriend".

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hah, yeah, I wouldnt even chance asking her out again, since she is just barely starting to talk to me without akwardness, and I'm pretty sure that she gave that excuse to be polite... well maybe in a couple of years, I can try again:).

Jammer

Smash Lord
Woah, MetalLuigi, if you're going to stick around for a couple years, waiting until it would be okay to ask her out again, you're a little too obsessed with her, methinks.

If she likes you, and you like her, you guys should go out, and be a cute couple. End of story.

If she doesn't like you, your job is not to try to win her over in the next couple of years. Just be yourself--don't be her friend with the ultimate aim of kissing her or something.

Well, sorry for the relationship advice. I just don't want you to get upset over a girl who, and I'm sorry to say this, probably doesn't see you as boyfriend material.

Top Bottom