• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
I hopes lucaro done dont get in before feralgolator. I wants me to see him as an assisst trophy.

Cinder

Smash Master
I hopes lucaro done dont get in before feralgolator. I wants me to see him as an assisst trophy.
*laughs as Cold Beans's hopes are crushed*...you do realize it isn't happening, right? And neither of them are gonna be AT's...POKEBALLS...POKEBALLS...say it with me...P-O-K-E-B-A-L-L-S...and btw, Lucario's gonna be playable...Feraligatr won't...

Cinder

Smash Master

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
I jus says it the best I can and youall gone done attack me thats bein racists in ma book so stop being racists toards me I just wants feraligotor

Chepe

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure this Cold Beans is just trolling around or something to get attention. He made a thread earlier about Feraligatr that got locked out of absurdity...

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
i wants feralgator cus he be diffrent from normal expecations though. he be more diffrent cus lucaro remind me of that boy mewto from pokemans. i dont want two wide hip pokemans!

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Wow. This cold beans guy is HILARIOUS. That's some grade-a trolling.
On a serious note though, does anyone have ideas on Lucario's Final Smash? I haven't seen the whole thread (150 pages is long) and I didn't see an FS description in the OP...

Cinder

Smash Master
Let's get back on topic...has anyone PS'ed recolors yet? If not, I'll do it...I did it for the **** Staff, so it shouldn't be a problem...as soon as I figure out what the hell my PS is doin', I'll get 'em done and up...

Chepe

Smash Lord
Ooh, some Lucario recolors would be cool to see. If you get around to doing it Cinder, dont forget a shiny version (yellow recolor basically), since Brawl Lucario would undoubtedly have that color option...

Joka

Smash Journeyman
Wow. This cold beans guy is HILARIOUS. That's some grade-a trolling.
On a serious note though, does anyone have ideas on Lucario's Final Smash? I haven't seen the whole thread (150 pages is long) and I didn't see an FS description in the OP...
Most likely Close Combat.

spindash

Smash Ace
i wants feralgator cus he be diffrent from normal expecations though. he be more diffrent cus lucaro remind me of that boy mewto from pokemans. i dont want two wide hip pokemans!
Huh. My best friend wants Feraligator as well. Hate to break it to you, Mr. Troll; but he's got no chance of making it in the playable character circle.

Now get out of my internets.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Lucario could easily have Mewtwo's shadow ball, except if it was modified to make it more like aura blast, or some type of pulse attack.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lucario could easily have Mewtwo's shadow ball, except if it was modified to make it more like aura blast, or some type of pulse attack.
It's called Aura sphere :p
And that is the only move Lucario should have similar to Mewtwo.
Luc needs his OWN moveset.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
So is Aura sphere :p
As much as I want Mewtwo, I support Lucario too :ohwell:
I wish they would both be in...
QFT

Ooh, some Lucario recolors would be cool to see. If you get around to doing it Cinder, dont forget a shiny version (yellow recolor basically), since Brawl Lucario would undoubtedly have that color option...

Red Luke

Cinder

Smash Master

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
**** I'd totally main Lucario if hes got the red recolor Cinder did. That looks truly badass.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Great recolors, just one problem, the yellow Lucario should have blue chest fur, that's what his shiny version has, you can see it here.

Top Bottom