• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Matchup Center

D

Deleted member

Let's get some discussion started in the Kirby export. :3

DatBass

Smash Cadet
I thought Marth would be a -4. I heard it was next to unwinnable. If he's a -3 does that mean there's a way to deal even tho Lucas would still be at a disadvantage?

D

Deleted member

Okay guys. Let's start voting on who we want to discuss next.

I'll throw down a vote for Wario.

D

Deleted member

Get your votes in(and sorted out >_>) by 8 AM eastern, because then I will make the thread before I'm off to do fun stuff over the weekend. :3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote Count

:wario: (4) Auspher, Segastorm, FAE, KoozyKris

:pt: (2) J, T-block

:falcon: (1) rPSI

:samus2: (1) Chuee

D

Deleted member

So it's decided. Wario will be the next export. I'll make the thread after I get back from lunch with my Dad.

D

Deleted member

Let's start voting on the next MU. I ask you all to please try to have a little more discussion going in the thread, seeing how I had to practically beg people to post in the Wario export. :/

D

Deleted member

Alright guys. Let's get some votes in for the next matchup you want to discuss!

I'll throw in a vote for Diddy.

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
Well, I would like to suggest discussing the matchups in the order of the tier list upside down. It has worked for the Falco boards really nice, and it helps getting the easy matchups out of the way to discuss the really hard ones with a little more time. Just a suggestion, though. I'm voting Captain Falcon.

Top Bottom