• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Minibosses: Dominating EC Melee. NEW Crew Signature & Video Section

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Back yard is pretty big (BBQs will happen).
Stand alone house.
Finished Basement.
2 Full bathrooms.
Near a park for various outdoor activities.
Near some pretty cool bars.
Guy is selling us furniture for an AWESOME price.

Scar

#HarveyDent
that HBK/HHH gif cracks me up every time

i should just permaban rabbt for that ****. major spam, disrespect for forum leaders, etc. you'd be banned for a month

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What up guys? As we discussed very briefly last night after the tourney, can I be the newest edition to The Minibosses? You guys said yes but I would like to know if it's really confirmed. I have a Bowser plushy of course. If you guys decide to put me in, then I can give ya the list of my primary and secondary characters.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
SPOC VII was my first tournament as a new member of the Minibosses =) I'm glad of my performance to help rep my new crew. I'll definitely be going to PA more often now to chill with ya and whatnot. The following is my information for you guys to put in the first post.

DJ Nintendo (Bronx, NY)
Primary Characters: Bowser & Mario
Secondary Characters: Peach, Samus, Pikachu, Dr. Mario, Fox & Marth

JFox

Smash Hero
wow, really? DJ this surprises me. I mean I knew you were tired of Jman's and Alukard's BS, but wow. I must say this is very surprising.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
It wasn't any bullsh*t. SWAT is pretty much not a crew anymore. Alukard even told me of other members who quit and I didn't even know. So SWAT was basically just me, Alukard, Jman, and Hax. Hax even told me that he didn't wanna be in it anymore. It doesn't matter if SWAT is still a crew or not. We're still cool and all that anyways. I'm not gonna be treating them or seeing them differently or whatever. Its the same 'ol thing as always, except I'm not in SWAT lol. We been discussed this, so its all good.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I will see if I can get Steve Mack to draw a badass Bowser for you. He just finished the flat colors for blue lazer. I will get the pic up shortly.

Hax

Smash Champion
lmfao pakman.. that is OD

and yeah i miss the old swat.. but i still <3 jesus brian and HENDRICKKKKKK

GOTM

Smash Champion
yo son, the mini bosses was supposed to be the little peeshas a **** who came over all the time to play pong and smash like every day, haha.

edit: so charlie, me, scar, pakman, yayo, you could add wesley in there cuz he was there more than some others and he blows

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
yo son, the mini bosses was supposed to be the little peeshas a **** who came over all the time to play pong and smash like every day, haha.

edit: so charlie, me, scar, pakman, yayo, you could add wesley in there cuz he was there more than some others and he blows
You blow.

For real though, Scotm needs to come out of retirement.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Pakman, that pic of Blue Lazer is definitely mad cool =) If Steve Mack decides to make a pic for me too, can he add Mario to the pic as well since he's also my main? Lastly, it definitely has to be the blue colored Bowser lol.

Top Bottom