• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Minibosses: Dominating EC Melee. NEW Crew Signature & Video Section

Scar

#HarveyDent
That sounds AWESOME. Steve Mack would really do that justice too. We should get him to make a Blue Lazer one too if he has time.

And yeah we should all def post in here more, I didn't know you guys were active. I'll get Cactus too so he and I can say yo dude do you wanna play smash tomorrow? Yes.

Cactuar! Come post in here.

k i got him.

Rocann

Smash Lord
I want to be in a melee crew, so I have more incentive to get better

unfortunately I couldn't be a miniboss... I couldn't even be like, if it was mario, a goomba. I would have to be like the character you beat up on in a tutorial for something

GOTM

Smash Champion
What is a seal of APPROV?
hahahahahahahahah

it blows thats what it is. although i was thinking about it. scar tell me if im right here

a seal of approval is a little peesha ****. actually more technically, its a little ****in peesha ****in ****.

now, a seal of approv is just a little peesha ****in ****. when you actually sit down and compare the two though, they are both just little ****in peeshas a ****in **** who ****in blow.

so in reality they are the same thing.

Scar

#HarveyDent
hahahahahahahahah

it blows thats what it is. although i was thinking about it. scar tell me if im right here

a seal of approval is a little peesha ****. actually more technically, its a little ****in peesha ****in ****.

now, a seal of approv is just a little peesha ****in ****. when you actually sit down and compare the two though, they are both just little ****in peeshas a ****in **** who ****in blow.

so in reality they are the same thing.
...we have no response. That was perfect.

THAT'S HOW YOU DEBATE

GOTM

Smash Champion
well cactuar blows so he shouldnt be in it. neither should wesley cuz he blows.

actually no one should be in it cuz they all blow. it should just be lite

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah i know

everyone bring tvs and **** march 7th, i really dont feel like sitting next to TVs for this ****, i wanna play ALL DAI

also they need to run pools and should probably do a pre-reg just for fun, pakman you wanna get on that?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if ur doing pre-reg for fun and not for seriousness stuff, just use the website i used for cot4. emailmeform.com

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao agree'd with andyG

it's not for fun, it's to do and post pools by march 5th

people who don't pre-reg will have ****ty seeding

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So I am uploading the intro to the trailer for the video. I am gonna share it with the minibosses and maybe a few others, so you should see it in your youtube mailbox when it is finished.

Also, everyone bring their plushies to Revival of Melee so we can get a group photo.

Scar

#HarveyDent
you are one of those goons in the stage that pisses everyone off b/c you cant really predict what he's doing

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Its pretty **** spacious. Finished basement. 3 bedrooms. 2 full bathrooms. Good sized Yard. Central Air. Its pretty sweet.

Lots of BBQs this summer.

Top Bottom