• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSP

Smash Legend
Does anyone else think Luigi is worse on Wifi?

I can't fastfall aerials and execute my combos well at all >_>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Luigi is **** on wifi, just throw random **** out and they cant do anything lol

TreK

Is "that guy"
I don't think my Luigi ever won pools online, but it did offline.

It must depend on your playstyle a lot, I've always considered wifi brawl to be a completely different game, as different as brawl is from melee x)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I don't think my Luigi ever won pools online, but it did offline.

It must depend on your playstyle a lot, I've always considered wifi brawl to be a completely different game, as different as brawl is from melee x)
I've never heard of pools on wifi. Also I guess my luigi is meh. Thanks to wifi I use to know how to nair out of nado, but after this one tourney I suddenly can't do it anymore. There was a certain way to do it.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I've never heard of pools on wifi. Also I guess my luigi is meh. Thanks to wifi I use to know how to nair out of nado, but after this one tourney I suddenly can't do it anymore. There was a certain way to do it.
When aib started and European players liked it, that good old time when ramin was a wifi scrub with a decent marth <3

Mr-R

Smash Champion
When aib started and European players liked it, that good old time when ramin was a wifi scrub with a decent marth <3
Hey DECENT? I actually was the highest ranking european wifi player on the ladder, and the only guy that could beat me was pepito haha

CRODD

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the Ike tips boss, yoshq and luigisama. Fireballs helped so did gimping his up b with cyclone which works after he throws his sword up. Also bair helped the same way as cyclone.

:phone:

TreK

Is "that guy"
Hey DECENT? I actually was the highest ranking european wifi player on the ladder, and the only guy that could beat me was pepito haha
Oh god I love namesearch-trolling. You can't do that with much Euros :/

idk if you got it because my swf name is not the tag I use in brawl (and you might not even remember me, now that I think about it, we only played once offline together), but that was irony ofc.

Back on Luigi, wouldn't nado against Ike's upB make him go back onstage ? It sounds a bit silly to me but maybe I misunderstood how you told us to use it boss.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Does anyone else think Luigi is worse on Wifi?

I can't fastfall aerials and execute my combos well at all >_>
Remember when your Mario would just run around and do stuff all day and I could do anything? Yeah...

Luigi is like...impossible for me to use. Too much precision and frame specific inputs
^this.

There are some occasions where I can play Luigi just fine against certain characters. Namely, Zero Suit and Wario. I can't stand fighting Snake, Sonic, Olimar and Pit online.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Sama, for some reason my Wii isn't letting me send you the replays. (As in when I hit "send" at the replays menu, your name doesn't show up...) D:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Oh god I love namesearch-trolling. You can't do that with much Euros :/

idk if you got it because my swf name is not the tag I use in brawl (and you might not even remember me, now that I think about it, we only played once offline together), but that was irony ofc.

Back on Luigi, wouldn't nado against Ike's upB make him go back onstage ? It sounds a bit silly to me but maybe I misunderstood how you told us to use it boss.
the stupid thing is, I can't namesearch ''Mr-R'' since it only contains 3 letters. So I have to do with ramin >_<

TreK

Is "that guy"
I've only ever met two Luigi mains in person : desti and dededep. Our smash scene is so small :(

TreK

Is "that guy"
Their profile pic are in the exact same position, too.

Now this is epic.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
are you two brothers?^ and ^^
Their profile pic are in the exact same position, too.

Now this is epic.
nah, propics are coincidence.

our usernames are our initials. my last name starts with L, his starts with P. we're both from BR though which is why its weird. i had mine first, though, so he is a poser-*****

Luigisama

Smash Champion

our usernames are our initials. my last name starts with L, his starts with P. we're both from BR though which is why its weird. i had mine first, though, so he is a poser-******
ah I see lol.

BSP

Smash Legend

our usernames are our initials. my last name starts with L, his starts with P. we're both from BR though which is why its weird. i had mine first, though, so he is a poser-*****
:mad:

I'm not a poser :glare:

Top Bottom