• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I use RAR bair every now and then. Also lol eh I'm an ok luigi. I still need to improve on powershielding and figuring out my opponents.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
RAR bair is moving in one direction while you face the other way and you bair. Reverse Aerial Rush.

boss8

Smash Hero
yea if u guys spam bair it becomes predictable.....i use it every now n then...

i love making my opponent think im gonna bair his shield,then jus do a B reverse fireball or something...

jus mess with the opponent and see how he reacts to certain S***

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I guess i'm gonna start to pickup luigi seriously. Mr. concon is really dope with luigi, good thing i've subscribe to
his youtube channel. I've never seen a luigi 2-stock a falco with little-to-no effort.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-JKRVw68bY&feature=plcp
I was playing smash with my friends the other day and one of my friends pointed out that he was better than me because he could easily beat me if he used meta knight, after this match, he conceded. and the ending made me laugh.

his meta knight isnt good
lolol misfires

HOLY **** CONCON THAT WAS SO GOOD

like... wtf rising cyclone?!?!

Player-3

Smash Hero
well kismet played vs biglou constantly for like 2 years he's REAAALLLLYYY good at the matchup lol i havent beat him in a game yet i'd like to see u two play

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
Well, compared to other lame characters like MK, Olimar, Diddy, DDD etc. Falco does take skill. players like DEHF, pelca and Kismet are Falcos with skill IMO.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Plenty of Domination on Mario Party 4 and that pikachu mini-game on Pokemon Stadium...

Best way to get that mashing on point.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So upon further inspection of that video, I realized that Concon and I have similar AT usage. I just suck at jumpless nados offline.

Olimar is not that hard. Just don't run in on him all the time. Just jab and fireball at his Pikmin and treat Purples like Nana. They have to come back to Olimar so just be prepared to bop them as the get closer. Also, if Olimar has a White close to his front line, be sure to plan your moves around that White. Since it's bad at everything but latching, you can just Gief your through that ****.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I meant he isn't easy to play as. Olimar vs luigi is one of olimars worse matchups IMO because luigi's jab-upB is really easy on oli, nair out prioritizes a lot of Oli's stuff, etc.

:phone:

Top Bottom