• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i'm just trolling bro, i will always lov vaughn. you ganna be at dibbz next friday? might make an appearance.

Chronic son i was only kidding i don't sell. I just assumed you were like 15 and had never seen bud in your life and i also assumed that you probably did not know that alot of the older kids (more like 20-somethings) in this thread are heavy pot smokers. I personally love your name. Start coming to tourneys and smash fests

not roni...
-RickyB

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Vulpix > Cuebone. Only reason you like Cuebone is because he's an emo mother ****er like you. Seriously, your mom's skull? Wtf Batto?
I rofl'd

i love Louisiana:037:and VULPIX!!!!!!
Persian >>> all

i'm just trolling bro, i will always lov vaughn. you ganna be at dibbz next friday? might make an appearance.

Chronic son i was only kidding i don't sell. I just assumed you were like 15 and had never seen bud in your life and i also assumed that you probably did not know that alot of the older kids (more like 20-somethings) in this thread are heavy pot smokers. I personally love your name. Start coming to tourneys and smash fests

not roni...
-RickyB
rofl'd at this too

Any1 goin to Dibbz tonight? Hyro if you go could u bring my **** please.

/leave The Louisiana Thread

Chronic Alchemy

Smash Rookie

not roni...
-RickyB
I'm 16(almost 17)... yes, many of my friends do drugs, many of them don't.... I know what the **** smells and looks like... But I didn't know about all of the pot heads here...

'V'

Smash Lord
I will most likely go to dibbz next week, but only if Ricky and Roni go. Voodoo smash is the day right after so I'm gonna be really tired, but I don't care.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i think Ran had made the suggestion about dibbz next friday. I say we use it as an excuse to honor roni's birthday and play smash/party. I really want to go.

All the new guys that post here should start trying to make plans to come play and meet all of us next friday at dibbz for awesome friendlys, its the best practice for a tourny that you will ever get with out it being the real thing and it would be great fun (the real life versions of us are a lot better).

JIO i swear to ****ing god i will bring you your tv. ^_^

-RickyB is still on roni's name?

'V'

Smash Lord
LOL Eric's avatar got removed. =D

Eric went through the trouble of making it, so I'll advertise it for him. Here's the actual NEW LA Thread in the normal Atlantic South forums:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253245

And for the love of humanity, don't spam this one... If you gotta spam or flame, do it here. In fact, I'll change the OP for this thread to say just that.

And now everything is updated and put together finally.

'V'

Smash Lord
Alright... Everything's updated. And the word will probably spread about this thread, so keep an eye out.

Edit for importance:

NO SPAM OR FLAMES EITHER!!!

Curlz

Smash Lord
The Brawl tournament got me pumped from earlier. It was great!

Jeff said that we can make this a monthly thing with Cash prizes from now on. We'll just have to pay a Venue fee and if you bring a setup, the venue fee is waived. Next month LOST is starting.

Play N Trade rule: Girls play free

Doubles: 9 Teams - $85 Pot

1.Ran and Hyro - $59.50
2. Randall and JNig - $17.00
3. Batto and Blaine - $8.50
4. Curlz and Flounda
5. Blaze and Harris
5. Michael and Jonathan
7. Dnaiel and Alex
7. Bryan and Amber
9. Matt and Josh

Singles: 16 Entrants - $75 Pot

1. Hyro (Toon Link) - $45.00
2. JNig (Wario) - $22.50
3. Ran (Snake) - $7.50
4. Randall (Game & Watch)
5. Curlz (Rob/Jiggs)
5. Blaze (Snake)
7. Blaine (Zero Suit)
7. Harris (Meta Knight)
9. Joshua
9. Master Majora
9. Batto (MK/Marth)
9. Mark
13. Brookes
13. Amber (Ike)
13. Coby
13. Jesse

Hyro

Smash Lord
God...that was an exhausting tournament...Jnig...grrr. Thanks for the ride, lolin with bowtoe and talking with ran and you blah blah blah

Btw this was an excuse to post here...**** that other thread lol

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games to everyone there. I literally just got home from talking with Jnig at his house. I was very pleased with Lafayette showing up.

eet

Smash Ace
I lost the game, and good job to taylor for getting first i think?

from what i gathered in a txt lol

1. taylor
2. kyle
3. freddy/setsuma

I think that was top 3. was tim 4?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sounds good. Hopefully this place wont be put full of spam.

Looks forward to next Saturday, lol next week is going to zoom by so quickly. Voodoo Smash ftw. :D

Curlz

Smash Lord
Good games to everyone there. I literally just got home from talking with Jnig at his house. I was very pleased with Lafayette showing up.
Two people there, Blaze and Harris, were really good. I'm surprised there were competitive people in Lafayette. They said they're coming back next month with more people.

BSL, LOST stands for Lafayette's Official Smash Tournament.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I like Eet's avatar as well. You should show this to all the 10 year olds who play smash to try ad look up Peach's dress. ;]

Also, what's the baptist game?

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Two people there, Blaze and Harris, were really good. I'm surprised there were competitive people in Lafayette. They said they're coming back next month with more people.

BSL, LOST stands for Lafayette's Official Smash Tournament.
We both represent Opelousas, not Lafayette, but Lafayette is pretty much where I compete the most. You're right about Lafayette being competitive though, I hear some of their tekken players place in the top 8 at evo tournaments and their SF4 players aint bad neither. Harris is my cousin btw and this was his first tournament ever, I'm so proud of him. Great games Blaine, Hyro, and Randall, it was good seeing yall again.

Curlz

Smash Lord
We both represent Opelousas, not Lafayette, but Lafayette is pretty much where I compete the most. You're right about Lafayette being competitive though, I hear some of their tekken players place in the top 8 at evo tournaments and their SF4 players aint bad neither. Harris is my cousin btw and this was his first tournament ever, I'm so proud of him. Great games Blaine, Hyro, and Randall, it was good seeing yall again.
He has a SWF account?! O.o

And Lafayette is more of an area that just the city. Like the NEw Orleans area represents Metairie, Kenner, Destrahan, etc. Lafayette takes up cities around it like Abbeville, New Iberia, and Opelousas apparently.

Awesome, are you gonna be coming to future tournies? Spread the word.

Top Bottom