• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
All you need is the LOVE GOBLIN to come and sweep you away from your sorrows.

ban me sudai, ban me ban me ban me ban me ban me

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7F48B617978B0EF2

Merry Christmas happy day.

Sorry for the lengthy absence... I got sick during finals week PLUS, as stated, I had finals... Then there were Christmas parties and gift shopping... Busy busy. T_T

But I's back now. ^_^ I don't think I was missed tho. XP Lol. Sorry I missed the smashfest... See reasons above. =P

I <3 Sudai, Vaughn, Lee, Ricky B., Cyphus, and Roni. Way too good. =3

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7F48B617978B0EF2

Merry Christmas happy day.

Sorry for the lengthy absence... I got sick during finals week PLUS, as stated, I had finals... Then there were Christmas parties and gift shopping... Busy busy. T_T

But I's back now. ^_^ I don't think I was missed tho. XP Lol. Sorry I missed the smashfest... See reasons above. =P

I <3 Sudai, Vaughn, Lee, Ricky B., Cyphus, and Roni. Way too good. =3
i love you sir

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Ken loses. Lol.

From what I watched he made such critical mistakes at the very end of the game. He was doing well in all he did and then he believed everyone who told him he was safe. Then he acted like he was perfectly ok in being able to take Bob's immunity idol and then backstab him. I think everyone who wasn't going to vote for him decided to right then and there at the council. He deserved what he got there. He played the game well until then. Lawl.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like I won't be able to go to Beaumont, or maybe I'll be able to go and just get there really late. Hmm. I'll have to check on that. Batto, I probably won't be able to give you a ride, but I'll let you know if anything changes.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
So it looks like I won't be able to go to Beaumont, or maybe I'll be able to go and just get there really late. Hmm. I'll have to check on that. Batto, I probably won't be able to give you a ride, but I'll let you know if anything changes.
Alright, that's cool.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
If Ken deserved to lose, then the three idiots that are actually up for the mil deserved to lose as well. All the scrubbiest survivors are up there. I mean seriously SUSIE?!?!?, BOB?!?!?!, Sugar was a useless piece of offal as well, but at least she made the show interesting.

Bob should win. Ken shouldn't've lost.

edit: **** yeah!, Bob wins.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Considering that Bob won 5 challenges in a row toward the tail end of the whole game and was well-liked by quite a few of the other people.

Yeah sure.. He sure deserved to lose..

Ken was about to backstab Bob and made it through most of the game just by lying to everyone. He even openly admitted in the last council about his plan to do it in the first place and said he was sure he wasn't going to lose that time..

Yeah he totally shouldn't have lost..

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
1. I said Bob should win.

2. Ken's deserving to lose shouldn't be dependent on how good Bob was. There were two other people. What the hell did Susie do to deserve to be in the final? What the hell did Sugar do, other than ride ****s, to deserve to be in the final. Ken was much more qualified than both of them, you can't honestly say otherwise.

3. Ken did a lot of lying, but atleast he was DOING something. Ken was a pivotal character throughout. Sugar was about as pivotal as Ken. Bob was a wuss. Susie was worthless.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
See Vaughn.

He STILL thought that Bob should have given him the idol just cuz he said so. After Ken openly admitted that he was going to backstab Bob like that he lost every vote before him. Vaughn's right, he lied his way through the whole **** game and then felt SAFE? Haha, no, he got exactly what he deserved. Ken lost because what he did was an extremely jerk thing to do. I lost respect for him with that. I think the thing that confuses me most is that if someone tells me: "I'll give you my idol if you're in trouble", I definitely wouldn't be all about voting his *** off, I'd be all about keeping that person in the game. I hope Ken doesn't even get the $100k for the "best player of the game" award from Sprint.

/Rant

Btw, Sonic Unleashed froze on me for my PS3 on the second Eggman fight... Anyone else playing the game get that? O.o;;

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Nick is definitely one of the more honorable people on this thread. Many props to you, good sir.

I haven't run into that problem yet with Sonic Unleashed, but I'll let you know. I have it for 360.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
As far as Ken's lying goes, Ken played to his strengths. You play the game to win, not to be friends with everyone. If it was worth a 1mil$, I'm sure I'd do some lying to. Ken did a lot of lying, but it was all he could do the play the game. He's not particularly charismatic, he's not controlling, but he knows how to manipulate people, and he did what he had to do to play the game. If Ken had sat around doing nothing the whole game, people'd still be saying he deserved to lose.

As for his major **** up at the end, that's his fault, he should've kept lying. >_>

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
As far as Ken's lying goes, Ken played to his strengths. You play the game to win, not to be friends with everyone.
Considering that building good relationships with the other players is what gets you votes in the end.. Hmm..

EDIT : This is Vaughn.. I'm done here..

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
PS3 and 360 versions are supposedly the same... But yeah the game just like froze up for some reason. I lawl'd tho... Next gen Sonic games: Going so fast, they freeze your Playstation 3! XP

And I couldn't disagree with you more Vaughn because you're still in this thread. =)

Btw, the person who played the most honest and was nice to everyone won the game... Go figure? Haha, no. And then he won an extra $100k.

And on a nerdy note, he gave an example of a physics problem he'd give this week about how he was on Survivor. It was like, throwing a rock at 30 degrees at 14 meters per second, find the distance the rock goes. First of all... 14 m/s = 31.3 mph. Holy ****, Bob too strong. Second of all, that's a pretty silly question as it involves like two steps but I won't go into that. It mainly made me lol at the speed. Too good.

Edit: I just realized that 31.3 isn't that much but that could be a lot for an old man of his size. Plus it's the size of the rock that matters too. Mostly, I'm an idiot. XP

Esca

Smash Champion
Beaumont Smashfest

Date & Time:
December 21st.
Starting at 2:00 P.M.

1745 Roses Lane, Beaumont, Texas 77713

Attendees: (as of yesterday)
RoyR
Razer
Sudai
RT
Kown
Ozz
Jerm
BlueJ
Gnes
Lee (NOT Harris)
R0ni
Esca
Take
Popertop
CY
KEEEEEEEEEEF

I'm also still waiting on responses from a few more people. All of you are welcome here, just give me a heads up that your coming, and I'll add you to this list. Look how sexy this list is. We will have enough pizza and soda for an army, and we have curry also, for hospitality reasons. I also just pre-ordered a sheep from Mexico for Mexico, so he'll feel at home as well.

PLUS!!!!!!
Esca and Sudai are having a: "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" Match.
What is a "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" MATCH?!?

Well I'll tell you.

The loser has to confess to his/her mom that she in fact is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns. She also can't cook. =/

The rules for this match are: All stages on, along with customs, with smash balls AND golden Hammers on HIGH

Lol, well if any of you have any questions regarding the smashfest, need to talk to anyone or just wanna talk in general, you can contact the Beaumont crew for info.

Esca: (409)673-1166
Take: (409)291-6061
Popertop: (832)338-1915

Good day!

D

Deleted member

i think im just holding grudges against ken from the way he is in real life. i was watching some of the extra clips on cbs.com of him getting back to the camp where the jury stays and he was in such good spirits. he tried to be rly nice to everyone but most the people (except randy surprisingly. randy also gets points), but marcus and corrinne were just total *******s. like dude, it was a game. ken was trying to win a mil. ken lost because he messed up, and now the game is over you're going to be a ****? that's just really lame... clips were of marcus, corrinne, and the gay dude talking a bunch of smack about ken basically, and then ken, krystal, and randy hanging. seems like randy got a better view of who the real ***** were after the game. (even though yeah, ken did play like a ***. but then again, he's a total **** about melee, but maybe he's actually a nice guy?)

in summary: i would totally hang out with ken, atleast one time.

-Ran

Smash Master
So, I didn't go to sleep at all since I was afraid of not waking up in time to go to work. I have to be at work for 6am to do a full inventory count, and since I suck at waking up early, I had to do the only thing I could... Stay up. ;v

RickyB

Smash Cadet
i didn't go to bed ether ran, i think i might go do that now.
just re watched FL CL idk why. been in such an anime mood since sudai came visit.

i wanted ken to win

Redson

Smash Journeyman
just re watched FL CL idk why. been in such an anime mood since sudai came visit.

i wanted ken to win
You watched FLCL not because of Sudai, but because you are a man of obviously good tastes. This calls for a,

*Ahem...*

"Wise choice, D----oooooctor Freeman..."

r0ni

Smash Cadet

i wanted ken to win
FLCL tooo good.....thats why your ma BEST FRIEND haha

r0ni

Smash Cadet
flcl is too good. whos going to esca's? i may. seeing how im suspended ffrom work for a week...aint that a bitttch

Top Bottom