• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
You don't need to remove the SD card if you're using the codes with a system that is booting into Homebrew without the Smash Exploit, but make sure you just move the Codes folder over, and nothing more if that's the method you intend on doing.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Alright, so it seems that I won't be late tomorrow. I'll be at PnT around 4-4:30 and I'll try to get Ran's codes to work tonight.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Nice seeing Eric and Vaughn at GameWare. :D going to try and go back there again next Friday. I still need to get that egg and I want to get that poster for my friend too.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Getting the codes to work was pretty easy.

For some reason, I lol'd at the tier list CSS. Thanks Ran.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz, you could put pics of the mains of the state top 10.
I don't have Eet's password so I can't edit, but here they are for your enjoyment.

1 - Lee Martin :: Houma - Lucario / Marth / Wario
2 - Hyro :: New Orleans - Toon Link
3 - Cyphus :: Houma - DK / Fox
4 - Nikzor :: Baton Rouge - King Dedede
5 - r0ni :: Houma - Falco / Meta Knight
6 - Randall :: Baton Rouge - Mr Game & Watch
7 - Ran Iji :: New Orleans - Snake
8 - Bre :: Houma- Snake / Wario
9 - JNig :: Baton Rouge/New Orleans - Wario
10 - Blaine :: Baton Rouge - Zero Suit / Samus

Our worst smash player: Curlz :: Lafayette - Rob / Lucas / Meta Knight

Turazrok

Smash Master
and I'm the only guy who plays Pokemon Trainer and red Toon Link
NO! Anything but the RED toon link. Lol. I play olimar competitively and I'd also like to learn diddy.

Question: Does anyone have any idea when the next melee tournament in br might occur?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
BR=baton rouge, not Laffy. I can't go to that one:(
I can tell you not any time soon. November-December is a busy time for Gameware and Steven needs that time to focus on holiday business so it will be like January before we got a Gameware anything.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hey guys whats going on in this thread?
Save you your life; war to regain decency in this thread has killed it finally and now this is a social thread and all the posters in this thread lost posts (social posts dont count) and now this is just w/e crap.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol its white dk with a beard - cyphus will appreciate it. :D
I think that was the point. I vaguely remember someone saying they were Marxist. Am I right to say that I remember Cyphus saying that? (I don't remember all too much, got a head ache)

Sudai

Stuff here
In a perfect world, I'm a fan Marxism. I'm fairly sure RickyB would be too. Sadly this is not a perfect worth, therefore Marxism will never be a reality.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Bomber, how do you know hill? He's a senior at chs. I'll learn IC's just to piss you off turok.
Have fun learning the 39 different timings for infinite bthrows and the ways to recover nana and manipulate her etc.

@ bomber, yes hill chesteen

Bomber7

Smash Hero
In a perfect world, I'm a fan Marxism. I'm fairly sure RickyB would be too. Sadly this is not a perfect worth, therefore Marxism will never be a reality.
I find it funny that Russians dont particularly like Germany yet they have a German telling them how to run their government. Just throwing that out there.

<3 all my buds no matter what you believe in.

Sudai

Stuff here
Have fun learning the 39 different timings for infinite bthrows and the ways to recover nana and manipulate her etc.

@ bomber, yes hill chesteen
You only really need to learn the timing on like, 4-7 different weight classes and then a few characters are weird due to their hurtbox (aka ROB off the top of my head). Even then, you can just learn a different CG for each weight class/odd case and be done with it. I've asked quite a few ICs and it takes like...3 hours of practice to get a CG down for every character and to be like..70-85% proficient with it. The real hard part to learning IC's comes with getting grabs. CGs are pie.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You only really need to learn the timing on like, 4-7 different weight classes and then a few characters are weird due to their hurtbox (aka ROB off the top of my head). Even then, you can just learn a different CG for each weight class/odd case and be done with it. I've asked quite a few ICs and it takes like...3 hours of practice to get a CG down for every character and to be like..70-85% proficient with it. The real hard part to learning IC's comes with getting grabs. CGs are pie.
If you have 3 hours to burn :D. Nah I'm kidding you know what you're talking about more than I do, I just don't wanna put in the time.

Sudai

Stuff here
Haha, I don't want to put in the time either. I'd much rather be doing something more productive, lol. Just saying it's easier to learn the CGs than most people thing. :p

Bomber7

Smash Hero
to answer the Question about Hill. I went to school with him at St. Aloysius ([enters bad thoughts here])

Sudai you Tri.

Top Bottom