• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

Jammer

Smash Lord
How exactly did you end up peeing though? Did you just have to go really bad, or did you..um...how do I put this...did it get caught on your shorts amd cause spraying?Either way, good story XD
I'm trying to remember...

I think we were taking a test in a class, and I had to go so bad, but I couldn't leave. I guess my sphincter weakened and let a bit through. I'm sure you know how the feeling of warm wetness just causes you to, erm, really want to release it, and I guess that's what happened. I stayed in my seat until everyone else left the classroom, then waddled to the bathroom.

Man, that crooshed.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Scuse' me? I have the best one, that was stated about 4 pages ago.

As we started making out, she unzipped my pants and placed her hand on my ****. As soon as she touched it I immediately came and started farting. It was really awkward. I stared down the whole time and waited for the whole thing to be over. When it finally was, she gave a look of disgust and left.

True story.
You can't just immediately blow a load and fart at the same time.

That is NOT a true story. In fact, most of these stories on this forum aren't real.

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
Lol Wow....

How exactly did you end up peeing though? Did you just have to go really bad, or did you..um...how do I put this...did it get caught on your shorts amd cause spraying?Either way, good story XD
I know you meant him, but I had been doing Jump Rope For Hesrt for an hour outside and had drunk waaaaaaaaaaay too much water and when we went inside there wasa line at the bathroom. i couldn't hold it.

Jammer

Smash Lord
That is NOT a true story. In fact, most of these stories on this forum aren't real.
Meh, mine are. But I guess you're right that not all of them are.

Still, there's really no way to tell. I don't think Lightshade's story is impossible, but it seems more and more improbable every time he repeats it, because he sounds like a whiny little boy when he does, and no girl would do that with a whiny little boy.

I'd predict that two-thirds of the stories here are true (or just slightly exaggerated). Almost all of the stories involving a guy doing stuff with a girl are probably untrue. It's a way to sound like you're a player, which is very important in a video game forum like this.

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
Meh, mine are. But I guess you're right that not all of them are.

Still, there's really no way to tell. I don't think Lightshade's story is impossible, but it seems more and more improbable every time he repeats it, because he sounds like a whiny little boy when he does, and no girl would do that with a whiny little boy.

I'd predict that two-thirds of the stories here are true (or just slightly exaggerated). Almost all of the stories involving a guy doing stuff with a girl are probably untrue. It's a way to sound like you're a player, which is very important in a video game forum like this.
I do not lie on forums. Granted, I do not give out too much inflo (i.e. I don't give out name, address, ect.) but I do not lie to sound cool. I'm a wimp and I admit it. :)

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
He's saying he feels your pain

and/or your mom

At school just a few weeks ago i was leaning back in my chair and my friend pushed me over to hard and I fell =[
Oh.

LOL.

Ow.

I've also had a lot of embarassing moments in public involving random erections.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I've also had a lot of embarassing moments in public involving random erections.
I'd like to hear about them. I have a feeling that you're gay (just a hunch), so I assume your stories would be particularly entertaining. But only if you feel comfortable sharing.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
I tore my ACL in the 7th grade playing a game called Train Wreck. It took like 3 people to get me off the floor. That's my last memory of ever shedding a tear. (Yes, one tear.)

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I cannot tell a lie.

I knew Ice Puff was gay because he said so in the "That's Gay" thread. I was just playing you all. Sorry. (Although I can often tell some pretty deep stuff about people--like their home life, if they have siblings, their personality, their goals, and other stuff like that--just by conversing with them.)

I understand. I have a weird gift that I can tell people's past just by looking into their eyes.
Yeah, I think someone refuses to be outdone by someone else...

If I posted a picture of my eyes, could you tell me my past?

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
I tore my ACL in the 7th grade playing a game called Train Wreck. It took like 3 people to get me off the floor. That's my last memory of ever shedding a tear. (Yes, one tear.)

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting.
What's an ACL?
-------
Most of my embarassing erection moments weren't much. Like being *happy* (let's just call it that) when I had to walk across the room and halls, do stuff in front of the class (that just sucks). The really worst time it ever happened actually wasn't random but it was awkward as hell. I went to get some paintball supplies. I was with my dad. There were two other guys there: A 20s-ish clerk (male) and a friend of his (about the same age). My dad talked to the clerk about problems with the paintball guns and stuff, and he bought the stuff he needed, all of that. But for the entire time I was hard as a mofo (from seeing the clerk) and everyone could obviously tell. I just kind of avoided looking at the clerk too much and got red when him and his buddy kept looking at me. It was a huge awkward silence. My dad never even noticed.

^ I never had to formally come out to that guy...:embarrass

^ I know it sounds boring but it was awkward as hell...

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
I cannot tell a lie.

I knew Ice Puff was gay because he said so in the "That's Gay" thread. I was just playing you all. Sorry. (Although I can often tell some pretty deep stuff about people--like their home life, if they have siblings, their personality, their goals, and other stuff like that--just by conversing with them.)

Yeah, I think someone refuses to be outdone by someone else...

If I posted a picture of my eyes, could you tell me my past?
Anything about home life, siblings, ect. you can tell about me?

I'm interested. :)

Jammer

Smash Lord
What's an ACL?
WIkipedia said:
The anterior cruciate ligament (or ACL) is one of the four major ligaments of the knee.

It connects from a posterio-lateral part of the femur to an anterio-medial part of the tibia. These attachments allow it to resist forces pushing the tibia forward relative to the femur.

More specifically, it is attached to the depression in front of the intercondyloid eminence of the tibia, being blended with the anterior extremity of the lateral meniscus.

It passes up, backward, and laterally, and is fixed into the medial and back part of the lateral condyle of the femur.
In other words, it's a ligament in your knee that hurts really bad if it's torn and debilitates you for a month, with stiffness and pain for another 5 months, I believe.

Anything about home life, siblings, ect. you can tell about me?
Sorry, I'd have to talk to you face to face, in order to see your mannerisms and take in the nuances of your speech. But from what I can tell, you get along very well with your parents, although you're not always honest with them. Your parents, especially your mother, are liberal and understanding of your homosexuality. Am I close?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I think there is something that you can always say to someone that they will buy into. Like "You were always very observant when you were younger and had a hard time letting people into your life". Something like that. People will buy into it, thus beleiving you are psycic.

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
In other words, it's a ligament in your knee that hurts really bad if it's torn and debilitates you for a month, with stiffness and pain for another 5 months, I believe.

Sorry, I'd have to talk to you face to face, in order to see your mannerisms and take in the nuances of your speech. But from what I can tell, you get along very well with your parents, although you're not always honest with them. Your parents, especially your mother, are liberal and understanding of your homosexuality. Am I close?
Somewhat. :)

When I was a little, little kid I didn't even know I had a dad. He moved in when I was about 6 and a half. At first I was happy but it wasn't long before angry and bitter emotions formed between us. There have been moments where there was pure lve between us (like whenI came out to him) but there are more memories of screaming and crying. Most of the time I just don't know where we stand. My mother and I have the occasional trouble (to be expected) but nothing out of the ordinary. Someday I plan to change my last name to include her maiden name, as well as my dad's lat name.

My mom and I are independent. We view things on a canditate basis, not a party basis. My father is a republican. He didn't have any problem with me when I came out though. He says he can get uncomfortable about the subject sometimes and that whe will never have the "is it wrong?" argument but he says he views me the same as before. He has some lesbian co-workers as well.

Jammer

Smash Lord
My mom and I are independent. We view things on a canditate basis, not a party basis. My father is a republican. He didn't have any problem with me when I came out though. He says he can get uncomfortable about the subject sometimes and that whe will never have the "is it wrong?" argument but he says he views me the same as before. He has some lesbian co-workers as well.
Heh, I didn't do too good there. But when I said your mom was liberal, I wasn't talking about political parties; I was talking about lifestyles.

Silent_Jester said:
Can you tell me anything about my life from our conversations?
I've seen you around a lot more than Ice Puff, so I should be able to go a bit more in-depth. I'm guessing about 70% of the things I say about you are correct (and many of them will be pretty specific).

Don't have the best home life, but you make up for it by reaching out to your friends. Prefer longer, more serious relationships over short flings. Have loved a girl who rejected you. Decidedly unreligious. Play an instrument, most likely guitar or keyboard, but are not that serious with it. You enjoy the performing arts (have most likely been in a school play). You most likely play a card game like Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, or Yu-Gi-Oh (I'd put my money on Yu-Gi-Oh, though I'm not sure if you still do it). You don't have much tolerance for ugly or fat people (you tend to think it's their fault, at least subconsciously). Your favorite animal is most likely not cute and cuddly, but dark and dangerous, like a spider or snake (but probably not a big, strong animal like a panther or bear). You definitely enjoy the Pool Room here at Smashboards (you probably dislike the Brawl Subforum because it's too chaotic). You enjoy listening to music very much. I have a feeling you enjoy the classic guitar rock songs, though I'm not sure about that one. You most likely do not enjoy most recent pop music, though, especially hip-hop and rap. You like to laugh. You probably have longish hair that you have either seriously contemplated dying an exotic color or have actually dyed it. You definitely like being the leader and being in charge, although you tend to be quiet and behind-the-scenes (hence "Silent" Jester). You can be argumentative at times, but you don't debate with people for fun.

Also, you've got some kind of feud running with me (hence you constantly saying, "I'm the mascot of the Pool Rooms, not Jammer"). Can we end that, somehow?

That's all for now. How did I do?

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
Heh, I didn't do too good there. But when I said your mom was liberal, I wasn't talking about political parties; I was talking about lifestyles.

I've seen you around a lot more than Ice Puff, so I should be able to go a bit more in-depth. I'm guessing about 70% of the things I say about you are correct (and many of them will be pretty specific).

Don't have the best home life, but you make up for it by reaching out to your friends. Prefer longer, more serious relationships over short flings. Have loved a girl who rejected you. Decidedly unreligious. Play an instrument, most likely guitar or keyboard, but are not that serious with it. You enjoy the performing arts (have most likely been in a school play). You most likely play a card game like Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, or Yu-Gi-Oh (I'd put my money on Yu-Gi-Oh, though I'm not sure if you still do it). You don't have much tolerance for ugly or fat people (you tend to think it's their fault, at least subconsciously). Your favorite animal is most likely not cute and cuddly, but dark and dangerous, like a spider or snake (but probably not a big, strong animal like a panther or bear). You definitely enjoy the Pool Room here at Smashboards (you probably dislike the Brawl Subforum because it's too chaotic). You enjoy listening to music very much. I have a feeling you enjoy the classic guitar rock songs, though I'm not sure about that one. You most likely do not enjoy most recent pop music, though, especially hip-hop and rap. You like to laugh. You probably have longish hair that you have either seriously contemplated dying an exotic color or have actually dyed it. You definitely like being the leader and being in charge, although you tend to be quiet and behind-the-scenes (hence "Silent" Jester). You can be argumentative at times, but you don't debate with people for fun.

Also, you've got some kind of feud running with me (hence you constantly saying, "I'm the mascot of the Pool Rooms, not Jammer"). Can we end that, somehow?

wow... just wow.... you got my life perfect. Yeah I want to end the feud, so lets be fourm buddies. You got it right.

1. "Don't have the best home life, but you make up for it by reaching out to your friends." I HATE my family, but would do anything for my friends.

2. "Prefer longer, more serious relationships over short flings." True

3. "Have loved a girl who rejected you." Still love her

4. "Decidedly unreligious." Right. I take care of myself first.

5. "Play an instrument, most likely guitar or keyboard, but are not that serious with it." I play guitar and im not that serious with it, but I think I should be.

6. "You enjoy the performing arts (have most likely been in a school play)." I love the performing arts, and yeah I have been in a lot of school plays.

7. "You most likely play a card game like Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, or Yu-Gi-Oh (I'd put my money on Yu-Gi-Oh, though I'm not sure if you still do it)." I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, but quit.

8. "You don't have much tolerance for ugly or fat people (you tend to think it's their fault, at least subconsciously)." False actually. I know im ugly, but its the heart that counts not the body.

9. "Your favorite animal is most likely not cute and cuddly, but dark and dangerous, like a spider or snake (but probably not a big, strong animal like a panther or bear)." Nice, Spiders, Snakes, and Ravens are my favorites.

10. "You enjoy listening to music very much. I have a feeling you enjoy the classic guitar rock songs, though I'm not sure about that one. You most likely do not enjoy most recent pop music, though, especially hip-hop and rap." The classic rock songs are the greatest. Hate rap and hip-hop.

You got it all right, its a bummer that you searched under my username and found all my old topics. I've posted all of this on SWF. Nice try, but FAILURE.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace

Most of that really sounds like me. Exept the part about family and unreligousness. Really, that sounds just like me...but I just noticed something deeply, emoptionally wrong with the above paragraph:

We're in a thread called "The most embarresing thing you've ever done at school!

But anyway, you should make a seperate topic about this kind of stuff.

Jammer

Smash Lord
You got it all right, its a bummer that you searched under my username and found all my old topics. I've posted all of this on SWF. Nice try, but FAILURE.
Hehe, you figured it out. I totally did that.

But still, about half that stuff I figured out on my own.

I really need to talk to people face to face to use my Jedi mind tricks on them. I'd have to be a trained CIA analyst to get more out of your posts than I already did.

Still, I'm (mostly) a fraud concerning knowing people by reading what they say. Just so you know, it's practically impossible to do what I claimed I can do, unless you're Derren Brown (watch his youtube videos--awesomeness everywhere).

Alright, I'm done fooling around with you all. Somebody post an embarrassing story to take the spotlight off of me, please.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
OOOOH I GOT A WEIRD ONE!

I entered my school talent show in 5th grade. I was into magic tricks back then, so I did some of those, and at the end I planned on performing my other talent...throwing a fruitsnack really high up and catching it in my mouth o_0

Anyway, I didn't want to talk, and because of that, nobody in the far seats could see what I was doing. Then it came to the fruit snack...

I threw it up about 15 feet, exept it was dark red and was the same color as the cealing. I hoped for the best...It hit hit me in the eye.

In all the lightshade/jammer madness in the last few pages, I don't think anyone actually read mine. (Not to be a lightshade, but I got nothin else.)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This entire topic is filled with spam

AKA stop it

Jammer

Smash Lord
(Not to be a lightshade, but I got nothin else.)
Aw, you're no Lightshade (sorry Lightshade; please don't "take serious offense to this ****").

But about your magic trick with the fruitsnack: Yeah, that can be pretty embarrassing when you're on stage. And when your magics tricks already were confusing because you weren't explaining them by talking--well, I'm guessing you wish you did your talent show performance a bit differently.

I used to do magic too. I'd do card tricks after reading how to do it without actually practicing them. I would always mess up and make a fool of myself. This went on until no one would let me show them a card trick. I didn't even realize how much I was embarrassing myself.

If I were you at that talent show, I would have tried the fruitsnack catching thing two more times, and if I didn't succeed, I would stop. I went to the circus once, and the trapeze guy missed catching the trapeze after being shot out of the cannon. The announcer guy got all excited, saying it was super difficult, and had him try again. The audience was really excited. The guy missed twice more, and then the announcer called it quits. If he got it on the third try, the audience would have been more impressed than if he got it on the first try, you know? Same with your fruitsnack.

P.S. Eor: Sorry for getting so off track. It's totally my fault. I'll be good.

Cunchy

Smash Rookie
This story isnt embarassing, but it was kinda weird.

(This happened in 6th Grade)
So me and my friend were playing around with this ball he brought to school. After mucking about with it, this lil kid comes and watches us. So Im there about a metre away from the kid, and my friend's standing up on a bench about to kick the ball to me. He kicks it, but the ball magically curved towards the kid. Hit him square in the face. D:

My friend got a red card (School had this card system where if you did good you got a green card and stuff) after that incident.

InsaneMonkey

Smash Cadet
It's not my most embarrassing one, because all the other are way more embarrassing and I don't want to tell them online...anyway...

I was going down this big hill with my friends, and halfway down, going really fast, I find out that my brakes don't work. I tell them to watch out. I knew I couldn't maneuver myself around them and in between two bars that were there, so I tried to go over the railroad tracks, smart huh? Well, I got over the first one ok, but that my front tire goes into a small ditch, and hits the next pair of tracks. I was catapulted forward, and my seat was standing straight up. It was really tight, so it wouldn't have moved easily. The seat impact got my in the privates, so it hurt for a looooooong time. Someone from my school drove by too while I was on the ground in pain. It hurt so bad...;-;. Maybe the impact is what cause my wheel axel to be bent, which made my chain break, which made me in the end get a new bike. ;-;

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
It's not my most embarrassing one, because all the other are way more embarrassing and I don't want to tell them online...anyway...

I was going down this big hill with my friends, and halfway down, going really fast, I find out that my brakes don't work. I tell them to watch out. I knew I couldn't maneuver myself around them and in between two bars that were there, so I tried to go over the railroad tracks, smart huh? Well, I got over the first one ok, but that my front tire goes into a small ditch, and hits the next pair of tracks. I was catapulted forward, and my seat was standing straight up. It was really tight, so it wouldn't have moved easily. The seat impact got my in the privates, so it hurt for a looooooong time. Someone from my school drove by too while I was on the ground in pain. It hurt so bad...;-;. Maybe the impact is what cause my wheel axel to be bent, which made my chain break, which made me in the end get a new bike. ;-;
omfg!
something similar happened to me, i was oing the same, but i tried to dodge some chicks and omfg i had a cut my nuts....
there good now haha but my frieds were laughing =(
(pretty embarassing my dad and doctor looking...)

Top Bottom