• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

Jammer

Smash Lord
I don't see how it's embarrassing to fail an open book test. Well, at least any more embarrassing than failing any other test.

My teachers, at least, only let you use your book during tests when it won't help you. Usually, the time limit is so strict that you don't really have time to look anything up.

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
I forgot my name once in math class. It was the beginning of 8th grade, and it was my Algebra class. I was really nervous because I ended up sitting next to this girl I really like. Then the teacer called me up to finish a problem on the board. She didn't know my name like most teachers at the beginning of the year, so she asked for my name as soon as I finished the problem. I just sat there doing that whole "My name? Yes my name, umm..." I took me three minutes of that until I could remember, I looked so stupid.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Sometimes I get confused about spelling easy words. I think there's something that triggers this, but I'm not sure what.

For example, I wanted to spell the word "who". I couldn't remember how to spell it. I tried "hoo", but that didn't look right. After a while I ended up spelling "who" with "how". I was so confused.

And another time I forgot how to spell "the". I mean, it's a tricky word. It has a very strange "th" sound. I was putting in z's, s's, a's, etcetera trying to remake the sound of the word "the". I think I ended up using "ztha" or something like that. And then the next time I needed to spell it, I spelled it correctly ("the") without even thinking about it.

Weird.

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
Cleveland, Ohio (who actually puts this here?)
Sometimes I get confused about spelling easy words. I think there's something that triggers this, but I'm not sure what.

For example, I wanted to spell the word "who". I couldn't remember how to spell it. I tried "hoo", but that didn't look right. After a while I ended up spelling "who" with "how". I was so confused.

And another time I forgot how to spell "the". I mean, it's a tricky word. It has a very strange "th" sound. I was putting in z's, s's, a's, etcetera trying to remake the sound of the word "the". I think I ended up using "ztha" or something like that. And then the next time I needed to spell it, I spelled it correctly ("the") without even thinking about it.

Weird.
today i tripped up on the word "true"... :dizzy:

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Lol :laugh:

Anyway, you know what sucks in my household. Showing your report card to your mom when you have a C. Things get really nasty...really quick.
Not in my househould =\ My mom will be like "Well you can do better now get out" XD My mom doesn't care as long as I'm passing.

I failed an open book test once. It was like HARD fill in the blank with like explain your answer crap or list details about your answers.. ugh.

Another thing embarrassing is like some loud annoying girl catching you playing an RPG game or looking at anime on your PSP and automatically saying "YO' still watching DBZ" or "Dragonball Z crap!" out loud -_-

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
A rarely get a C, but if I get one, my mom will get all mad at the teacher and think he/she made a mistake. I got my report card saturday so my mom wanted me to ask my S.S teacherr if that was right. Lol turned out it said I had not taken this one test(counts as 0). He made the test not count toward my grade at all, and I ended up changing from a C to a B+.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
One time, we had a guy who just knew nothing about anything teaching us for a cover lesson, as the citizenship teacher was away.

Anyway, he went through what people are like, then started saying that gay people were more promiscuous than straight people, and listed a few stereotypes of gay men.

After this, I put my hand up, and meant to say "They're not all like that, though", but slipped up and said "We're not all like that, though". So yeah, everyone at school knows =/

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
One time, we had a guy who just knew nothing about anything teaching us for a cover lesson, as the citizenship teacher was away.

Anyway, he went through what people are like, then started saying that gay people were more promiscuous than straight people, and listed a few stereotypes of gay men.

After this, I put my hand up, and meant to say "They're not all like that, though", but slipped up and said "We're not all like that, though". So yeah, everyone at school knows =/
Aww. I'm scared I might pull something off like that =\

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!

Now that sucks my friend! Hopefully you can play it off as a goofup!

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Something odd... happened in the elementary school I went to a few years ago. My little cousin, (first grade) has a new student in his class.

The kid is generally bad behaved, coming late to school, not handing in homework, speaking up, ect. So, the new kid goes and tells my little cousin that his older cousin gave him a gun and hes gonna shoot the teacher. (The teacher is actually really nice)

So anyway, the teacher is always telling the students that telling isn't tattling if it's for the right reason.

So my cousin goes and tells the teacher, and I'm not sure what happened next, but apparently the cousin is like 20 and the kid has to go a therapist or something.

Not really embarrasing, but I bet my cousin will find it odd that he stopped a possible shooting when he gets older. :psycho:

Oh yeah, my little cousin got two stars for being a good boy, so he's pretty happy with that lol.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Well, last I remember it was in 8th P.E class. ALL the 8th graders had to be in the gym that day, and we were doing relay's in teams. there were about 9 teams of 8 people. Yea, so basically somehow our team was the last ones standing up, and i was the last person to go.

Everyone was watching me, including my crush. Everyone was also sitting down..I had to run up to the cone, jump rope 5 times, and run back. Easy right? Yea, so I go and run, I pick up the jump rope...and I jump....BUT..

On my second jump my pants fell down,and i was facing forward..and i had on whittie tighties...and yea everyone saw me...and i just ran out of the gym and skipped the rest of the period..

it was the most embarassing thing i ever done.

Fernie812

Smash Cadet
Oh. That's easy. The most embarassing expirience in school was the ENTIRE SECOND GRADE. I had the WORST teacher. We would all sit in groups of about six tables, and I had to sit in a desk far away from everyone else by myself. Also, we were all had these jobs, like erasing the blackboard or cleaning out the classroom sink, and she never let me have one. And then, she made one of the jobs to be my "special helper" Another kid in the class would have to be my special helper, tying my shoes and telling me how much time was left in lunch. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING.

Granted, everyone believed that I was retarted back then and the principal was looking into special schools for me, but is it still worth singling me out? And then at the end of every day, I would always have to stand up in front of the class and say what I did right that day. That really brought my piss to a boil. The other kids were horrible to me for that, making fun of me and even occasionally attacking me. I did nothing wrong, I never fought or was loud, I just sat there and took notes, I even got decent grades, but she insisted on singling me out. WHY??? Today, I'm getting all A's in advanced coarses, so it almost makes me laugh to remember me as the quite boy in the principals office being asked what special school was most appealing to me.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Fernie, that is so horrible it pretty much made me cry.

I was a really slow starter, so they thought I was stupid, too, until like second grade.

But I never had anything as bad as you. Yes, the kids made fun of me a lot, but the teachers didn't. They didn't single me out. I can't believe your teacher thought she was helping by having you do those things. I don't know how you put up with it. I would have just stood there, silent, when I was supposed to be saying what I did right that day. And I would have gotten a frowny face for that day (I had a smiley face/frowny face system when I was in kindergarten to help my behavior).

I am so glad you managed to come out of it okay.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Meh, I wore whitie tighties until fifth grade, I think. Even in high school, you do see some of them while changing for gym.

It's normal to wear them when you're really young and when you're over 30 or so, I believe. Just not in between.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Yes, sometimes my boxer ride up my crotch when I run alot...

@ Fernie Sometimes K/1st grade teachers are weird like that. My first grade teacher always stuck me in the stupid time out chair. FOR NO REASON! I have a good one...

It was the FIRST day, and we were all sitting on the rug singing songs that we liked. Then, I turned my head to the left, and the teacher was all like "What was that for?'. To this day, I have no clue what I ever did wrong. I was too intimidared to say something...>:o

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
The opposite thing happened or me, Tobi.

Last Year I was in a General/Credit English class, and got a 3 overall through my whole Year.

In other words, I was in the highest English class, and got the 3rd highest Grade possible.

But they put me into the lowest class.

I could've skipped my whole Year, and failed every single test and Exam, and I still would've been put into this class.

I've been complaining about that to the School for ages now, but they just don't seem to be listening.

And on another note,

Am I the only one that doesn't buy tight boxers?! :confused:

Top Bottom