• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

holyv

Smash Journeyman
is boss still playing brawl?
---
Jb...
IMO you could use whoever you want to, BUT PLEASE DON'T USE METAKNIGHT, DON'T SELL OUT AND FIGHT FOR A BETTER GAME!
ban mk btw

boss8

Smash Hero
is boss still playing brawl?
---
Jb...
IMO you could use whoever you want to, BUT PLEASE DON'T USE METAKNIGHT, DON'T SELL OUT AND FIGHT FOR A BETTER GAME!
ban mk btw
I play from time to time...but i realized what i was missing...

i was to busy doing the flashy mindgamy things...when i wasnt even bothered with doing the basics...

holyv

Smash Journeyman
I play from time to time...but i realized what i was missing...

i was to busy doing the flashy mindgamy things...when i wasnt even bothered with doing the basics...
Dude i can't believe i'm talking to you, you're the best, seriously, learned with you, very honored meeting you :D
--------------
Please come back, united we will kill the DDK's and Snakes together! (i refuse fighting against MK's, just help me to ban him).

holyv

Smash Journeyman
I'm sad
Luigi board is abandoned. i know this social thread has 420 pages and ****, but DUDE, i posted on ganon's boards, 10 pages of new posts appeared >.<

--------------------

Ice Climbers (10 Viewing)

Luigi (1 Viewing)

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Everyone (Random/Hidden/Guests) is in the mario boards......like on a wtf day.....we'll get like 10+
Lurking around trying to learn marry-o shiz....I think they starting to fear him.
Maybe the mario's metagame has slowly 1-up? idk.....:p

Anywho....I found this godly mario song on youtube earlier today....Game over (Super mario bros. Remix)

It may be the feature song for DTM4

FIREL

Smash Ace
Everyone (Random/Hidden/Guests) is in the mario boards......like on a wtf day.....we'll get like 10+
Lurking around trying to learn marry-o shiz....I think they starting to fear him.

Anywho....I found this godly mario song on youtube earlier today....Game over (Super mario bros. Remix)

I go there cuz no one is here....

Luigisama

Smash Champion

I saw some top players checking out Luigi's hitbox moves and yeah true no is really here. few active luigi's here. just like in the tourney scene lol.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
I some top players checking out Luigi's hitbox moves and yeah true no is really here. few active luigi's here. just like in the tourney scene lol.
I guess there's some new guys, you (BC4) Jb, Boss, Yoshq, Haze that still enters everyday here to check out what's going on.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Whatever you do, don't work 11pm-7am and then go to a tournament at 8am. It doesn't mix well

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I've been kind of experimenting with this for awhile and I think Luigi might have a grab release on the ground to fsmash on some characters because of the small distance the character moves from the grab release.
So far it works on
Snake
Peach

this is probably not really useful, but it could make for a quick kill if the opponent isn't paying attention.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Maybe boss, yoshq, jband & biglou should get together & make a advance luigi guide
on youtube.

Something similar to fire's guide for marios

yoshq

Smash Master
Maybe boss, yoshq, jband & biglou should get together & make a advance luigi guide
on youtube.

Something similar to fire's guide for marios
i've already been planning this, i have a list of some things i'm gonna put into it...

jump nado turn around
ledge jump dair nado land on bf
crawl dashing
b reverse
missile edge cancel
sliding spot dodge
scsg
nado stage spike on plankers
air dodge upb
ftilt pk fire

Luigisama

Smash Champion
i've already been planning this, i have a list of some things i'm gonna put into it...

jump nado turn around
ledge jump dair nado land on bf
crawl dashing
b reverse
missile edge cancel
sliding spot dodge
scsg
nado stage spike on plankers
air dodge upb
ftilt pk fire
Don't forget how to Rise with Luigi Cyclone. lol

holyv

Smash Journeyman
This would be awesome...
So how's the community combo video going???
Can you wait a while? it's kinda hard to get a recording device over here >.<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who are the good :luigi2:'s that can help me with the matchup panel? Boss and YoshQ were kicked for not posting. I still have Jbandrew and Biglou on the panel. Would like two more good :luigi2:'s. Pm me if interested.

:018:

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Have you weegees heard of a weegee player named "Koolzone"? his weegee looks legit like blayed

Top Bottom