• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Turaz why did u do that..... why did u post that link. wrestling is just ugh.....entertainment Im going to sue that company for corrupting so many people when i get older.
Fixed. It's just entertainment. Nothing more. Don't bash it because you think things are "fake." Learn the definition of what scripted means. Scripted storylines don't make the moves and stunts they perform fake. They can and sometimes do get legitimate injuries.

Some people had to learn the hard way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

BSP

Smash Legend
OK, Student Union it is since you guys say it's pretty easy to find. I still don't know what time I should be there though.

BSP

Smash Legend
John, BBX, BSP. Get y'alls **** together. Please? It can't be that hard to meet somewhere by LSU, right? Not making a Radioshack stop John but I do accept your 3-stock challenge as well.
Yeah, this shouldn't be hard >_<.

OK guys, let's meet at the student union. Everyone said it's easy to find....so we should be able to find it. Mapquest or google map if you need it i guess.

Jio, BSP, BlueBomberXTJ, Savon?/Adam?, Hyro in one car
This is correct (i think...). I don't think i've seen Adam saying anything.

Can we just make the meeting spot the student union and set a time?

-Ran

Smash Master
Just be a total smart *** and go, "How else can I get to know them, except for meeting them?" Seriously, when's the last time that there was a news article about there being violence/**** at a video game tournament?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Just be a total smart *** and go, "How else can I get to know them, except for meeting them?" Seriously, when's the last time that there was a news article about there being violence/**** at a video game tournament?
I tried that one. Parents said too damn bad.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, just give us a time Jio and I'll be set.

I've been in the union before, and my ride knows how to get there. I'm gonna wear my track sweater (the really loud yellow) so no one can miss me.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
thanks for all constantly posting and wasting 5 pages to plan a car ride faggots

< 3
Blame Hyro, if he was being such a complicated douche, it would've been so much easier and less than 5 pages, despite me contributing to them.

I still <3 u Hyro, but you're still a douche until you teach me TL. ;)

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Im taking rans advice. im tired of my moms bull****. gg.
Meet at the student union at 3. BBX if ur mom is giving u trouble I can give her a call in about 30min after I shower. Either that or she can wait with you at the student union and meet me then. I'm much more persuasive in person especially to black parents. Whichever is cool though just let me know. Aren't u supposed to be in school?

-Ran

Smash Master
Jio rolls around with his diploma around his neck, and his cap and gown blowing in the wind. Parents respect that.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Shes not going to be able to go because she has work at the time we might get picked up. All you can do is call me. Ill give you my house number. 225-275-1309 call first chance you get tomorrow. shes at work now.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
its facey, i play kirby um i wanted to know if anyone is able to give me a ride to lost 9 ill provide gas money if needed but i need to know asap so i can take off work.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
my number is 225-333-7409 so hit me back if anyone can help me out

Curlz

Smash Lord
I appreciate the hype for Lost guys, but let's not forget about the weather. Please use your judgement and be safe when coming to Lost tomorrow. Lafayette is apparently iced over and has been the past two days.

If you guys are coming and the weather is still freezing and its raining/sleeting/snowing, I would rather you not come for safety reasons.

If you do still decide to come, please drive safely and make sure to not get hurt.

BSP

Smash Legend
3 it is. We finally got this set.

^^^ok curlz. I haven't seen any Ice in BR, so I don't know if it's much worse in Laffy

Top Bottom