• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
i just found out that i passed ALL my classes this semester. i seriously thought that i had failed 2 of them.
Super happy right now. Brandon has to stay at work till 5 so we will get there around 7ish hopefully.
Also i wanna get super drunk, but before that i want some Gannon dittos.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
i just found out that i passed ALL my classes this semester. i seriously thought that i had failed 2 of them.
Super happy right now. Brandon has to stay at work till 5 so we will get there around 7ish hopefully.
Also i wanna get super drunk, but before that i want some Gannon dittos.
Why wait till after the ditto's? I mean, jesus man, those would be even funner DRUNK, wouldn't they?

-Ran

Smash Master
Final Smash V: Reunion
Car 1:
Car: Sudai's
Driver: Roni
Confirmed People: Lee, Roni, Sudai
Pending People: Cyphus, Patrick
Seats Left: 0/5
Seats That May Open: 2

Car 2: <--- WONT BE THERE SUNDAY!!!
Car: Ran's Car.
Confirmed People: Ran.
Pending People: Nick, Cloud520
Seats left: 3/5
Seats that may open: 0

Car 3:
Car: Poocas Car.
Car: Chad/Pierre's car.
Confirmed people: Chad, Pierre, Girlfriends x2.
Seats Left: 0/5
Seats that may open: 1.

Pritch

Smash Lord
LA is the ****. Your the only group to actually organize themselves for housing at FS5.
Nike, you can probably count on my car, with some combination of me, taylor, freddy, and/or other melee peoples to be there too. Max of 5 from my car (more likely 3-4 since I can't imagine anyone wanting to ride ***** all that way).

GGs to everyone at dibbz tonight too.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Om nom nom soup. Being sick sucks guys, but ya'll probably already know that. Oh well, I get green tea with Honey in it, so why not? I'll enjoy this reprieve while I can.

Oh ****, I've got EXAMS next week.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm staying in town an extra day because of a gig tonight at snug harbor, but in the meantime I'm likely to be bored most of today. Anyone interested in melee? I'm probably going to take a nap till sometime ~3 or so, but between then and 11 or 12 tonight I'm basically at loose ends. So if anyone wants to do stuff, let me know.

Sudai

Stuff here
Hey guise. What's up? :o

About to leave to a tounrey in Dallas. Wish me random luckyness for no real reason. Anyway. Just wanted to say hey and say sorry I didn't go to DIBBz last night. The vote was 14-7 in favor of #1 which was Dallas. :x

Edit: Oh, and I have a red name now.

D

DJ?! of 504

Hey guys im new here. I know CJ though. He is like my bestfriend and everything.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cyphus-brawl back roomer + secret Broomer....now Sudai-moderator?
too good.

i had alot of fun last night. sorry if i got agitated with anyone at any point, i dont really have a john for it either.
i love luigi so much right now. i'm digging toon link now too it gives me something to fight defensive characters and playstyles, whereas DK and luigi need to be so close. I dont think he's better than Diddy, but i just prefer him so much more, and he can be useful on some stages...lol.

i played melee w/ pritch, and started feeling the game more naturally again. that was fun, but i think pritch should give brawl another chance and play it casually, it'd give u something more to do. but now i remember u dont have a wii. hm.

i'm going to FL tomorrow to be with my gf, but i'll be back for christmas, so nobody post while i'm gone.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Cyphus-brawl back roomer + secret Broomer....now Sudai-moderator?
too good.

i had alot of fun last night. sorry if i got agitated with anyone at any point, i dont really have a john for it either.
i love luigi so much right now. i'm digging toon link now too it gives me something to fight defensive characters and playstyles, whereas DK and luigi need to be so close. I dont think he's better than Diddy, but i just prefer him so much more, and he can be useful on some stages...lol.

i played melee w/ pritch, and started feeling the game more naturally again. that was fun, but i think pritch should give brawl another chance and play it casually, it'd give u something more to do. but now i remember u dont have a wii. hm.

i'm going to FL tomorrow to be with my gf, but i'll be back for christmas, so nobody post while i'm gone.
I didn't really find you agitated... or at least you weren't with me, and if you were, I didn't notice. You're one of the nicest of the smash community imo

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Hey guise. What's up? :o

About to leave to a tounrey in Dallas. Wish me random luckyness for no real reason. Anyway. Just wanted to say hey and say sorry I didn't go to DIBBz last night. The vote was 14-7 in favor of #1 which was Dallas. :x

Edit: Oh, and I have a red name now.
Wat

10wats

Bomber7

Smash Hero
god its quiet. This is the first time I've see nthis thread this quiet. its...its... scary. No one to brawl. I think all the activness went bye bye when Sudai left for Texas(good luck, kick some texan a**). Os well, Redson can call me up for a gaem night when ever(like it'l happen cuz of exams lol).

I think im gona just go to sleep.

Z.Z *nosebubbbles*

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
just letting everyone know im not killing myself, just leaving smash and smashboards....

sudai a moderator lol...nice good ****

as a last request id like to ask ricky b. to post any vids of me he has.....

u could still pm me if u wanna talk, but i wont be posting on this thread anymore....

RickyB

Smash Cadet
hey good games EVERYONE at dibbz. had fun drinkin with batto and shyg the most.
jiovanni, me and shy saved some vids on your wii (hope you don't mind) if you ever get the chance post em'
plz good sir.

peace

oh and where the **** is Ronni, ****ing call me noob

time to evacuate.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
hey good games EVERYONE at dibbz. had fun drinkin with batto and shyg the most.
jiovanni, me and shy saved some vids on your wii (hope you don't mind) if you ever get the chance post em'
plz good sir.

peace

oh and where the **** is Ronni, ****ing call me noob

time to evacuate.
mad u didn't have fun gettin drunk wit me and I bought u ur first drink...ur such a daiquiri noob. Double shifts suck and I'm bout to get paid cuz I got a car accident...I'm okay tho...

D

Deleted member

pro. sudai's a mod. there was someone we needed to ban but i dont remember who...

oh well, you should temp ban Mr. J for fun. he's a noob.

so i just watched elfen lied. i thought it was only decent - good until the last 2 or 3 episodes. then it got awesome. really good ending too. there were alot of complaints from noobs online, but when they just give you the ending, that's no fun. probably the biggest difference in eastern and western's dramatic entertainment. americans want the ending to be thrown at you from the mind of the writer while japanese want the viewer to do how they see fit.

also, imo... butt hole only decent.
i know. im being difficult, it's just how i really feel. as far as condom use vs no condom use on the different selections, it's probably better for anal if you have to use a condom for the vag (but even then, maybe not?), but if you don't use condoms, it's ******s; hands down.
or blow jobs for those lazy days.

i have to be at work in like 5 hours woohoo

gnight swf

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@Sudai: Hey congratz on moderator thing, but also I have something to say. First; does it really matter what kind og goggles I get(i know non swimming goggle) cuz I saw i cool looking pair of airsoft goggles and was gona get that. Second; just want to discuss the terms of our match via aim as soon as you get the chance.

TTYL.

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, Elfen Lied was my favorite anime for a while mainly because the ending (the naked girl destroying everyone the first episode helped too. <.<) and I hate that people give it flack just cause they have to think.

I can give infractions anywhere, but Mr. J has to do 6 things that are worthy of them to be temp banned.. :x

Bomber, I brought a paintball mask to Santi, so I have no room to complain.

Esca

Smash Champion
Beaumont Smashfest

Date & Time:
December 21st.
Starting at 2:00 P.M.

1745 Roses Lane, Beaumont, Texas 77713

Attendees: (as of yesterday)
RoyR
Razer
Sudai
RT
Kown
Ozz
Jerm
BlueJ
Gnes
Lee (NOT Harris)
R0ni
Esca
Take
Popertop
CY
KEEEEEEEEEEF

I'm also still waiting on responses from a few more people. All of you are welcome here, just give me a heads up that your coming, and I'll add you to this list. Look how sexy this list is. We will have enough pizza and soda for an army, and we have curry also, for hospitality reasons. I also just pre-ordered a sheep from Mexico for Mexico, so he'll feel at home as well.

PLUS!!!!!!
Esca and Sudai are having a: "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" Match.
What is a "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" MATCH?!?

Well I'll tell you.

The loser has to confess to his/her mom that she in fact is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns. She also can't cook. =/

The rules for this match are: All stages on, along with customs, with smash balls AND golden Hammers on HIGH

Lol, well if any of you have any questions regarding the smashfest, need to talk to anyone or just wanna talk in general, you can contact the Beaumont crew for info.

Esca: (409)673-1166
Take: (409)291-6061
Popertop: (832)338-1915

Good day!

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Easiest. Boss Fight. Ever.

Final Fantasy IX, Beatrix and Freya team up to fight this gigantic dog. I sit there for a minute...

*Shock*

Instant win. I loved it.

Edit: @RickyB: Puppy made me bawww. D:

Top Bottom