• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
When's the next NOM? CI will depend on that. I want to do it at a good time but at a time that's not short notice.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
waiting for my mom to get home. i should get a definite answer tonight
Maybe you should try the "I have a chance at this" approach. Whenever I told my parents about my first tournament, and how everyone was shocked about me, they figured that eventually I'll get good to the point in which I can win money etc. So they just allowed me to keep going. :awesome:

I guess you can say I was always stuck in the house over the years, but now they are starting to understand that I'm growing and I will be going out more.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
When's the next NOM? CI will depend on that. I want to do it at a good time but at a time that's not short notice.
Next NOM is on the 19th. We should really get a uniform system of when our in state tournies are. NOMs were previously on the last Saturday of the month but Feb is obviously a bit different. If NOMs go back to the last Sat, LOST stays on the First, then CSM and CIM could decide on the other two Saturdays. Then there are the random PnT BB on Fridays.

Can I get a spot in your carpool for whobo jio?

Yeah that would fill mine with you, JNig, Nitez, Adam, and myself. I was gonna rent a car to head up there but wouldn't charge y'all for that (but donations wouldn't be turned down).

As for the hotels, I can always get a discount at Marriotts and I found one 4 miles from the venue. Kinda far but it was the only one that was less than $100 a night. So I'll book the rooms once we have a final headcount but more than likely we'll get 2 rooms.

edit: Can you drive Chkn? Ran Iji do you wanna go? We're having car issues here :urg:

Sudai

Stuff here
4miles not too far. If people care about the distance to the venue they can always choose to sleep in the viewing rooms instead of riding to/from the hotel. ;D

Hyro

Smash Lord
As far as I'm concerned, Jio's carpool is only Me, him, and JNig for now. He said the lodging+gas would be an estimated 100 dollars. Plus you'd need spending money for anything else.
Lemme get in on this carpool if someone backs out.

yooo i still wana go to whobo.
Greg said he wants to go to. Freddys a no. I kinda want to but still not sure

4miles not too far. If people care about the distance to the venue they can always choose to sleep in the viewing rooms instead of riding to/from the hotel. ;D
lmao right

Hyro

Smash Lord
AND SUDAI MAKE ME ONE OF THOSE THINGS

ill pay you w/e it costs with the winnings i make from it :)

Hyro

Smash Lord
oh yeah i saw, but you can't get lucky 3 games in a row

what things
cross joint. er headphone splitter rca something thing

Hyro where u gona be @ LSU? can u be in like a obvs restaurant or something? Mcdonalds, Cafe?
...no LOL. im not your date who you met online who might be a rapist. ima be in my dorm you could get dropped off and wait in the activity lobby area where they have a tv. ill bring a setup down there or something.

but thats IF im even at lsu. i might go to nola tonight or tomorrow night

ChKn

Smash Ace
Tournament is on the 5th. So are u gona be at LSU or not? Need to Swat up on this. like srsly.
im not gettin lost. hoes. I dont know my way around lsu.

i c.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hyro

Smash Lord
Rly unfamilier with LSU. Ok so.
locate student union
look to the right of it
you will see a road in the shape of a horseshoe
they like to call it the horseshoe community (wtf loL?)
there's like 4 different dorms

Annie boyd (gay)
evangeline (gay)
other dorm (gay)
lousie garig (awesome)

needless to say im in louise garig hall

swat up on this??? whats that lol

Hyro, I'm ****in lazy. Just go to radio shack and ask for RCA splitters and a RCA to headphone jack and just plug those *****es into each other.
wait...i get it's possible...but does that mean the other person won't be able to hear the game? cuz if so..can't do that :(

BSP

Smash Legend
Mom gave me a yes, so I'm just as clueless as bomber...and I really don't want to **** my first OOT tournament up. LSU is like a maze too lol. Can't we meet somewhere right outside of it?

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
lmfao nevermind. Alright ill be there. with rohypnol for date ****.

bsp where u getting droped off at. ill help u ifu want. my mom used to work at lsu so i know a easy place to get picked up/droped off.

Sudai

Stuff here
wait...i get it's possible...but does that mean the other person won't be able to hear the game? cuz if so..can't do that :(
Nah dawg, that's what the SPLITERS are for. Put one connection into the TV one into your headphone ****. It's the same bs as recording but no video

BSP

Smash Legend
lmfao nevermind. Alright ill be there. with rohypnol for date ****.

bsp where u getting droped off at. ill help u ifu want. my mom used to work at lsu so i know a easy place to get picked up/droped off.
Well, I do know where the field house is, but that's about it. I can get dropped off anywhere, but finding places in LSU is kinda difficult

Hyro

Smash Lord
Nah dawg, that's what the SPLITERS are for. Put one connection into the TV one into your headphone ****. It's the same bs as recording but no video
ok cool

jio we're making a radioshack stop heheohohohe

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm 225 281 5111 if anyone needs it.

Jio give us ur number when you get a chance

So we're meeting at the student Union? make it official so I can figure out how to get there before saturday lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
im from nola. moved to lsu. stfu lol. bsp ill text u either tonight or tomorrow whether or not im gonna be at lsu. and then you can tell blomber. or ill post here or something. blomber blomber blomber.

Top Bottom