• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages and DNA Present: Viva La Smash 3 (Coming this summer TBA)

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
i'd actually like to attend this tourney, i'd hafta make sure to not schedule work and the such, but i seem to never be able to come to tourneys and i'd like to change that, because unlike the popular opinion...im getting better =)

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I will attept to go to this since I haven't been to CT in awhile so count me and probably KDJ since I give him rides everywhere in for this.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Now that this is going to be a later date, I think I might be able to attend, so put me down on the list please.

/brings back from the grave

kiwiii

Smash Lord
ooooh man, probably can't go anymore unless it's the weekend before pound2. my summer is packed.

yuckk. :(

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Most likely my wife will have given birth by the time this tournament occurs, so I probably won't be going. Good luck Blue!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
lol so much <3 ... and rofl kdj.. yeah my gun that i found in a abandoned van for the win?

umm date..? august 3-4 is the likely date to look at. and thats like.. 90%.. unless its 4-5 instead.. fri sat or sat sun, either works

Jam motha ****in stunna. congrats man!! major grats, name the kid blue? kk

nooo kiwi :( thats saddening.. im more or less moving this date becauuuuse. i didnt want it so close to pound @____@ .. oh wellls... if i make it to pound ill see you there...

.. but for everyone make plans for the first weekend of august. that is when this WILL be happening. its not changing.. but i dont know if its 3-4 or 4-5th for sure. also.

Thanks to Hayato aka kirbysan! we will be having an online registration setup for this! so you can pre register online, and possibly even prepay.

Hayato is amazing, check out the site here!!! http://ssbmcataclysm.com/j1/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

AND finally. MASSIVE HUGE MAJOR MOTHA ****IN THANK YOU. to **** tom who is my ****ing hero. Im exhausted after a rave and at least 16 hours of walking around in a snake costume at anime boston, and i have no where to sleep
me and koreandj go in the video game room and bum out in a corner and hide from security there. and get a solid 2 hours of sleep. little do we know rep is about an inch away sleeping under a table along w/ us. wake up, do our **** play some smash. and i say, ok guys time fo rme to leave.
well i get in my car, and i go to check out of the garage
$70 parking fee. i go for my debit card after being like **** thats alot, where is it? i cant find it..
i proceed to the lost in found, more or less. freaking out, not knowing what im going to do, cus i have $24 cash on me..

I then call my mother, and **** tom kdj and company walk by and hear about my situation. **** tom doesnt hesitate at all, and says "blue follow me" .. so.. i do
he goes straight to an ATM. and hands me $80
Tom i ****ing love you, you too dan. you guys helped make this one of the most memorable weekends of my life, and realize i have more amazing friends then i ever thought i did.
Tom ill pay you back asap, hopefully we can attend some of the same tournaments together.
Also Tom.. i know that your a fan of other fighters. so im going to do what i can to reserve a special station for your use. you can put whatever ga;me you want on the TV. and its yours for both days.
I love you all <3

kiwiii

Smash Lord
actually, i could make it.. possibly.. if it's august 3-4. =]
yayyyy! i'll try my best!! hopefully md/va people will be interested :3
too goods

edit
nice job on the site, hayato ! :D

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
That would be amazing kiwi, cus the more people the better.
My mission statement more or less is.
"To have a well run tournament at the level of Cataclysm, but provide other entertainment and fresh content to everyone as well"
In other words, i just made that up but.. i just want everyone to have so much fun they will never forget it.. Im a fan of acting and putting on shows. so i intend on having a dance off , and possibly open karaoke. Its ALOT of fun. and as a community i think it would be INSANE. And of course at cataclysm there was alot of talk about new game types
Team teams and what not, which could be fun. but as you saw, peoples reactions werent great.
so.. we will see what we do about that.
<3<3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Probably not love, sorry
Im personaly not a fan of the tier tuorneys , i find it ssilly cus i find that almost all charas have a great potential, just in a different way.
Id go ahead and have a pokemon only tourney before i did that rofl

xHayatox

Smash Lord
aww thank you thank you its all for the love of smash and the cool guys n girls who smash like no other!!

it would be shameful if i don't show my fugly face to dis tournament and bring forth the phunk phenomenon.... yea im coming woot woot. i got 3 r 4 accounts with diesel website processing so bare with me if not alot is being done and anyone staff for this event is welcomed to help maintain or edit stuff for the site. :) just speak to the man in charge BlueDeath, or OmegaWhiteMage. I was planning to work on a tutorial guide for maintaining these kinds of site but i got lazy but yeahhh yuhzzzz cant waiiitzz

squaminator

Smash Ace
how about a DJC only tournament, but peach is banned.

or we could do this...

each crew of 4 chooses one person (hereafter referred to as the hero). The other 3 people (minions) try to die as little as possible against the opponents hero (like the bowser challenge). then it goes the other way. whichever team has more stock at the end wins.
a 3 person crew could have one person be both a minion and a hero.

ta on or off?

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Squam ill do some soul calibur. Sigfried ftw!!!

Can we try draft crews again. I think that we can make it work if we get everyone to agree to it beforehand. Like get the team captains set like a month before and alternates for them or whatnot.

Cat3 was sweet im sure this will be too. Hayato get the turtles training again so we can whip out combonation fried rice just one more time :)?

Top Bottom