• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
im from nola. moved to lsu. stfu lol. bsp ill text u either tonight or tomorrow whether or not im gonna be at lsu. and then you can tell blomber. or ill post here or something. blomber blomber blomber.
Quit bein such a ****in douche. It's like somebody needs to be your damn head in...cuntface....

Hyro

Smash Lord
i can't tell if yall are serious or not lol. it's just a name chhhhhhhhillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Savon

Smash Ace
They totally went out of their way to make her sexualized in this game compared to how she generally is depicted in the comics.

Fun Fact: X-23 at one point in her life worked as a prostitute for a pimp named Zebra Daddy. :)

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
oh yeah i saw, but you can't get lucky 3 games in a row
Kingtoon got lucky he didn't get at least 2-stocked. But Imma 2-stock you, unless you get lucky. BSP and BBX talk to John and let him know where y'all wanna meet and I can pick you up from there k? Just try to be close to the interstate. If I get too lost I'm gonna just try to find some pussy in BR.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok i have an idea, at lost, we'll have hyro mm's

we'll play 3 matches.

If i don't 3 stock you in one of those matches, (sv, fd, bf, no gay stages on my part), then I'll give you 5 dollars, if i do, you give me $5. you don't even have to win. you just have to not get 3 stocked.

i'll actually try my hardest. yeah jio you can get in on that too if you want :) right after we have our normal mm where you just give me $5 after getting pooped on

so i haveeee

$5 jio
$3 curlz (but i gotta use falco)
$5 BB? i think lol not sure

and who wants to get 3 stocked? anyone except lee/jnig.

Savon

Smash Ace
Or link matches. You guys are still on for mine right?

I am totally confirmed for NOM B.A.N.s

I am totally starting my smash crew known as the "Smash Warlords of the East"

Members include: Savon "Jenga Paperstacks" Jones, MuraRengan, Adam!, and possibly Kit Kat.

We get it in.

Savon

Smash Ace
She actually officially joined a lil bit ago.

Any others interested in joining the Smash Warlords of the East should PM me or something.

We get it in.

Don't worry about what she did/did not do to get in Sudai...

Savon

Smash Ace
Because you know that **** is gonna be fun as hell the next time it comes up in a convo when we play.

Tura keeps calling it gay, but if that were the case I would have just called it "Turazrok"

Don't hate because you are not a Smash Warlord Tura. You can be a groupie/sandwich making or something.

I like turkey on rye.

Curlz

Smash Lord
People confirmed for Lost?

Jio, Hyro, JNig, BSP, BlueBomber

Ran (?)

Edit:

Hyro, I'll challenge you to a 3-stock match. We'll play 3 matches and if you manage to 3 stock me in one of them, I'll pay you $5 nd if you don't you pay me $5, Deal?

BSP

Smash Legend
Hyro said he probably won't be a LSU, so we need to find a meeting spot TJ. Jio said close to the interstate...where do you live TJ? And is anyone else riding with us?

RickyB

Smash Cadet
4miles not too far. If people care about the distance to the venue they can always choose to sleep in the viewing rooms instead of riding to/from the hotel. ;D
Dang, good times lmao. Eet played to win so hard that night

Can't make it to lost, got work sorry guys :(

Hyro

Smash Lord
u rly srs lol? its hard to 3 stock a person off the back im just sayin lol.
yes lol

Don't do it hyro D:
too easy

People confirmed for Lost?

Jio, Hyro, JNig, BSP, BlueBomber

Ran (?)

Edit:

Hyro, I'll challenge you to a 3-stock match. We'll play 3 matches and if you manage to 3 stock me in one of them, I'll pay you $5 nd if you don't you pay me $5, Deal?
after our $3 one? def lol.

yall musta misheard

i said i was actually gonna try.

hyro doesn't try

tryro all day everyday

...nah just for the mm

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Wow you guys don't have the slightest clue how to gather a little one hour roadtrip... Embarrassing...

Who exactly is going to LOST? I need to know who's riding with Jio. Ran, are you gonna have the car for the other carpool?

From what I can understand by yall's confusing as hell posts, there's:

Jio, BSP, BlueBomberXTJ, Savon?/Adam?, Hyro in one car

Ran, me, whoever else? Is this carpool even happening?

I realized I'm on call Saturday at 7-11, but as of now, I'm saying "**** work they got enough people there already." Plus, they have two other people that are on call before me, so I should be safe...right?

-Ran

Smash Master
Ran, me, whoever else? Is this carpool even happening?

I realized I'm on call Saturday at 7-11, but as of now, I'm saying "**** work they got enough people there already." Plus, they have two other people that are on call before me, so I should be safe...right?
Should be you, Lee, and myself.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Omg coffee is amazing. While drinking some coffee this morning when I first got into work at 6, I came up with like two amazing ideas!

Vaughn! We should do a "Let's Play" of Mega Man Legends. I was playing it last night and it's still too good. xD

Also I had an idea for a pokemon stadium 2 rentals only tournament. Keep legendaries banned still and what not but like it's even skill for everyone to enter mirite?

And apparently there will be DLC for MvC3 where the teams and their AI are modeled after creators of the game and other "famous" players. That sounds kinda interesting.

And I should probably play brawl more but lol hangin' out is more fun than the actual tourney. :D

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Bsp lets find a legit* spot to be picked up LSU but it can be close to LSU. This may sound lol but corner store, cains,
Lsu football stadium which 1. No1 will be at the stadium for Saturday says my grandma. We could wait in the parking lot. Its a really easy place imo.

also call me and ask to speak to terrence
225-910-1364

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Bsp lets find a legit* spot to be picked up LSU but it can be close to LSU. This may sound lol but corner store, cains,
Lsu football stadium which 1. No1 will be at the stadium for Saturday says my grandma. We could wait in the parking lot. Its a really easy place imo.

also call me and ask to speak to terrence
225-910-1364
I recommend that you pick the Student Union. It's the easiest place to find, it's not too far from the bell tower. There's a McDonald's inside and pool tables, something to keep you occupied.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Because you know that **** is gonna be fun as hell the next time it comes up in a convo when we play.

Tura keeps calling it gay, but if that were the case I would have just called it "Turazrok"

Don't hate because you are not a Smash Warlord Tura. You can be a groupie/sandwich making or something.

I like turkey on rye.
Savon don't you have **** to suck?

Also, I'm just saying, it's pretty generic..

Especially the east part.

YOU LIVE IN DA SOUTH

Top Bottom