• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
BB, once I get my new car I may be able to pick you up on my way to Nom in the future. Not for Feb though, but for future reference, its an option. :]

ChKn

Smash Ace
Turaz I support you in Curlz's web logic of supporting. So by that logic, if you beat someone important, I'll congratulate you. However, when the next tournament comes, I'll still count you out and downplay you. And so on and so forth.

Can't wait til I'm back to 100%.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Turaz I support you in Curlz's web logic of supporting. So by that logic, if you beat someone important, I'll congratulate you. However, when the next tournament comes, I'll still count you out and downplay you. And so on and so forth.

Can't wait til I'm back to 100%.
Lol no one ever cares if I beat anyone

CUZ I PLAY OLIMAR

BSP

Smash Legend
okay, anyway you can catch a ride to Dibbz and I pick you up from there?

Sure I guess, anyway you can catch a ride to LSU and chill with Hyro so I only have to make one stop in BR?

I'm gonna **** ya *****
I want in on this too. LSU? ill ask my mom.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Arrogance hat makes up for the lonely pit of a soul I have inside.

I cry myself to sleep every night.

Tears of blood.
^^ see vv
QQ more, ******.
lol. if jio can be my ride supporter for some more days ill go to Nom.

<3
i might go to NOM. if you want to come, and then leave when i have to (which may or may not be early [alternatively, you could just catch a ride home]), then you can ride with me. also i need gas money.

Do y'all mind shutting the **** up? Or talking about anything with substance?
we can go back to talking about MvC3, if you want.

ice is less dense than water.
wat no wai

Curlz

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind talking about Ke$ha. I don't mind her music too much. She just seems really stereotypically ditzy.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
"Just because I'm sassy and have a mouth on me doesn't mean I'm coming from a negative place. There's irony in what I do; that gets overlooked. I've listened to a lot of rap where men talk a certain way, often about women, and I'm not offended. It's meant to be funny. I'm throwing it right back at them, with humour, but some people can't take it. They're not used to women talking back."

-Ke$ha

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ke$ha > Debate, gtfo! Debate dat ****!
I'm still deciding on my MvC3 team.
Right now I have Deadpool(def)/Dante(so-so)/choice between Spidey, Wolv, Wesk, and X-23.
What about u guys?

Savon

Smash Ace
Man debate is freaking epic.

My team so far is Deadpool, Wesker, Thor, MODOK, Superskrull and Arthur. I will have quite a bit of fun building a team out of them.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Man debate is freaking epic.

My team so far is Deadpool, Wesker, Thor, MODOK, Superskrull and Arthur. I will have quite a bit of fun building a team out of them.
I'm confused, which 3 are going to be on which team? lol

Where's Ammy on yalls lists? You all just hating on the white wolf god
I'm not using Ammy, unless I'm really bored and just want my opponent to beat the **** outta me.

Savon

Smash Ace

Thor, Arthur, and Superskrull on one team, and Deadpool, Wesker, and MODOK on the other.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I completely forgot about Zero, but I'll see what I can do. Taskmaster also seems like an interesting character to me as well.

Edit: Rj always picks a character I have a disliking for/think is horrible.

Top Bottom