• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Hey J I 3-stocked someone in bracket the other day with my Ness. And he wasn't bad either, he beat my Kirby, who is arguably my best character. I hope to keep playing like that when I team with you :c

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Good golly, great to see FAE on stream today using Lucas. Makes me remember how much work I have to do before i get to that point. The platform canceling (consistently too!), the combos, everything else...

I feel like such a noob right now!

Jamwa

Smash Champion
How do you know about these streams diasj
5N1¥514↑4▬651V║åxÇò>21Æ1H24↨♥1#165q3§36""

tell me how you find out about this stuff pls : (

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
How do you know about these streams diasj
5N1¥514↑4▬651V║åxÇò>21Æ1H24↨♥1#165q3§36""

tell me how you find out about this stuff pls : (
Dark pch. put the stream up on the arena, I just happened to tune in on FAE's Lucas destroying everything. <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey J I 3-stocked someone in bracket the other day with my Ness. And he wasn't bad either, he beat my Kirby, who is arguably my best character. I hope to keep playing like that when I team with you :c
Great to hear Pidge! I have been 2-stocking Marth's recently because they all think Lucas is free so they go on auto-pilot. :v

I like playing Kirby too against Snake as my go to character.

Hopefully we do great in two days! :D If not, if we have fun that's fine with me haha.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay, just seen apex pools and looking at notable matches for our top lucases:

J against anti, FAE against Attila, Mekos against Razer and (as I said in the ness social) PF against shaky.

None of these pools look like any of ^ Lucases will be drowning in pools this time, from what i can see. Very hyped to see what happens! Good luck to all of you, can't wait to see you on stream and almost certainly in bracket! ;)

On a tangent, Nesses will probably be doing rather decently as well, so it looks like most top PSI kids will be up and in bracket this time around. So excited!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thing is, I have two good friends from SWF in my pools that I didn't want to have to play because it means only 2 of us can make it out. :(

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Thing is, I have two good friends from SWF in my pools that I didn't want to have to play because it means only 2 of us can make it out. :(
those feels :(

good luck though, i hope all the earthbounders at apex do well

also thanks Luco, i did find them but SWF updated and i couldnt tell you haha

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
those feels :(

good luck though, i hope all the earthbounders at apex do well

also thanks Luco, i did find them but SWF updated and i couldnt tell you haha
If that happens, use the IP address (96.252.0.171) and put in in place of 'smashboards.com' in the URL. That should fix it. ^^

And J, 4 people make it out of pools, if your friends are decent, you guys should be fine. ^^

Jamwa

Smash Champion
If that happens, use the IP address (96.252.0.171) and put in in place of 'smashboards.com' in the URL. That should fix it. ^^

And J, 4 people make it out of pools, if your friends are decent, you guys should be fine. ^^
4 people means a 128 man bracket, so i think it's 2 for a 64 man bracket

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Luco what's Attila like? The only thing I know is he's an Australian Snake

Also Mekos and Razer wouldn't have to play each other because they're on opposite sides of the bracket, unless they both lost matches in winners. winner's finals and loser's semifinals aren't played out

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
4 people means a 128 man bracket, so i think it's 2 for a 64 man bracket
Op, it would seem WF and L(S?)F are played out. I still get the feeling 4 people can make it out but... i'm not sure.

@FAE: Unfortunately I haven't played against Attila as he's not in my state. That said, I hear he's more or less a league above most Aussie players. He uses Snake, ICs and Falco iirc and expect him to know his stuff.

Tbh I've never found the Snake MU to be hideous, nothing like Ness or Lucas vs. Marth. He feels like a solid -2 to me but... eh. :p

Anyway, Just remember that all of those characters can do nasty things to you if you get grabbed. that said, our magic is apparently really good at splitting up the ICs and we're also really good at harassing one of them once we have them split. I haven't played the MU at a high level but from my experience, PK fire on snake is amazing (grenades either get dropped or blow up in his face) and Falco you just have to be wary of what he's doing and react accordingly and you're pretty good.

You probably know ^ already though. In any case, BC will probably know more about Attila than I do, i'll ask him to share his thoughts.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
ALex just clarified that both WF and LF will be played out so I take that back about Mekos probably not playing Razer. Also I'm gonna be playing my best this tourney and having a strong mindset, so I'm gonna see how far I can go or who all I can beat. And BC tell me more about this "Attila" fellow

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yoooo, if anyone wants to chill during Apex HMU. If I'm not wearing a blazer and pencil skirt I'll be looking like this

:awesome:

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Luco what's Attila like? The only thing I know is he's an Australian Snake

Also Mekos and Razer wouldn't have to play each other because they're on opposite sides of the bracket, unless they both lost matches in winners. winner's finals and loser's semifinals aren't played out

Atilla is the best in Australia (and a nice guy). He is a lot better than me (dont take my match vs Allens as an indication of my skill). I think he plays pokemon competitively and you do too? (im just guessing i saw some vids on your youtube channel)
He mains Snake, co-mains Falco, IC's and MK (but he probably wont play them, he is by far best with Snake) and also plays Lucas but only in friendlies mostly.
Please record this match please please please please please lpealspelapslepaslepslapelsaplepaW841♪84:8IæZÄ8
ty <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FAE beat X. Sooo hype. He made it out of pools and I believe Mekos has as well. Pink still is waiting for his pool but so far so good! :D

Top Bottom