• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
So what's up Louisiana? It sure ain't your post counts!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!:mad088:
I seriously lol'd. Mike G is awesome.

Curlz, just let this thread be, we really don't need to risk this thing going out of control again. Just use the facebook group. It'll be much more efficient.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Or you can stay ICs because Turok's Snake is fail! Oh shizza!
Snake is hard to play Curlz. Harder than laser->gyro-> rinse+repeat.
Lots of bad matchups. :p

edit: even,not bad.

Double edit: left out spotdodge-> dsmash

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm just gonna stay there. I hate this place.

Curlz out!

Turok, Laser -> Gyro -> Laser -> Pick up Gyro -> Glide Toss -> FSmash

Spotdodge -> DSmash

Dash Attack -> Dash Attack -> Fair -> Fair -> Bair

That's basically all Rob is.

Unless you're Sudai, then its....

Laser (Percent lead) -> Grab Ledge -> Laser -> Grab Ledge -> Gyro -> Grab Ledge -> Repeat

Turazrok

Smash Master
I would call plank on that. Or be gay with MK. Maybe just rage quit. Any works really.

Sudai

Stuff here
lol, Crulz, that's totally 6 months ago. I stopped ledge camping because ROB sucks when he's in that position. Oh, and "Dash Attack -> Dash Attack -> Fair -> Fair -> Bair" does -not- work. lol. Tura, if he got you with this, lrn2di.

Tura, I want to play your snake with my ROB some time, just so you can facedesk for losing to Curlz.

MikeG, I lost 2.7k post, ****it. lol

Edit: MK isn't "complicated." Spacing is easy. You just need to learn when to differentiate between when you should be ground camping (FTilt, DTilt, Up-B OoS) and air camping (DAir and nado). Obviously there's a lot more, but being able to do just that will be enough to get you top 6 in the LAPR.

Turazrok

Smash Master

Tiers are for queers.

Hear, hear. Horrible rhyme makes me kill puppies. But seriously, didn't I beat your MK with Falco. LOL.

@ Brad, L2FACEBOOK

edit: sudai, It was literally my first competitive brawl match, cut me some slack. I didn't even use marth.

Sudai

Stuff here
Slack? lol

I was just trash talkin' some. I don't really care about things that happen in Brawl matches. Lee could lose to a newborn baby and that wouldn't even make me flinch. Okay, maybe it would, but that's just crazy. You get the point though. :p

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
**** nanners. Go die. And what if this thread is ****? It's a social one, right? And why do I need a facebook again?

Edit: sandbagging. It's like teabagging, but worse. Failpuns ftw?

Turazrok

Smash Master
**** nanners. Go die. And what if this thread is ****? It's a social one, right? And why do I need a facebook again?

Edit: sandbagging. It's like teabagging, but worse.
Nanners are part of a healthy diet.
No thanks.
Agreed with that.
Facebook-connections get in the cool groups etc.
I have no johns for that last one.

-Ran

Smash Master
I found the code set I need to make a custom Stage select. I'm going to set it up so that it goes Neutrals, Counter Picks [with Rainbow Cruise being the stage to separate Counter/Neutral] and then all of the banned on the Melee stage tab. It's going to take awhile to do though.

Curlz

Smash Lord
IceMann, wanna get some matches online. BSL is gonna join us. I'll see if I can find another person to join us (a friend of mine maybe).

Curlz + Friend vs Ice + BSL?
We Blue

Curlz

Smash Lord
I was joking about being a crew. We aren't a cult either, but that's a close call.

We're just a community of smashers (melee and brawl) that talk about our get together's and stuff. If you want to talk about Smash, I recommend joining our facebook group. If you wanna get to actually know us and the pointless **** we do, stay here.

you could do both though. Its best.

Chronic Alchemy

Smash Rookie
To Ran: Well right now I'm kinda moving all over the place, but currently I'm in LaPlace... (I should be back in Metairie soon... )
I'm 16, and will be getting my license in March...(When I'm 17...)

To Curlz: I knew about this place for sometime, but never decided to register until now I guess...

Top Bottom