• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Some high thoughts:

I would read a book of somebody's high thoughts.

I don't think you can hear all of your thoughts when you aren't high. When you are, you can here your subthoughts, the thoughts in between your thoughts that you don't even notice when you aren't high.

Everyone secretly smokes...they must. But no one admits it because it's illegal/looked down upon.

Maybe high was the feeling Adam and Eve got after eating the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?? Like...the all knowing feeling.

Can ANYONE other than your friends tell when you're high? Can a stranger tell? Not by the red eyes or a drug test...I mean like, by your personality. Your friends might, because you'll act different...but there's no general personality trait that gives away that you're high, is there??

If someone can tell you're high, then they're either high or have been high.

Ummmm I need to buy a pipe.

Curlz

Smash Lord
***WHOBO ANNOUNCMENT***

Mychal and I are offically confirmed to go to WHobo. If anyone wants to carpool with us and share a room let me know. Rooms are sold out at the Marriott so we will be staying in a room at a hotel down the street from the convention.

We are hoping to get 6 people total, and Mychal is bringing a friend so we need 3 more people to help split money for room and gas. If 6 people come each person will only have to pay $88.34 (not including tournament fees / spending money).

If you are interested in coming let me know ASAP.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Some high thoughts:

I would read a book of somebody's high thoughts.

I don't think you can hear all of your thoughts when you aren't high. When you are, you can here your subthoughts, the thoughts in between your thoughts that you don't even notice when you aren't high.

Everyone secretly smokes...they must. But no one admits it because it's illegal/looked down upon.

Maybe high was the feeling Adam and Eve got after eating the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge?? Like...the all knowing feeling.

Can ANYONE other than your friends tell when you're high? Can a stranger tell? Not by the red eyes or a drug test...I mean like, by your personality. Your friends might, because you'll act different...but there's no general personality trait that gives away that you're high, is there??

If someone can tell you're high, then they're either high or have been high.

Ummmm I need to buy a pipe.
only time i tried a pipe I burned my throat and could barely talk for two weeks. Pipes are old school gangsta **** though.

Esca

Smash Champion
Pipes are still widely used as far as herb goes. Weed not really so much, but flavored tobacco and other legal herbs Pipes are strongly suggested for increase in flavor.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ive been around people who were high and i could tell. ive never been high before. practice your high logic, hyro.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I think a Dibbzfest should go down on the 20th. There's no tournament scheduled, its Spring Break for the college folk, and I'll be in town with lafayette players.

Lets do it.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hyro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THE **** IS JNIG?!?!?

im pretty high right now..

oh hyro, get a highlighter pipe =]

Curlz

Smash Lord
yes you will, they all say that
No. I have morals and I'm sticking to them. I've seen too much stuff happen from drugs and alcohol and I'd rather not go through it.

And BSL is only 1.5 years younger than you Hyro. So he's almost as much as an adult as you are.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I think a Dibbzfest should go down on the 20th. There's no tournament scheduled, its Spring Break for the college folk, and I'll be in town with lafayette players.

Lets do it.
is MMM going to be that weekend?

r0ni

Smash Cadet
hyro, im takin u shopin for your first piece, then we gona smoke it all day son

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro, grow the **** up.
...um...what?? What did I do?

Even if he's high. Good **** Hyro.
I'm actually not high. And just so you all know, this recent update of the OP wasn't me. I haven't touched it.

I assumed you did it Curlz. Now that I noticed that Turok thing...I'm even more sure you did. Am I wrong?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THE **** IS JNIG?!?!?

im pretty high right now..

oh hyro, get a highlighter pipe =]
i can't believe you and esca are gonna hit up texas without me this weekend :(

No. I have morals and I'm sticking to them. I've seen too much stuff happen from drugs and alcohol and I'd rather not go through it.

And BSL is only 1.5 years younger than you Hyro. So he's almost as much as an adult as you are.
...but I'm not an adult? I just started early. And what the hell have you seen happen from weed? It's not bad...like...at ALL. The only morals are "my parents said don't smoke weed". then one day you realize...who the **** DOESN'T smoke weed. Oh, that lonely girl that doesn't want to hang out from the 4chan ad LOL

hyro, im takin u shopin for your first piece, then we gona smoke it all day son
yeeeeeeeeeesssss

kenmastersX

Smash Rookie
ggs in TvC Everett, shame Curtis couldn't make it but matches were fun. Remember, gotta work on some of that stuff we talked about! :o Also, I think there's some Polymar stuff that I'm sure you're not doing, but I guess you could only do stuff if you're practicing the game. :p

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm actually not high. And just so you all know, this recent update of the OP wasn't me. I haven't touched it.

I assumed you did it Curlz. Now that I noticed that Turok thing...I'm even more sure you did. Am I wrong?
Yeah, it was me. Haha. I just added what I thought was needed to the OP. Hope you don't mind.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

Alcohol is understandable since it can really **** up your logic and your motor functions, but the weed commercials you see are extreme exaggerations. Its not habit forming, has minimal impairment to your motor functions and doesn't make you nearly as suggestible as alcohol would. As is you'll never see a news story about a guy who ***** a girl after smoking weed but that's very possible with alcohol.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
There's no point in convincing Curlz. He's super straightxcoredgexcrunkxxxyeah

Top Bottom