• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Cyphus should have the custom title of the Baptist King so that way after he posts he automatically sets up anyone for the Baptist King.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet

edit:
Assuming you're correct, and once you get in you stay in, then I'll agree. However, according to most Christian faiths, you also can't do wrong in heaven. For argument's sake, if Lucifer can do wrong in heaven (something that you supposedly can't do) and got kicked out (something that you supposedly can't do), hypothetically couldn't one also get kicked out of heaven for doing something wrong? I've never been there, I don't know the rules. Is it that people can't get kicked out, or that they don't? And I don't trust the "angels are different" argument. "Praise ye Him, all His angels: praise ye Him, all His hosts... for He spoke and they were made. He commanded and they were created." Angels are different, but I'm not sure if they have different rules.
what we were taught in school, which may not necessarily be the correct thing, is that at the time, being in heaven wasnt permanent or set in stone. that is why lucifer was able to be thrown out. when jesus dies, he descended into hell, and then ascended into heaven, opening the gates of heaven. this is when the gap became uncrossable.

again, thats just what i was taught.

if i dont respond then edit, can they still get me with the baptist king?

Sudai

Stuff here
lmao at all the baptist king flying around. It's super hard to get people with it when they know what it is, I can't believe she ****ing got you DPhat. lololol

Never ever try to get someone with it right after they get you with it, ahahah.

'V'

Smash Lord
I would take a picture of my entire mountain of plushies, but it's A LOT of unpacking and moving around to do, which I'm far too lazy to do it.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Happy Birthday Leeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! <33333333333333333333

And I <3 you too r0ni, but I can't go to dibbz Friday. I'm going up to Monroe to see my gf. Y'all should come next weekend though to the LSU tourney? =3

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I would take a picture of my entire mountain of plushies, but it's A LOT of unpacking and moving around to do, which I'm far too lazy to do it.
Vaughn, if I ever get a chance to hang out with you at your house for whatever random reason, you have to show me your plushies.

'V'

Smash Lord
Feel like chilling tomorrow, Nick?

Dominic, if I ever move everything around enough actually set them up in my room, I'll definitely show you.

'V'

Smash Lord
Mike, it's a collection of all of our events that are coming up, it's just that this one's coming up soon.

And we did make a seperate thread for it, but no one ever wants to respond to it... =[

It is indeed the Halloween one. It's so hard to get the attention of all of our players...

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
VOODOO SMASH
THIS IS THIS SATURDAY. PLEASE LET BOMBER, METASONIC, or ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT. IF WE GET A GOOD TURNOUT, THEN WE COULD HAVE MONTHLY BRAWL TOURNAMENTS.

Please don't do anything stupid that would not allow us to use this place again.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
har har,

I helped the thread out a bit. Its not alot of time left but hopefully it will attract the "last minute guys".

Hyro

Smash Lord
LOL..."I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE....I HAVE PRAYERS TO LISTEN TO AND....TOAST TO BURN IMAGES OF THE VIRGIN MARY ONTO!"

That was so pro.

Happy bday lee + roni!

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Yes Vaughn. Yes I would. =D

Lol, Dphat, you so bad at this. XP

Edit: I just noticed, someone fails for not being able to spell KART lol. >.<

Turazrok

Smash Master
School tourney deal results.
1. Me
2. Some noob.
4. BSL( he had to play me).
the rest: noobs.
I r teh winner?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh and I noticed most of the LA atheists all have the identical opinion as that link posted with that atheist going to that church camp.

'V'

Smash Lord
Awesome! I'll give you a call tomorrow, Nick! Good chart too.

Ehhh... I believe in God, but I'm not a big fan of the church. My views are pretty much the same as Nick's. People can run religions and all, but they're still humans.

That's the way I feel anyway.

Sudai

Stuff here
It also doesn't prove that it does exist, therefore saying that just says "Who knows what's right?" which is the point I was trying to get across with my last post on the topic. Haha. Anyway, lets not get into this again?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
QUICK! MOAR PICS!

Btw, thanks Subai and Vaughn, y'all are like the only people who read my posts and/or look at my pics. XP

'V'

Smash Lord
People keep bringing it up for no raisins...

Speaking of which, I haven't has raisins in a while. Maybe I should eat a few.

Top Bottom