• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol just noticed something. So far on this page we have big post count numbers but me and Proxy.

wow you guys/girl(for SNO) post alot o_o

Bomboleriot

Smash Cadet
Nantes, Loire-Atlantique (France, Bretagne)
Claus never interacted with rope snake, at the most he might of glanced at him

mother 3 spoilers

when Lucas, Kumatora, Boney and Duster were hanging onto to Yokuba/Fassad's ride w/rope snake after he slipped off Thunder Tower, the Masked Man/Claus kinda steps out for a bit, looks, goes back in and tells the flyer to shake them off.
Snap, i've read Lucas. My bad D:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol alright then

Btw did anyone see NL vs. Lain?

Lucas representation <3. Though Nasty D: why didn't you use him?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
not yet. I really hope they are up soon.

2 stocking on BF too good :laugh:

is it just me or am I the only one that doesn't mind the ICs MU?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't mind IC matchup because I find it hilarious when they chaingrab me because all I hear is those two making funny yells when they throw.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Alright guys, so I think we need to redo our video thread.
I'm thinking that I'll unsticky our current one and run ours the way the PT boards run theirs.
What do you guys think?

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, so I think we need to redo our video thread.
I'm thinking that I'll unsticky our current one and run ours the way the PT boards run theirs.
What do you guys think?
Yes please. I've been wanting to do this for a while.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
do it... put my lucas up, your lucas up... and i just uploaded some of proxy's lucas in **** quality

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Hey guys. I knew yall was talkin about me lol. Both matches were recorded. Just to confirm...every match on livestream was recorded. U shouldnt mind the ICs matchup.....its just **** lmao. Sorry lain >.<

To the person who said zap jump is just a taunt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDFcOmFHgvg
2:03

:3
Zap jump KO. Too good. I can't wait to see those matches!

I think Tyr also said ICs weren't too bad for Lucas, but I dunno...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I like Diddy, Pika, and ICs myself. =P

Btw nice new vid thread ^_^

Also just saw Nightmare on Elm Street.....kick *** movie!

Spoiler alert (don't read if you haven't seen the movie):

Best line in the entire movie was when Nancy had brought Freddie out of the dream world and chopped off his hand. Then she said:
"Hurts doesn't it? That's cuz your in my world now *****" -slices neck-" Too good. Made me laugh alot.

Another good line was "So which game do you wanna play?" "**** you!" "Ooo I like that but that's a little fast for me."

My god I loved that movie.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Lucas representation <3. Though Nasty D: why didn't you use him?
I didn't use Lucas for a single tourney match at Player's Bowl bc i wanted to see how my other characters were looking without the help from my lucas to advance me in brackets. What i found is that they suck! lmao.

I chose this tourney to do that too bc i didn't pay a dime to go or enter the events.. my buddy asked me for a ride and said if i take him, he'd pay for me in full! So in the end, it wasn't a waste of money for me. haha. Oh and my first set against Deez (Diddy) i went all MK and lost in game 3. My next set i faced vanilla waffle and lost in game 3 when i had complete control over the match. I had one stock, 51%, he had one stock 140+%. I went to charge Fsmash with MK while he was holding the ledge (as DK) and instead i accidentally drill rushed right off the stage. lol, so my mk isn't too bad, i just need to knock off the suicides.

I think Tyr also said ICs weren't too bad for Lucas, but I dunno...
I do recall Tyr saying that he feels it's Lucas' advantage.

Lucas vs. ICs is our best high tier matchup IMO
I disagree, see next statement.

Either that or Pika.
Pika is his best high tier match up IMO.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I reserved one. Reason is on there. Goodness everyone has vids to show of there Lucas mine is gonna look laaaaaaaaame. :laugh:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
nah it would still be better. xD

I just love using him aloooooot. Though now I use ZSS more cuz that's who I am trying to get competitive.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Shoot Martha is nothing

Snake is a breeze. Extreme dodgeball anyone? Snake is too easy. Just gotta stand on stage and Lucas' epicness will kill Snake instantly. All 3 stocks. 0:100 Lucas wins.

Top Bottom