• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Amazing Smash Player That I Have Ever Seen

Fan

Smash Rookie
I watch and play a lot of smash, but there is one guy
(more like a boy) who has amazed me.
He has Erb's Palsy, literally (his right hand is a like baby & his left hand is normal)
And Yet he puts so much time into this game to overcome this immense flaw.

It's just amazing how much dedication he puts into this game
I thought I just tell SWF about him

( I hope he makes an account here soon)

Fan

Smash Rookie
Tech wise: 8/10

Observational: 10/10

That's how I would rate him

I'll try to upload some vid's of him

I want him to go to go to a tourneyto get more experience
(Any upcoming one's)

I'll try to get him to make a account here

smakis

Smash Ace
cant imagine playing melee with a baby hand, and it being the right is even worse. you can still operate the control stick with a small hand >_>

Slhoka

Smash Lord
It kinda reminds me of a player I knew. He had no arm past his left elbow (I don't know the right term in english).

He used the joystick with his elbow, and he actually was fairly good. He didn't play for long after learning avanced techniques, though.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I know a guy who is like that too. When i first met him i was really skeptical, but after playing him i was surprised.

Mad respect to him.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
That sounds really cool. Would love to see videos of this guy playing. It's a wonder how he can overcome a flaw like that.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I had a doubles partner in a two handed sport (eton fives if anyone knows of it) who had no arm past his left elbow, he was a massive inspiration and he did stuff like parkour and is like world reknown and plays the piano too, amazing guy.

Much luck to this guy (what's his name?) and it's great that he's not letting this get in the way of his life

AXE 09

Smash Master
Broly is the most amazing player that you'll ever see play... i was completely speachless when i saw him play, and he's suprisingly very good. i can't even describe how incredible watching him play is, he uses his left hand for the joystick, and uses his mouth to press the buttons (a, b, etc)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I would love to see a macro of him playing. Does he use "claw grip" with his left hand, or normal?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
lmfao... jugfingers...

but yeah, i knew a guy like that also, he had no arms past his elbows and had only two finders and a thumb on each hand. not quite as drastic, but still awesome watching him play

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
i'm sure it's fine since he would be the only one using that controller, your own saliva can't hurt you!

defsithe

Smash Ace
broly uses the area between his lip and chin to play, so there isnt saliva on the controller. broly is very good watching him play and win is always amazing to see.

Fan

Smash Rookie
I just got done helping make an account

His name is B__

So if you guys want to add him

Go ahead

I'll post so vid's of him sometime this week

@ t3h Icy normal style

B__

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have to make a Meet n Greet thingy real quick

B__

Smash Rookie
Had to do chores
Just so we're all clear i'm not Broly
I'm a new smasher hailing from Bakersfield

Ok

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Dude, mad props to you for your strong will and positive attitude! Going to tournaments is a must if you are looking for experience to get better and people to befriend.

Where is Bakersfield anyhow?

B__

Smash Rookie
Thanks * researches *
Bakersfield is a city at the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley in Kern County, California

Top Bottom