• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
I wish I stayed out there, BR sucks right now. Serious ****, I will try to play you more jnig before, at, and after tourneys if you want to

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ran, I enjoy reading your posts. I don't always agree with you, but I always understand where you're coming from and feel you approach discussions with the point of either informing others or yourself so as to make a better decision. I enjoy talking with Mura for the opposite. I'm at work at the moment, but I'd like to actually discuss that post you just made in PM or Skype or something because I have an interesting counterpoint.

However, that wasn't the reason I came here.

I won't waste my time **** talking. No reason to butt-frustrate any parties. I'm going to be at Smashcon and I'm going to be looking for money matches. I just need to know how much to bring. I won't go over $10 in all likelihood on any one match and I won't be accepting any MMs that I feel I can't win. I'll money match MKs, though I probably won't go over $5 as I haven't played one in months. JNig, you are not included on that MMs I feel I can't win list (#shotsfired). I'm a Falco player with a viable secondary in a couple of characters. I'll play MMs character locked or not. I'm looking to play Marth and Ike although there's I won't play mains against with them (re: JNig). I'll also play Melee MMs up to $5, but tbh, I won't be accepting much from people who aren't mid level players. Ask me later if I'll do P:M. It depends on if I play it more before the tourney.

List of people I won't play:

Lee's MK (**** that ****)
Possibly Gunner's Pikachu in a character locked set. Ask me closer, I kinda want to man up in that MU.

If you want to play me, give me your name, the stakes, whether you want the set to be MK banned (I will CP him if I feel the need and you leave it open, but I prefer an MK banned setting even if you don't play him) any stipulations, your take on your own smash career, and one thing no one here knows about you.

I feel like this could lead to some fun times in this thread and at that tournament. If no one else will, I'll make sure AL goes in.

Trey/Taylor/BSL don't let me impale myself on good melee players.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, add that if you want to play me, you should be willing to have the match recorded and probably uploaded later depending on if I can get a friend to hook me up.

If you have an issue being recorded, say so BEFORE the match. If you try and say it afterward, I'll laugh at you.

D

Deleted member

Taylor and Kyle you should grab 2 other ppl and we should money match this guy I work with in LoL

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Falco vs Pika, 50:50 ez

take dat free moneh ryker

@taylor, you mean that guy has like a 5 person team and wants to do BATTLE?
More like -2 but anyway, that is what he means, Taylor. I guarantee we'll crush them. TayHJ: can we get anyone or are we looking for a lan type thing? Either way we got the peeps.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
More like -2 but anyway, that is what he means, Taylor. I guarantee we'll crush them. TayHJ: can we get anyone or are we looking for a lan type thing? Either way we got the peeps.

Oh man, I'm not arguing against it being -2, but you might be after we play it.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
I'd have no problem with Hyro being on there.
But yeah Roni lost to Jonathaon at his second tourney, so that obviously didn't effect anything about the PR.

why is it that everytime i lose a match it has to be brought to everyones attention? this isnt the first time so im not attacking gunner by any means. i dont care how i place, i havent taken this game seriously in quite the time, lol ive beating some of the best and went oos way more times than most of you. and i hate playing so gay. i fking hate when people have to call me out, i play the game, how i do concerns me none.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I'll also play Melee MMs up to $5, but tbh, I won't be accepting much from people who aren't mid level players. Ask me later if I'll do P:M. It depends on if I play it more before the tourney.

Trey/Taylor/BSL don't let me impale myself on good melee players.
Melee MM $10 3/5
P:M MM $5 3/5

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I brought it up mostly because taylor said part of the reason I'm not PR'd is due to the fact ive lost to non-PR'd players...but since you also did, while maintaining a PR spot...
So yeah I was just using you as an example. Sorry for callout r0ni.

D

Deleted member

We should probably keep it local. Apparently he has like 10 friends that play and LAN a lot and he said they play for money sometimes. Haven't aske if he wants to play us but I'm sure we would **** them.

D

Deleted member

Yea he was on Skype And playing with me you Kyle and Thomas that night I told Kyle I could get him a job. He also knows my roommate Tim from classes at lsu where tim used to talk about Melee non stop. But Ofcourse Tim doesn't remember who he is

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hiya gents! I'm looking to come down for TASOL on July 15th. Plans atm are to megabus straight into New Orleans on July 14th, and bus back out on the 16th. Any chance I could get housing from New Orleans smashers?

Sudai

Stuff here
I got Sethlon covered if he stays in BR, but he's megabussing to NOLA which means an extra hour.

Also, he plays Melee and P:M, don't need no brawl housing son! lol

D

Deleted member

He could sleep In real bed at my place. Plus I have cups to drink out of and the whole house doesn't share 1 fork. It's pretty much nicer in every way possible xD

Top Bottom