• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Oh lol. I hacked to HR 6 with the power of BSL. And the rest I did on my own. Purple daimyo is mad stupid. Hypnoc is pretty easy though.
Plesioth and tigrex are horrible on new hunters, I mean now that I know how to beat them it should not be as hard as it was before.

What bugs me is that fact that this time I will actually have to earn my devil slicer, I got insanly lucky on my first time beating it and got 2 KirinThndrTails so I was able to make devil slicer real quick.

I am really not looking forward to Basarios again, He isn't hard, he is just an insane pain in the a$$.

'V'

Smash Lord
If only I could do that..............................................:(
It's easy, Flounda. Just play as safe as humanly possible. Space F-airs/D-tilts, run away whenever you get the lead, etc.

I actually played my 100% best in that tourney for once. I'm never doing it again, though.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Plesioth and tigrex are horrible on new hunters, I mean now that I know how to beat them it should not be as hard as it was before.

What bugs me is that fact that this time I will actually have to earn my devil slicer, I got insanly lucky on my first time beating it and got 2 KirinThndrTails so I was able to make devil slicer real quick.

I am really not looking forward to Basarios again, He isn't hard, he is just an insane pain in the a$$.
Tigrex is a ***** to kill and Plesioth hip check has a bigger hitbox than snake's utilt ffs. Easy mode is get dragonwood gunlance and just gaurd poke it to death with gaurd + 1 and power juice. Other than that I use hammer and SnS.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hyro, are you gonna be at Death Valley Brawl? We need to get some friendlies in, I need to work on my TL matchup.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ehhhdur!!!! Attack Attack too? Orgasm!
Attack Attack, Asking Alexandria, I See Stars, Breath Carolina, and A Bury Tomorrow. Orgasm indeed. xD

And the day before that is Alesana, A Skylit Drive, Of Mice and Men, We Came as Romans, and The Word Alive at Thg. This is gonna be a good weekend.

Batto, you should house me for the weekend. :p

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hyro, are you gonna be at Death Valley Brawl? We need to get some friendlies in, I need to work on my TL matchup.
I'll be there and you can work on your not getting grabbed out of nado like a noob matchup against olimar.

Curlz

Smash Lord
<3 Ken

I never realized how dead the thread was on weekends. Now I know why I hate staying home on satuday nights.

Edit for fail: I forgot Hobo was today.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i don't know if you're being serious, buy crunch is actually pretty good
I was. I've lost to crunch Curlz too. Buy But I haven't played him in a while. Hahaha.

Won't be making it to spring smash. Fail for having it during math convention. Loljk.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I still won, so you can shove it, noob. You lost to the worst in the state.

GGs, Wiki.
Pshh I haven't lost to BSL in tourney yet. And lets not forget who picked up MK cuz they wanted to win lulz. 60-40 MU ftl. Other johns: sleep, eyesight, adhd, boredom, tether recovery.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I haven't lost to BSL either.

Win at all costs; picking up MK seemed like a good investment.

No johns.

GGs Wiki.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I haven't lost to BSL either.

Win at all costs; picking up MK seemed like a good investment.

No johns.

GGs Wiki.
get done, son.

who else cant wait until april 20? monster hunter tri with a black wii will be cool.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Tigrex is a ***** to kill and Plesioth hip check has a bigger hitbox than snake's utilt ffs. Easy mode is get dragonwood gunlance and just gaurd poke it to death with gaurd + 1 and power juice. Other than that I use hammer and SnS.
This ^^^

Plesioth hitboxs are freaking absurd

Im pretty sure noone is more pumped for MH3 than me, I might be new to the series but I think im in love with it.

also I just found out about the Portal 2 announcement, I swear this yearjust gets better and better, and since portal 2 is coming out this year, orange Box 2 should be following it since that was one of the games being considered for it, after gametrailers tricked valve into saying if so many emails they would seriously consider putting counterstrike in orange box 2, (and becuase of that episode they got like 10 times that many, lol) making it possible for this to be the best deal since... well orange box, or Metriod prime trillogy, hard call.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
I think you should be getting more hype for Final Fantasy XIII coming out on Tuesday.
as much as FFXIII looks awesome I have to say I would be more hyped if america had a PS3 bundle, cuase thats what I was counting on... but no Microsoft stole that bundle... XIII looks great, it has some flaws (EI: the maps are all straight lines... Im not even kidding) but it also has a cool cast and a good battle system despit having lttle control over party members.

Still it is Tons better than XII, but that is honestly not saying much.

I would have to say that while I might not show it, Portal 2 is the absolute must buy game for me this year, the first game was possibly the one of the best games I have EVER played.

Second place goes to Monster hunter since the amount of time You can put into is insane and it still has a great replay value.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Am I the only one that loves completely linear games? **** complicated maps. Straight lines are for the win.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Am I the only one that loves completely linear games? **** complicated maps. Straight lines are for the win.
jRPG's are by nature linear, I just find it funny that FFXIII literally just made most of the game a straight line where usually they try to give the illusion of freedom... or at least fun things to do (something else also missing from XIII)

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Build Hype for:
FF13
GOW3
Pkmn SS/HG

Also if you haven't picked up BFBC2, pick it up. It > MW2, multiplayer wise, which is what really matters with these type of games anyway.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be pissed if I schedule another tournament on the day of a regional TCG qualifier. **** magic ruining my ****.

Good **** to Jnig for getting 4th.

I'm aiming for June for my next tournament. I'll look to see @ the major tournaments planned around the nation for that time. I wanted to start early so I could accomplish something I wanted to do, but I'll have to hold off until June or April(if we can get that tournament to start early).

Top Bottom