• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I go to bed last night ans wake up to like 5 pages of nothing but posts between our new guys and a new fresh meat?

W...t...f? 0.o

Chronic Alchemy, who do you play as?

Chronic Alchemy

Smash Rookie
Chronic, I like your name - now lets go smoke some weed, nyukka.
Lol.... Chronic means "Long lasting" or "recurring illness" and Alchemy is pretty cool so I just put the two together and got Chronic Alchemy... (It's a cooler than to say Long Lasting Alchemy, like some bubble gum....)

Bomber7: I main Pokemon Trainer(Charizard)

Tiger: my timing and judgement was way off due to that **** lag...(and I'm not that great in FFAs... More of a solo type)
Maybe we can do some 1vs1 and I can show you the ELEMENTS OF NATURE!!! (OR AT LEAST 3 OF THEM)*exhales fire*

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ANY GOOD??? Do you have wi-fi?
Stepped down from that thing long ago. Besides, Wi-fi is too iffy for me. Plus Lag can strike at any given moment. Like I beat our 3rd best PT in an online tournament but Wi-fi screwed him over in our matches. PLus I've had guys flame me after I say GGs with a taunt. Plus every time I was on, none of my friends were.

all and all, wi-fi is gay to me.

Be a man, come to Voodoo and LasT.

Edit: you need to take a visit to the PT boards. you'd be amazed to see what's there.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You see bomber's amazing artwork and large quantity of useful posts. Go to oli boards and watch me ask noob questions because I'm a noob.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
chronic, you dont have to drive to the tourneys. just get a ride with othr poeple from NO that are going. and chronic is some type of drug. thats why eet said that.

Chronic Alchemy

Smash Rookie
chronic, you dont have to drive to the tourneys. just get a ride with othr poeple from NO that are going. and chronic is some type of drug. thats why eet said that.
Yeah, I know what Chronic is... I'm not 9... But I don't carpool with people I don't know...
I'm gunna go to the House of Shock tonight and go see a movie afterwards...

Hyro

Smash Lord
Okay catch up time.

Lee Martian... you owe me buttsecks for biting me.

Also this thread makes me emo. :(

*needs more Sudai/Hyro.... maybe Batto... maybe*
Too much school -> ACT -> college -> surgery :(

Sudai you Tri.
lol

lmao, what is that from???

I found the code set I need to make a custom Stage select. I'm going to set it up so that it goes Neutrals, Counter Picks [with Rainbow Cruise being the stage to separate Counter/Neutral] and then all of the banned on the Melee stage tab. It's going to take awhile to do though.
When custom SS and CS came out, we made a tier CSS identical to the one you made already. But, we also tried to do the SSS with neutrals, bans, and cp's as you described. It's literally impossible. You can't move stages back to the melee screen and you can't really "seperate" them. We tried it for a loooong time. You can only mix em up. You probably should just stick with the SS we have now.

I miss Ricky and Roni.
You scared em away with all the rules crap lol. But **** man...even when this thread was somewhat horrible, it still wasn't as bad as it is right now. It went from like...New Orleans...to New Orleans post katrina. Why'd you try so hard to save it if you were just gonna make it 10x worse afterwards??

Who else finds it funny that he's the most welcomed Newbie other than Flounda.
Actually, since I've been here, every single new person has been welcomed, no one was ever "initiated" or anything like that at all. Except...

Vulpix > Cuebone. Only reason you like Cuebone is because he's an emo mother ****er like you. Seriously, your mom's skull? Wtf Batto?
I lol'd so hard @ this

vulpix is best, if you dont agree, you suck gtfo<3
I thought you were all about butterfree you ****ing liar.

AAAAnnnnd new guy, when I was new, I met people at dibbz, played them, blah blah blah. Now I get carpooled everywhere. Carpooling = getting a ride...which isn't anything to be afraid of. But yeah, I would want to meet the ppl first, so just go to dibbz. I play wifi when I don't feel like doing homework...which is kinda like right now. Post your fc here soon if you read this and I might play. Edit: nvm not now, guess i'm going to laffayette

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I think MikeG's thing is from 30 Rock. That's the show Tina Fey's in now and it looks like something she might do in that show. She's pretty freaking hilarious.

And I mean, Butterfree's good and all, but Ash had one. And that makes me /rage. >=(

Btw, I also want to point out how HILARIOUS it is to me that all the new guys are like: "Oh, a new guy! Any good" to the other new guy when they themselves are new guys. Hardey hardey har har.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Chronic you don't have to be shy we know what your name means son.
run that game bomber

lol-RickyB

'V'

Smash Lord
Hyro, this thread was terrible a long time ago. If anything I just sped up its prolonged death. And pichu is the best, but I will agree that vulpix is better than cubone.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
why do you get to decide when this thread dies? you don't even like smash lol

@ weed man - what you wanna buy some?

-rickyb

Bomber7

Smash Hero
C'mon... I wanna see what you got!!! Wi-Fi Brawl now!!! :p
Nope. I purposely moved my wii to another location where I didn't get a Wifi connection because I was sick and tired of it. Besides, do what Sudai said: GO TO DIBBZ NO JOHNS.

make friends and hitch rides over here to BR. If you want to fight me, I'd rather do it in person. It's more fun that way >=]

Chronic Alchemy

Smash Rookie
Nope. I purposely moved my wii to another location where I didn't get a Wifi connection because I was sick and tired of it. Besides, do what Sudai said: GO TO DIBBZ NO JOHNS.

make friends and hitch rides over here to BR. If you want to fight me, I'd rather do it in person. It's more fun that way >=]
FINE, SO BE IT!!!
I will destroy you!!! (When I see you...)
what's NO JOHNS?

Top Bottom