• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
It's ok, Hyro. Most people don't wanna dig around and click a lot to search for most results, so I just put Top 8 from our local events and the LA players in the OoS tourneys. I did however leave the threads for the OoS tourneys so people could see ALL of the players there.

CA, I added you to the list.

'V'

Smash Lord
Pretty sure Eric's new avatar would also fall under inappropriate... Just saying so you could avoid trouble with the admins...

Nothing personal.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mocha, mind adding the Slidell crew as well?

Cows
Sarah
Veaz
TEB
Sharkbait

That's everyone living in Slidell year-round.

'V'

Smash Lord
Awsome! So is this thread just tournament discussion or can we talk about other stuff relating to brawl?
Anything relating to smash or any upcoming events can be discussed here.

Mocha, mind adding the Slidell crew as well?

Cows
Sarah
Veaz
TEB
Sharkbait

That's everyone living in Slidell year-round.
Cool. Which games do they play so I can put them under there as well?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Brawl, for the most part. They all used to play Melee, but I don't think they've played much if at all since Brawl's come out. XD

'V'

Smash Lord
Alrighty. The Slidell Crew has officially been added.

And with that, I'm officially done with updating the OP's for tonight. I'm tired.

'V'

Smash Lord
Eric really hates rules apparently. He's never been this rebellious before, or at least he never came off to me like that.

Chronic Alchemy

Smash Rookie
Ok, so since I'm gunna go a little off topic...

::OFF TOPIC::
What about custom stage contest?(LA only) Like if you have a stage you wanna show off or think your stage needs to be noticed by the community(of LA).

I know we gotta have some creative people in here!

(If you wanna see some of my stages, go to IGN SSBW and look up stages by Lucario_Brawler, also got a few on AiB... {under same name})

'V'

Smash Lord
It's talking about an aspect of Brawl, so it's not off topic.

Anyway, sounds like a good idea, though that's just me. I'm not sure how anyone else would think about it. I took quite a bit of time experimenting with stage builder myself back when I really played, so it'd be nice to try to be artistic again.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz come on you're a smart kid, use a little logic and pay attention in history class. You will realize the truth about religion soon enough... hopefully
Faith is a lovely thing my friend.

I've said it before. Let's please not bring Religion into this thread. I don't want to end up hating any of you, or vise-versa.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
For the second post, there are two mistakes regarding me:

For HOBO 19, I got 17th, and for Hyro's Beerfest, I got 7th, not Bre.

Hyro, I'll edit this post with the bracket tomorrow. post the bracket in another post.

Zyfor

Smash Rookie
This is Coby. First post here, but making a growing effort to become a part of the Melee community and have a good time. Definitely didn't want to come off as complete douchebags at the Brawl tournament this weekend. Anyone who met us and thought we were at least a little chill should hit us up for some play either locally or at a public venue sometime. We're always down for serious Melee.

eet

Smash Ace
Eric really hates rules apparently. He's never been this rebellious before, or at least he never came off to me like that.
It's on me, but if I die
Bury me a motherfucking G
A open casket on them bastards
So they all remember me

Anyway, I'm not doing it on purpose lol. I just apparently only like things that are 'bad'. You know, reproduction and relaxation. I really hate America. For the land of the free, we have more civil liberties taken away than all the European countries combined. Not saying this site is sponsored by the government lol, but it seems this ideology is often being rubbed off on most of the citizens.

I just want everyone to look at the world impartial to their ideas of good or bad, cause they don't really exist. lol. People need to just stop judging others.

also.

That being said, this is a private forum so i should change my avatar. Lol.

and zyfor sounds like not a 14 year old. Who do you play?

and most importantly
HAPPY BIRTHDAYS RONI!!1

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah... It's not perfect. True that.

But some rules prove rather useful and efficient, such as the rules we've basically established for the new LA thread. And with that, it looks much more organized and discussions are actually on-topic and information is spreading nicely.

But yeah change that avatar so that you don't get in trouble. lol

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm awesome and told him that already. =P

People should come to Voodoo Smash this weekend and have some fun while eating chinese food. =D

'V'

Smash Lord
The other thread got moved to the social sub-forums for breaking too many rules and just being really stupid. =D

So we made another one in order to suit the actual needs of smashers while we still have our old thread for just spam and chit-chatter.

'V'

Smash Lord
VOODOO SMASH IS COMING UP THIS HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

And we need Wii's with Brawl. We also need tables in order to make all of this happen efficiently. And above all else:

WE NEED HYPE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Sorry... Kitty rage...

-Ran

Smash Master
Not tonight Jio. My friend is shipping back off to the Navy Wednesday. Only two more days to chill with him.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
In not going to voodoo smash because ill be going to carlotta street to get ****ed up and watch live music

Top Bottom