• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I want to go play brawl some more. When do i get on the power ranking ? haha
Well, you DID beat Arcadia. Get more active, then we shall see...

I don't think RickyB will grab the ledge 78 times in a MM like you do.
EXPOSED.

That was a ****** carpool. We should carpool again this weekend and like not even go anywhere, just carpool.

oooooh **** nvm hobo 23 whos going
Carpool crews? That sounds...AWESOME. I am a little jealous of your crunk carpool...

I'm not going to hobo 23. Something extraordinary would have to happen to me. Like winning the lottery.

AND tell me when you're coming to LSU next time so we can chill.

lol, the brawl power ranking is going to look like melee's power rankings soon. going to start having too many good people with a select few on top.

i'd like to start up the melee power rankings discussion again and is the brawl power ranking going to be touched again? or is it for lawlz?
I thought the Melee PR was just a list of good people.

Now about the Brawl PR, ask the six five four three still-active people on the panel.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yeah brawl PR is too easy, we got results in the first post to use. Pretty clear right now but we gotta have more tournies first. I'm thinking you need at least 2-3 results before you'll be put on it?

Curlz

Smash Lord
When is the PR gonna be updated again? Its been a good 3 months.

I mean.... Cyphus and Nick need to be taken off (no offence to them or anything, but they aren't active) and Blaise and Batto need to be somewhere on there.

'V'

Smash Lord
Gameware Monthly 15 will be taking place on Friday, March 19th.

Tourneys this time:

Street Fighter 4
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Pokemon Puzzle League

Melee, Brawl, and other casual setups will be allowed as usual, so whatever you're coming for, come and have a fun time.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What time does Gameware close? First person that tells me gets a present. Here's a hint: it's a PM with a picture of my junk.

Hyro

Smash Lord
When is the PR gonna be updated again? Its been a good 3 months.

I mean.... Cyphus and Nick need to be taken off (no offence to them or anything, but they aren't active) and Blaise and Batto need to be somewhere on there.
...doesn't really matter how many months it's been if we don't have any tournies. And nick only needs to go to one or two more.

Hyro

Smash Lord
LOL MLG is gonna do "online qualifiers"...beautiful. People, go get good at wifi.

-Ran

Smash Master
It's not strictly online. It's a typo in the announcement. Online will be a means of getting some qualifier points though, but more will be generated in person.

Curlz

Smash Lord
...doesn't really matter how many months it's been if we don't have any tournies. And nick only needs to go to one or two more.
To quote Randall "A total lack of attendance to recent tournaments will affect one's ranking."

Nick hasn't played since December 19th, and we have been having tournaments every month, so you can't use that as a john.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Just a friendly reminder that my tourney needs to be on the OP.

So, uh, before we get too over our heads with MLG Orlando, how are we getting to WHOBO 2 and where are we staying, hmmm?

Curlz

Smash Lord
So, uh, before we get too over our heads with MLG Orlando, how are we getting to WHOBO 2 and where are we staying, hmmm?
Mychal and I are staying all weekend at Matsuri with one of his friends. We want hopefully 6 people to stay with us to help split for gas and room. I did the math for it and it comes out to $88.34 (not including spending money / tournament fees) per person.

$210 room + $50 gas / 6 people = $43.34 per person + $45 weekend pass = $88.34 per person

If anyone wants to stay with us at Matsuri for the weekend just let me know.

Mychal will be driving my car to the convention since it gets the best mileage. OoT people can just drive to my house and leave their car in my driveway for the weekend and we could just carpool to the con unless you want to actually drive yourself. It'll be ~$50 for gas round trip in my car so we're just going to split that.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Sleeping from 2am to 11pm isn't healthy is it? Being tired after waking up doesn't seem too good either. :-/

I hate being sick. -.-

(No that's not a typo. I slept for 21 hours yesterday.)

Entreri

Smash Cadet
curlz where is our money? i have a feeling we're going to get shorted. that was a gay tournament.
-taylor

Entreri

Smash Cadet
i only play melee in louisiana for the money these days. me and kyle play every once in a while and thats the only real fun i get out of friendlies. the oos tournaments are fun for me, but the drive is gay.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
didnt realize it was an actual tournament though. sure ill come for a bit. may play tvc also.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Sleeping from 2am to 11pm isn't healthy is it? Being tired after waking up doesn't seem too good either. :-/

I hate being sick. -.-

(No that's not a typo. I slept for 21 hours yesterday.)
You f@ggot.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Taylor, I'm gonna talk to Jeff and see if he sent the gift cards, and I'm sorry my tourny wasn't up to snuff. At least I'm trying to start a melee tourny. :-/

JNig, If I can make it to Death Valley Brawl I'll have a full set up.

Top Bottom