• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages and DNA Present: Viva La Smash 3 (Coming this summer TBA)

Cort

Apple Head
I believe flaco was responding to the very first post in this topic in that post you don't understand, Nus.

So, Bakura's crew.. wanna challenge me? Your 20 stock vs my 5 crew battle style. We don't have to put money on it.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
So, Bakura's crew.. wanna challenge me? Your 20 stock vs my 5 crew battle style. We don't have to put money on it.
you do know your not gonna win rigth :chuckle:
were not the ghostbuster's:laugh:
well anyways, by VLS3 my
crew is gonna be nasty :cool:
so wacht out
:p

_milktea

Smash Lord
Wow, this date is absolutely amazing. This will be absolutely splendid, especially if I DON'T have finals soon after my senior prom.

You might as well put my name on that list for now ^_~!

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
on behalf of the weston crew, we will prob be able to make it to VLS3... this would be... for now V, bear, clay and dan (me). yay to a second appearance? although if brawl is out by then... we may be a bit off our game. looking forward to it.

we also want to challenge bakura's crew i guess? mm? eh we'll figure it out later

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Its not the same V oddly enough haha.. they came to VLS1 .. and we had uh V .. and i called their guy V2.. but it would definatly be nice to see you guys, you should try to attend more events in Connecticut

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
yeah we try... but as you know we are really young and our only smash player who is a driver is at college and only comes down so often.. liscenses within the next year!

CerpinTaxt

Smash Cadet
Yea, hopefully we'll be able to make it. VLS 1 was a lot of fun and it's be great to attend this

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
hey blue i love how im number one on the prereg list and your number thirteen and your hosting thats just awsome.

and what the hell is going on with the sigs?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
good ****, i'm gonna try to come but my summer schedule is iffy at this point.

Elen

Smash Lord
If I can arrange a ride by then I'll be there. Sounds like it's going to be amazing.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so now that Cat3 is out of the way, I can fully put my mind to getting some things worked on for this if you want blue. Just let me know what you need done and I'm there for ya 100%. This thing is gunna be amazing!

Top Bottom