• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

TreK

Is "that guy"
The only game I ever played a full night was borderlands. I'd be sleeping by turn 5 in mario party.

Luigisama

Smash Champion

Labernash

Smash Lord
Lololol my Luigi puts on some hard pressure!! I've gotten sooo good with up-b. I love his F-smash too.

I think I'm going to static secondary Luigi. I might have some videos of my Luigi after this month for you guys!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guA6qFrrjXE

heres a vid of my luigi. Not the greatest play but I got the win. :p I also did i think my highest rising cyclone while falling at like :44seconds, I was proud. :p Sorry for bad quality.
Your luigi isn't bad. But against falco be careful how you approach. If you walk anywhere near his shield expect a grab and 40% from chaingrabs. Also since it's wifi those jab to up b will almost always work, but if that were an offline match the falco can shield before the up b because he's a fast faller. Otherwise you did good.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
yeah, i can relate luigisama, most times jab to up be doesn't work unless it's unexpected, usually only jab to grab works, but this is why you take advantage of wifi. :laugh:

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Coin up-b is a horrible idea, You're setting yourself up for an U-smash.
It's best to just Nair or Fair for some knock back.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I'll see if MX is willing to practice this combo with me for a tourney like in two weeks?
Have you tried Luigi dthrow -> Yoshi Fair -> Luigi regrab?

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'll see if MX is willing to practice this combo with me for a tourney like in two weeks?
Have you tried Luigi dthrow -> Yoshi Fair -> Luigi regrab?

sounds like it could work, but

1. dthrow can be DIed and Yoshi's fair will miss
2. fair can be DIed and Luigi will miss his grab. That is if the opponent is smart to know that.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
IIRC we got it off in tournament.

eh I guess me and Raptor will look into it.

Edit: just in case anyone is wondering the Luigi advance tech video is done. I'm just having trouble making it into an mpeg. Stupid technology. :salt:

edit2: :salt: :salt: I don't even know. ok I'm going to let the video maker "render" or w/e it's doing which seems to be nothing run for the night or morning. If it's still being dumb then I might have to split this video into parts which is weird because in total it's 11 mins long and I've uploaded videos around 30 mins long and I didn't have a problem.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
^ the 08 combo. There are a lot things luigi can do as followups it's just hard to pick which one to do.

Player-3

Smash Hero
No its not, its hard to get inside because luigi cant approach for ****. Once you are inside its ez

Player-3

Smash Hero
2nd today using luigi vs biglou in gf and beat his diddy then switched cuz i was scared ee would go marth like he did in wf

Luigisama

Smash Champion
2nd today using luigi vs biglou in gf and beat his diddy then switched cuz i was scared ee would go marth like he did in wf

woah I don't get it. is he quitting/taking a break? or is he doing it after his season is done?
Also good stuff dude. Keep it up snap some sense into that man. Make him realize why he use to use Luigi. :luigi:

Top Bottom