• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
My plan for the week:
Pay ticket at UNO.
Get new brake tag on car.
Beat FF13.
Play Smash for at least four hours.
And a secret.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Does this secret involve a big tournament?

Edit: Which actually reminds me. Would you guys rather have a big tournament over the Summer for break or for Halloween weekend?

Either June 26th or October 30th.

Edit2: And when I mean big I mean BIG. WHobo sized. I have a secret as well.

Curlz

Smash Lord
There's no point in convincing Curlz. He's super straightxcoredgexcrunkxxxyeah
You do know that "crunk" means to get drunk while smoking mary j, right? :p

Curlz ain't no drug head.

But you're right, I am straight edge (for the most part) and I'm proud of it.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I have a secret(well 3 secrets) as well. June 26th is too early for a BIG WHOBO SIZE TOURNAMENT. Jumping into that size is a bad risk due to the fact that our street cred with other states have dwindled a bit(considering that the last OoS tournament here was in Nov and that one only had 40ish). We just need to build the community a bit more because:

1. What reason is there to come to LA?
2. How many people can challenge on our home turf to win the tournament?
3. We'll need a **** load of sponsors to cover a venue that size.

I think the steps for getting there should go:

Local/state monthlies(possibly bi-weeklys/weeklys-which i would like to start up) --> A couple regional tournaments --> National Tournament --> Repeat

We need the competitive spark to ignite and we need to all be on the same page, so that the LA scene can be known.

mastermajora

Smash Rookie
***WHOBO ANNOUNCMENT***

Mychal and I are offically confirmed to go to WHobo. If anyone wants to carpool with us and share a room let me know. Rooms are sold out at the Marriott so we will be staying in a room at a hotel down the street from the convention.

We are hoping to get 6 people total, and Mychal is bringing a friend so we need 3 more people to help split money for room and gas. If 6 people come each person will only have to pay $88.34 (not including tournament fees / spending money).

If you are interested in coming let me know ASAP.
i will be going

Hyro

Smash Lord
You DO know that crunk has nothing to do with weed?

crazy drunk

= crunk

that **** is in websters.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
weed is safer than alchahol babptist
Which reminds me, I'm pretty sure I'm off probation now. Somebody needs to get me high. Also, straightedge is dumb. If there are no negative effects, then abstaining from a drug like weed is ********. You have only one life. Live it to the fullest! (inb4 religious debate)

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

crazy drunk

= crunk

correct

Which reminds me, I'm pretty sure I'm off probation now. Somebody needs to get me high. Also, straightedge is dumb. If there are no negative effects, then abstaining from a drug like weed is ********. You have only one life. Live it to the fullest! (inb4 religious debate)
probation???

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
My plan for the week:
Pay ticket at UNO.
Beat FF13.
And a secret.
UNO suck a ****

Does this secret involve a big tournament?

Edit: Which actually reminds me. Would you guys rather have a big tournament over the Summer for break or for Halloween weekend?

Either June 26th or October 30th.

Edit2: And when I mean big I mean BIG. WHobo sized. I have a secret as well.
Well just so you know New Orleans is rated as one of the top cities to be in during the Halloween season. Kinda creates a bit of conflicting interests unless you can use that to your advantage.

Sudai

Stuff here
If you want it to stay a secret, you generally don't go off going "I have a secret!" so I assume that you guys don't really have secrets and instead have things you're just waiting to tell people about.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Curlz is going to one day hit the ganja, and realize how much better his life is with weed.

Then he's going to over take the world and become the first president of the unified nations. AKA The President of the World.

EVERYONE WILL ANSWER TO CURLZ! Don't let this happen guys, just tell him weed makes you want to rip your clothes off and go christmas caroling in the middle of July! And **** children, and steal your mom's credit card and make them go completely bank rupt from buying thousands and thousands of dollars worth of pidgins.

But yeah, weed isn't bad. You really shouldn't smoke when you have things to do, and you shouldn't smoke every day, but all in all yeah, weed is pretty awesome.

Battousai780

Smash Ace

Mightiest Self!
cast out of Thy Elysium
with blood of Nazarene
I write the history of man
2000 years is nothing
though its been enough
come forth victorious
muting the foul angelic choirs!

Why is Satan so cooooolll!?!?!?!?! Wooh, metal.

Sudai

Stuff here
Battou, you'd think he's a lot less "cool" if you met the guy. He's a pretty decent guy actually. Been quite a few bad misunderstandings that's given him an "evil"/"cool" rap.

Pritch

Smash Lord
My plan for the week:
Pay ticket at UNO.
Beat FF13.
And a secret.
They got you too, huh?

You'd think they'd be a little more sympathetic to people like me who are on campus though, considering there's about 600 people in the dorms vs around 200 housing spots. You get home at 2:00 in the morning on a school night and of course there's gonna be no parking (yes, I know some of them don't drive, but come the **** on).

Pritch

Smash Lord
Everyone secretly smokes...they must. But no one admits it because it's illegal/looked down upon.

(blah blah stuff)

If someone can tell you're high, then they're either high or have been high.
As to the first, I've never smoked. Cigs or weed. I do enough stupid **** without chemicals helping me along. Not to mention that paying money for something that helps me do more stupid **** strikes me as, well, especially stupid. (I hope none of the smokers on here take offense to this btw - I have no problems with weed in the abstract, and if other people choose to smoke it that's totally cool with me. It's just not my thing.)

As for the second, it's usually very easy to tell when someone's high. I mean, I suppose you have to hang around people who smoke a bit to know the signs or whatever, but it's pretty obvious most of the time.

your a kid. I mean like...adults. all adults have done it or still do it...they'll just lie about it!
See above.

Hyro

Smash Lord
omg kates i have a secret but i'll tell you

kesha ****ing bloooows

and all her songs sound the same!

Curlz

Smash Lord
Well just so you know New Orleans is rated as one of the top cities to be in during the Halloween season. Kinda creates a bit of conflicting interests unless you can use that to your advantage.
Advantage; They would want to come in before and after the tournament and check out the attractions they have in New Orleans. It could also help with housing a big, because no one in Laffy can house people.

Curlz

Smash Lord

crazy drunk

= crunk

Incorrect.

Chronic + Drunk = Crunk.

Either way it could involve something with Alcohol, which contradicts being straight edge.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
alright you pink ice cream eating ******* i thought we were friends. ke$ha is addicting but lady gaga is way better

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
omg kates i have a secret but i'll tell you

kesha ****ing bloooows

and all her songs sound the same!
This is not a secret. It is common fact.
lolololol

Advantage; They would want to come in before and after the tournament and check out the attractions they have in New Orleans. It could also help with housing a big, because no one in Laffy can house people.
Well you should definitely advertise that fact if you decide to have a tourney around halloween. NO wouldn't be a great place to house considering hotels are gonna be charging 150~300 a night for a decent spot.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Well you should definitely advertise that fact if you decide to have a tourney around halloween. NO wouldn't be a great place to house considering hotels are gonna be charging 150~300 a night for a decent spot.
I meant housing as in staying at someone's house. Hotels would be a problem, but it someone wanted to stay in a hotel they have a bunch of Hotels in Laffy that charge only $50 a night.

On another note; Ke$ha's white?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
how did kates get in here? did someone say her name?

name searchers... UNITE!

[collapse=click here:]
BSL, $heen, $mike, (*Jman*), *SniperNightOwl*, *Tyson*, -ANTi-, -Chad-, -Mars-, -RedShadow, -Rei-, -Serve-, -Spike-, .joel, 1473, 4% APR, 4GOD (JJV), A2ZOMG, Aceplayer, ac_burito, ADMJP, adolph3560, Aesir, AfroThunderRule, ahchoomattchu, Airgemini, Akuma2120, Albert., Alex Strife, AlphaZealot, Alukard, Amaterasu, Angelglory, animeblitzballa33, annoying1359, Anth0ny, Aposl, ArcNatural, Arturito_Burrito, Arty, AS Money, Asdioh the Fox Main, Awstin, Ayame, BacklashMarth, Banks, BarDulL, Bars, Beanman, Beautiful Death, Bees!, bertboxer, BetaBahamut, Big O, BigLøu, bigman40, Blacknight99923, Blank Mauser, blaze1216j, Blea Gelo, BleachigoZX, bloomin ninja, Blunted_object10, Book!, borre619, Boxob., brawlshifter, Budget Player Cadet_, burntsocks, C.J., C0nn0r, Calvo819, cam702, CaptCollins, carzdotcom, castorpollux, ch33s3, Cha0tic NiGhTmArE, Cheers, ChiboSempai, choknater, ChomP, chrisXcross, CO18, Cobalt, Col. Stauffenberg, Conti, CorruptFate, CORY, Cosmo!, Crusayer, Curaga, Curlz, Cuzzin, D-Torr, D. Disciple, D20, Daakun, Dance, DaomarIsBear, Darth Waffles, dawall250, dch111, Deez., Dekar173, DeliciousDave, demonictoonlink, DerkTheJerk, DFEAR, Diglob, dirtboy345, DJ Jazzy Jake, DJRaze, DMG, Dodongo, Dr Peepee, dragonblooded, Dragonz7, DusK-The-Stray, Duskshadow, DVC4011, Echo, Electromagnetic, em0cand3h, emaildude99, Ephraim225, EPsucks1337, Erkekjetter, ESOJOSE, Espy Kasrani, etecoon, Exn, e_alert, FalseFalco, FanFan, Farguade, Firus, FishBait73, Flan, Flan de Piñalechuga, flyinfilipino, Fly_Amanita, Fogo, fonzi21, Fox_Rox, FrozenHobo, FrznSaber, Gadiel_VaStar, gameandwatch 4 Lyfe, Get A Load of This!, Gimpyfish62, GPDP, GreyFox86, GrimTuesday, Guest438, H Lude, HakujouOokami, half_silver28, hamburglar, HAMnEGGS, Hazygoose, HeroMystic, HidanOmega, hunger!, Hylian, HyperFalcon, I am Seth, I.B, IAmReindeer, iamthemicrowave, Ic0nic, InfamousLegato, Inferno3044, iRJi, Ixninjax, Jace08, JaggerG, Jar'd, JayBee, Jayford, Jio Freed, jiovanni007, jivegamer, JNig, john!, JPeGImage, Judo777, Juggleguy, jujitsutide, JuJux, Justin Wiles, JWT2k6, KageMurphy, kakera, kaleidoRuby, Kanelol, Karcist, Karibola, Karupin, Katana_koden, Kates893, kennypu, KillL0ck, kingtoon, Kinzer, KirbyKaze, kirbyraeg, kirbywizard, Kishin, kitsuneisjapaneseforfox, Kloroxblue, Kola, KORNNNNN~, KrazyKnux, kyokoro_pamuyo, l Karasu l, Ladybug, Laijin, Lanstar, Leaf., lemonlau36, Lightning93, Lil'E, Limit129, Linguini, link2702, Link2thelost90, Little_England, Lordydennek, Lovage, Lunchmeat, M4ge, M@v, macd, Magik0722, magnebula, Manfred von Karma, Marc, MaRRoK, Massive, Matador, MattNF, MATTS!, mc-killa, McFox, mdmfromdaridge, MenoUnderwater, Metà, Metaknigher13, MetalMusicMan, Metatitan, Mewter, Miharu, Mike G, mikeHAZE, Mini Mic, MityMouse, MLG_JV, Mogwai, Moozle, MPH_G&W, Mr. Escalator, mr.fizwidget, MTGod, Muntzeu, MurdaMoe, Mushroomring, Mysteryyy, N64, Nashun, Near952, Nefarious B, Never Emperor, nicaboy, NightSky, Nintendude1189, Nixernator, NJPlayerFinder, Noc, Noraa, Nova9000, NyTeStRiDeR, O'chunks, Ocho(*8*), ohaiduhg, OhSnapItsSho!, omegawhitemage, Omnicron, Omniscient X, Oreo (Excel), Ozz., Pandaxen, PantyRaider08, Patrack, Pengie, Perfect Chaos, ph00tbag, Phoenix~Lament, PikaPika!, Pika_Cam, Pitbuller26, Plairnkk, Plasia, PND, PortCity, prog2112, Prometheus, QED, QUIVO, RabidJackal, Rad, Raid, Ray_Kalm, Raziek, Red X, Reneblade, Renth, Ricardo10, Rich Wheeler, Rikana, Ripple, Rising-Tide, Rockmix, Ronike, ru5514n, Ruler, runningbrave, Ruuku, rvkevin, Ryker, salaboB, san3711, Sand Demon Gaara, sanniboi, Scamp, Sesshomuronay, SFAT, Shadowfirex100, shadyf0o, ShardFenix, SharkAttack, Shinku, ShippoFoxFire, shiro420, shlike, shock44, shounenkel, Shroomed, Silent Beast, Silent Wolf, Silent_Rain, Silfa, Sintenal, Sizzle, SkylerOcon, Skyshroud, Sky`, slader7, slartibartfast42, Slasher_King, SlitThroat1010, Smedwicks, Snakeee, Snipa4800, soju, Sol., Sonic Storm, southpaw, Sox, Soy_, Spelt, SpiredMoth, Splice, ssbbFICTION, StarLight, StarWaffle, Steam, Steeler, Steelia, stingers135, studly, Sumer, SuPeRbOoM, SuperRad, suprneb, Surgi, Sushi-Man, Swift Fox Smash!, T-block, T-nuts, T20, t3h Icy, tarmacker, Technodeath, Teczero, Tesh, th0rn, Thanatos*~, The MC Clusky, The Real Inferno, The Sage of Disney: Atomsk, The Sage of Shadow: Darklink, thebrute7, Thelink4u, thenewaol, TheSilenceOfNoOne, thexsunrosered, TheZhuKeeper, thumbswayup, Tien2500, tko112, Tmacc, ToKneeOrNotToKnee, Tom, Tommy Der Meister, toobusytocare, Toronto Joe, TwentyTwo, UltimateHaxor123, Underload, urdailywater, Veril, Vermy, Villain_89, Virgilio, ViVa, VK-137, Vorosh, Vyse, White-Peach, WIGI, WokeR, Xionix, xmisosoupx, xzax1337, YangFuShang, yeah buddy, Yeniths, Yonder, Yoshimanssbm, Yukiwarashi, Yumewomiteru, Z'zgashi, zaneebaslave, ZeldaFreak0309, Zero Σ, Zeroxius, zifn15, Zip., ZodiakLucien, ZombieSwarm, _Kain_, _umbra_, _WindeX_, ~Kyte, ~mjg~, ~Van Jones~, ~ZIO~, §chizm
[/collapse]

Hyro

Smash Lord
alright you pink ice cream eating ******* i thought we were friends. ke$ha is addicting but lady gaga is way better
why don't you go brush your teeth with jack like your role model

that's why you dress like lady gaga bish

Top Bottom