• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I do, but I joined the scene laaaaaate. I do well in AL, but it's not a big melee state and it's helped a lot by the fact that the core of AL's melee scene is located in Mobile and Huntsville on opposite sides of the map. When both are at the same event and we get about 30 players I drop from top 4 to top 13. I don't kid myself into thinking I'm hot **** at melee when I'm a mid level player.
I really want to play you now that I know that our situations are pretty similar.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
I do, but I joined the scene laaaaaate. I do well in AL, but it's not a big melee state and it's helped a lot by the fact that the core of AL's melee scene is located in Mobile and Huntsville on opposite sides of the map. When both are at the same event and we get about 30 players I drop from top 4 to top 13. I don't kid myself into thinking I'm hot **** at melee when I'm a mid level player.
Word, just trying to see what level of skill im putting my $5 on. I would say i'm a mid-ish level player as well? Not much to judge by beings our Melee scene is about 6 players at the MOST.

D

Deleted member

a: "hot" is very specific to the person.

b: she's attractive but like i wouldnt say "hot," many things about her personalty portrayed through the way she acts annoy me and take away from her hotness.

c: she has hipster glasses in your pick. takes the hot level -100

d: you're black. your opinion of what is a white "hot" girl is tragically skewed. (no johns, my opinion of a hot black girl im sure is ****ed as well.)

i would defend my lack of gayness, but its completely irrelevant.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
a: "hot" is very specific to the person.

b: she's attractive but like i wouldnt say "hot," many things about her personalty portrayed through the way she acts annoy me and take away from her hotness.

c: she has hipster glasses in your pick. takes the hot level -100

d: you're black. your opinion of what is a white "hot" girl is tragically skewed. (no johns, my opinion of a hot black girl im sure is ****ed as well.)

i would defend my lack of gayness, but its completely irrelevant.
You're a terrible person. Go trip into nine fires

Black girls are disgusting, avoid them at all costs

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want to play people in Melee at Smashcon, but I dunno if I'm gonna be able to do many friendlies and still be able to get all the bracket, money matches, friendlies for other games, and streaming I need to do done.

If you think you can destroy me, then look me up. I learn a lot from playing various players if the skill difference is obvious.

Sudai

Stuff here
"Let me just hold an opinion that eliminates large swaths of opportunities if I stick to my opinion literally."

No generalization is true in every situation, except for this one.

D

Deleted member

Not bored, at work. So I decided she is hot, but not in that picture. Also she could stand to gain some ***.

:phone:

Top Bottom