• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Black bithes are not hot. Sometimes you can find the attractive half black girl, or something. But an African woman is not attractive ever.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm coming to Louisiana for TASOL and I was wondering if I can find some housing. I posted and only Jnig responded with a maybe. I think I'm actually going to change my trip to Saturday-Monday since Razer wants to come.

Also, would anyone like to go to Ascension this month??? Here's my link for my brand new series: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323803
Erick told me he could house up to 10 people at his place in Slidell. However it's first come first serve and I'm trying to get a head count out of Alabama right now. Seeing that I'm not sure how many people are coming, but as of right now it seems like I'm not getting more than 5 people from both Alabama and Texas, we might be able to fit you guys at his place. If we can't get enough people to house, look into a hotel in Slidell. I was looking this past weekend and there was a Days Inn a block from the venue that was $63 a night for a room with two double beds.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
well i let friends smoke in my garage but i dont personally smoke. baton rouge is the melee and p:m capitol of la. but even still, travel expenses >.>

offer is open from 2 places in br, also the regular bus from nola to br is only like $5 i think. but its still adds hour trips to your day. so up to you.
I'd totally be down for adding and hour and five bucks to travel expenses/time, but it looks like it'll mess with my current schedule. Currently I'm looking at Megabus'ing to LA from Dallas on Sat, puts me in New Orleans at 11pm, which is too late to catch the bus from NO to BR. Only way I'd be able to catch the NO to BR is by busing into Houston a day early, staying there overnight, and then heading out to New Orleans early morning.

Could possibly overcome that hurdle (since I know quite a few people in Houston), but the friday night Megabus rates are a pain. If I came in earlier in the week (like Thursday/Wednesday) would you gents be cool with me hanging around for a couple days before the tourney?

D

Deleted member

you're welcome to come for any amount of time. only a few people play brawl in BR though

epic thought: if you're there for friday night, you will be at my birthday party. its something you won't want to miss indeed.

'V'

Smash Lord
And yet for some reason, I feel sad... *sigh*

Gameware Monthly 37's coming up on Friday. Who's coming and who wants to bring a setup? I have 2 already, but 1 more shouldn't hurt.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I just realized I'm coming in Friday for stuff. I will be free by then so I will be coming if I can remember, sadly, I am packing lightly. :(

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Just so all parties know:

TASOL will NOT be my last Brawl tournament. I still have fire for this game, I just got accepted into the BBR, I'm too good, and u all bi.

For those who I've talked to this directly: Yes, this is true. I've realized what I've needed to change, and that's to get back into my competitive habits, when I was progressing through the ranks. It wasn't just myself getting better, it was everyone around me. I've stopped reaching out to play with other people, and I've made excuses for it. Quoth the raven, NEVERMORE.

For those of you who I've never mentioned this to: You're not cool enough Yes, I've given thought to retiring at TASOL. Thinking about how long I've played, the lack of players, my impact on the community, made me think that now would be OK to give it up. But I'm not done getting better yet. And neither are you guys.

A flame has been rekindled,

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Just so all parties know:

TASOL will NOT be my last Brawl tournament. I still have fire for this game, I just got accepted into the BBR, I'm too good, and u all bi.

For those who I've talked to this directly: Yes, this is true. I've realized what I've needed to change, and that's to get back into my competitive habits, when I was progressing through the ranks. It wasn't just myself getting better, it was everyone around me. I've stopped reaching out to play with other people, and I've made excuses for it. Quoth the raven, NEVERMORE.

For those of you who I've never mentioned this to: You're not cool enough Yes, I've given thought to retiring at TASOL. Thinking about how long I've played, the lack of players, my impact on the community, made me think that now would be OK to give it up. But I'm not done getting better yet. And neither are you guys.

A flame has been rekindled,
This post is extremely Nicknyte-esque. That doesn't sound like the Justin I know.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
:( Why I have to miss all this...

But in other news, theres s tier girls left and right walking down Hollywood blvd...

Top Bottom