• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i though it might have been a good idea to have a general thread dedicated to the silly things and lucario, keep cluster out of the already somewhat clustered forums, this may have already been created but just a place for general discussion over lucario, and anything that relates to lucario! so post away, do whatever and even....bump?!

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman

Browny

Smash Hater
Blaziken/Lucario are both equally awesome. but since lucario is telepathic, hes therefore my favourite :)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
There aren't very many sudden deaths in stock matches, but Lucario v. Lucario in sudden death is admittedly intimidation, as far as Brawl goes. You know, you get the about to be hit by a dragoon feeling.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Look! A Diddy Kong!
*points at a random spot and launches epic*

if(player2.fooled == false)
{
return awman;
}
else
{
destroy enemy;
}

Nodrak

Smash Ace
do{
if(player2.fooled == true) cout << player2::speach.johns << endl;
else cout << player1::speach.johns << endl;
}while(player1.character == 'diddy' && player1.tactic == 'banana_spam')

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Scizor was my favorite looking pokemon. And metal to boot.

@tallen
I really like your avatar, did you make it yourself?
-t2

*edit
Nvm Tallen, I read your post, and It said you found it. Nice find though.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
it's from a story actually. it might make more sense if you see the comic. so here!
before you all go "wha?" the fire monkey is a female named Veruka (in the game she's an Infernape, fire starter evolution). she's just annoyed that Vincent (the Lucario) won't stop trying to get her attention.
which leads us to the comic:

yeah, he's rickrolling her!! XD
gotta admit: funny, innit??

Nodrak

Smash Ace
lol! Reminds me of this.
I must admit, I thought your sig was a bit too simple when I first saw it. But it really starts to grow on you. The more times you see it the more you like it =P

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
lol! Reminds me of this.
I must admit, I thought your sig was a bit too simple when I first saw it. But it really starts to grow on you. The more times you see it the more you like it =P
i've never been a good sig editor, so I made mine, arranged it to make it fit, and went "who cares!" and added it anyway. white background, so what? =3

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Godda play in photoshop! It's fun =D I have a legit license to it but it's not hard to get it for free =P Just stay off public torrent trackers if you're living in the US.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Godda play in photoshop! It's fun =D I have a legit license to it but it's not hard to get it for free =P Just stay off public torrent trackers if you're living in the US.
nah, these days I haven't got the time or will to try any of this. either way I'm not the artist: my sis is.
though if anyone feels like they can make my sig better then I'd be really happy!! please add some BG: that's what it's really lacking I guess.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I think your sig is fine as it is, Tallen. I've grown accustomed to the white background would prefer it to stay that way.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Tallen, where do you get all these Lucario pics? Do you just google then, or is there a site, because I've never seen the character portayed that way except in the pics you show us.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I have so much to say

1. Rick-roll, ftw!

2. SSD: AA DT, one of the most obnoxious combos.

3. For Lucario pics, look on deviantart/photobucket, or if ur feeling lucky, take a screenshot of the desired pic, then crop.

4. Kasai, silly Kasai, it's all in the humor of the sig (as seen below). But yes, animated/cartoony are pretty awesome, but I also like Coen's funny sig.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
4. Kasai, silly Kasai, it's all in the humor of the sig (as seen below). But yes, animated/cartoony are pretty awesome, but I also like Coen's funny sig.
Animated/Cartoony are okay, but it really doesn't mean anything if the sig doesn't make sense or is just cartoony for the hell of it. For example, I can make an animated sig whose animation doesn't help the overall feel of the sig, and it wouldn't work. An example would be to have a pumpkin fly around in the background of Tallen's sig It's animated. It's cartoony, but it doesn't work.

In short? Quality > Animation
But Quality + Animation > Quality in some cases.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Well, yes, the sig has to be relevant, but humor is a good component, as well as bringing new aspects of a character, like a silhouette of the char, or a good pose. Currently, I'm working on a sig that shows Lucario with the Shoop da Whoop face on him, several "assumed top tier" (ie, MK, Snake, etc.) brawl chars sent flying into KO's and on the bottom: "IMMA 3-STOCKIN YAH MAINAHS!" with Lucario doing his uptaunt. (me claim intellectual prop's on the idea)

Oh, and unfortunately, Lucario is still only my second favorite (I really only stuck to 2nd Generation as my main things, but I know quite a bit of the other gen's, and my all time favorite is Ariados, because I'm just a freak for spiders).

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Well, yes, the sig has to be relevant, but humor is a good component, as well as bringing new aspects of a character, like a silhouette of the char, or a good pose. Currently, I'm working on a sig that shows Lucario with the Shoop da Whoop face on him, several "assumed top tier" (ie, MK, Snake, etc.) brawl chars sent flying into KO's and on the bottom: "IMMA 3-STOCKIN YAH MAINAHS!" with Lucario doing his uptaunt. (me claim intellectual prop's on the idea)
...We both are using the same definition of humor, I'm hoping? D:

Oh, and unfortunately, Lucario is still only my second favorite (I really only stuck to 2nd Generation as my main things, but I know quite a bit of the other gen's, and my all time favorite is Ariados, because I'm just a freak for spiders).
Personally, I've always been a Marowak fan. He's the crybaby who turns into a hardened bruiser with a will as tough as Captain Falcon's nipples.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I've always been a Dodrio person, myself. When faced with this question, I've yet to meet a single other person who says Dodrio first.

On that note, name's Stauffy, longtime lurker of this particular forum and Lucario in training. Howdy.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I've always been a Dodrio person, myself. When faced with this question, I've yet to meet a single other person who says Dodrio first.

On that note, name's Stauffy, longtime lurker of this particular forum and Lucario in training. Howdy.
GTFO MK. D:

Dodrio's nice, but it never had anything going for it that someone else couldn't do better.
Three heads are better than one, maybe.

Marowak however has had recently the highest attack stat in the games. Groudon's chicken**** compared to a well-trained Marowak with a Bone Club.

What happened when Dodrio had a sore throat/headache? Did all the heads feel it or just one?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Hey, I did say "in training..." Lucario takes more effort to get good with than MK...>>
Besides, they're both badasses. No reason they can't coexist, right?

I was always under the assumption that Dodrio's heads were more or less independent of each other aside from the whole "shared body" thing. So a sore throat is only felt by one, I guess.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Random idiotic question.

On the happening the toxin emitted from the ------(SPOILER) would basically trigger humans to commit suicide.

What if a relative toxin was used on Dodrio?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Random idiotic question.

On the happening the toxin emitted from the ------(SPOILER) would basically trigger humans to commit suicide.

What if a relative toxin was used on Dodrio?
Dodrio would obviously commit Tripleshoecide.
This isn't the Wario or Snake boards!
I wish it was. Then we'd have Destructo to make us laugh. D:
Greedy jerks.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ah, so alas I cannot have a picture sig yet.
But I do have two, one i made my self, the other a friend of mine.
heres the first one,

this took me an hour in paintbrush, a worst version of MS paint, on a mac.

My friend made me this one,

took him 10 minutes in Photoshop

So tell me which one is better, and when It comes down to it, Ill use it as my signature.
sk'danks
-t2

*ok they're up

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Tallen, where do you get all these Lucario pics? Do you just google then, or is there a site, because I've never seen the character portayed that way except in the pics you show us.
Tallen that comic(?) is hilarious. How did you find it?
Deviantart is total win.

I think your sig is fine as it is, Tallen. I've grown accustomed to the white background would prefer it to stay that way.
oh okeydokey then. as long as there is that cute mew it's fine with everyone then right? =3

Nodrak said:
This isn't the Wario or Snake boards!

Hmm, anyone know if there's a DS emulator that can actually run commercial games? all this talk is making me want to play Diamond or .. whatever the new one is =S since I don't have a DS >.<
I don't know, either way it would be much better to actually buy a DS: emulators don't let you play wi-fi so you're missing a huge chunk of the game.
To those who are still skeptical about playing Diamond and Pearl: the fourth generation isn't as messed up as the third gen (I myself avoided the third entirely, and thanks to that I still get whupped at online every now and then XD) and either way to the red and blue fanatics you can only catch 150 pokemon in the beginning of the game: once you have at least seen all of these you can upgrade your pokedex and start searching the other 350. I was really glad myself when I found this out: reminded of my first time playing blue...

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I don't know, either way it would be much better to actually buy a DS: emulators don't let you play wi-fi so you're missing a huge chunk of the game.
Yeah but I don't quite have a job right now and handheld games don't really appeal to me, it would be a DS just to play diamond or pearl or whatever it is and that's it. Rather expensive for one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom