• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

Funny because I wasn't trying to be mean. Just trying to convince sethlon he should stay with me so I don't have to drive to sudais to play games. And from what I can tell, everything I said was slightly exaggerated truths.

:phone:

Sudai

Stuff here
slightly exaggerated truths is true in some cases

We have 3 beds tho, two big enough for two people comfortably along with 2 comfy couch spots and 2 less comfy couch spots. As for forks, we share TWO, thank you very much. lol

No really though, Taylor's place is probably a lot cleaner in general and doesn't have 3 cats running around (I think)

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Man, I give yall permission to openly talk of how to beat me, and only Ryker (not even from LA) kindofbutnotreally calls me out.

Bunch of bad *****es.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't really need to call you out. I'll see you in bracket eventually unless my boys do you in before I get to.

D

Deleted member

all of ryker's posts have cracked my **** up today. i just dont think hes trying to be funny :/

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Lol there is literally one active Brawler N.O. Your only bet for housing is baton rouge.
Crap. It looks like its possible for me to get to Baton Rouge, but it would involve significantly increasing my travel expenses and making things much less convenient.

I'm not particularly picky for housing lol. Don't really care if I'm housed with Brawlers/Meleers/PMers/Marvel3ers hah. I like cats, drinking might be fun, but weed isn't my thing. I'm certainly down to Roy it up if things allow for it :)

lol sethlon comin i have to go to tasol now
Do iiiiiiit

D

Deleted member

well i let friends smoke in my garage but i dont personally smoke. baton rouge is the melee and p:m capitol of la. but even still, travel expenses >.>

offer is open from 2 places in br, also the regular bus from nola to br is only like $5 i think. but its still adds hour trips to your day. so up to you.

BSP

Smash Legend
Man, I give yall permission to openly talk of how to beat me, and only Ryker (not even from LA) kindofbutnotreally calls me out.

Bunch of bad *****es.
Most of us haven't even managed to take a set off of you, and if we have, you brought it back fast, so I doubt our theory crafting will do much good.

All I can is go luigi and pray stuff goes well.

Also, we wouldn't need your permission to talk about beating you lol

-Ran

Smash Master
Sethlon, I'd house you if I knew without a doubt that I was moved into my new town house by then. Unfortunately, I don't. qq

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I've already stated that to beat JNig you must suck the game's **** more than he does while playing against him. Now you sit back and think on that.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I think JNig only mentioned permission because Adam said something about it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dayum. Ryker, do you play Melee often?
I do, but I joined the scene laaaaaate. I do well in AL, but it's not a big melee state and it's helped a lot by the fact that the core of AL's melee scene is located in Mobile and Huntsville on opposite sides of the map. When both are at the same event and we get about 30 players I drop from top 4 to top 13. I don't kid myself into thinking I'm hot **** at melee when I'm a mid level player.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well now I'm confused by what your post meant. But now I don't care.

Where are you for the summer?

Top Bottom