• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
That sucks Mura. =(

In other news, my count was perfect at work. I'm tooooooo gooooooood. I'm on lunch at the moment, and I need to go back to work at 11:50. I'm soooo tired. I just have to make it to 3pm, and then I can sleeeeeeeep.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
That video is simply amazing.

So I wanna do some hanging and smashing sometime... I'd really like to have a fest the weekend of Dibbz #2 so we can all get practice and just hang with friends. ^_^

I'm off to get Chinese food... So hungry. XP

Roni, what on earth happened. O.o;;

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Should that be a sad face or a hyper happy face...in case u didn't know ur goin to one of the happiest place in the world.
I lol'd. I've been there before, tho. There's no smash. D=

OMG. Someone should TOTALLY host a Smash Tournament inside of that Epcot building with the bajillions of TVs. That would be so epic. =3

Sudai

Stuff here
Sure there will. This is just a compilation of the best highlights during the prime of Melee's metagame. Once Brawl dies off or gets replaced I'm sure someone will do something similar.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Sure there will. This is just a compilation of the best highlights during the prime of Melee's metagame. Once Brawl dies off or gets replaced I'm sure someone will do something similar.
Barlw has a metagame? Oh wait, it's what we call Metaknight in this game. >.>

Smash (In general) and I haven't been on friendly terms lately.

BravoNavo

Smash Rookie
I lol'd. I've been there before, tho. There's no smash. D=

OMG. Someone should TOTALLY host a Smash Tournament inside of that Epcot building with the bajillions of TVs. That would be so epic. =3
As a huge Epcot fan, I have to say this:

"IT'S CALLED SPACESHIP EARTH!!!"

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Should that be a sad face or a hyper happy face...in case u didn't know ur goin to one of the happiest place in the world.
Yeah, but I'd rather go to a tournament than go to Disney World. After going to Jazzland every day for one entire summer, amusement parks just got old to me. The only reason anyone's going is because my mom thinks the we need to go on a vacation, which I agree with. The part I don't agree with is that this vacation will teach me to clean my room/brush my hair/respect elders/be optimistic/etc. My mom just throws those things in to get sympathy. But, it'll be even worse if we don't go because then we'll have to suffer her silent rage with occasional outbursts.

Now Disney LAND would be an entirely different story.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
It's not spaceship earth I was thinking of. XP When I was a kid, there was this place/building in Epcot that had lots of games and stuff... It's where I played Knuckles Chaotix (and still the only place I've ever played it T_T). So it stuck out in my mind as "that place with lots of TVs and games" and it would be a great place for a tourney. That's just me though. You know. W/e. =P

Esca

Smash Champion
RickyB, nah. The transition between the two characters is too hard. Stick to Marth, bra. I'll teach you stuff if you wanna learn Marth.

And also, bring set-ups to mah fest, silly faces.

kk.

bye.

Nike.

Smash Hero
MuraRengan, I am completely in love with your sig.

So Im housing San Angelo and Lousiana for FS5. Any updates on the 2 questionable carpools?

RickyB

Smash Cadet
the only problem i have with Lucario is that he doesn't have any good costumes. i mean really? red and purple!?!? what were they thinking?

edit: and roni is probably going to get like 3rd place at the next tourney, his falco is way to good/cheap

Esca

Smash Champion
the only problem i have with Lucario is that he doesn't have any good costumes. i mean really? red and purple!?!? what were they thinking?

edit: and roni is probably going to get like 3rd place at the next tourney, his falco is way to good/cheap
Nah man, lol i'm gonna be at the next tourney!

And RickyB, if your gonna pick Lucario, everyone knows you have to play the Pepi Le Pue version.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
rawr school is out. everyone should be like the shreveport group and play tatsunoko vs capcom! also persona 4 :p
aren't you doomsychter's bro, the Ino player?

How's TvC? I've been wondering if it might catch on enough to make it a side tournament thing for Brawl tournaments (seeing that it's ONLY on the wii)

Top Bottom