• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Tonight, I'm gonna find out what date the PnT tournament for Lafayette is. From what I've been told, I can't run the brackets, so I'll try to convince the manager to get double-elimination(not the ****ed up one in July) and seedings.

I thought the tournament was supposed to be on the 17th, but there must have been a misunderstanding, so it's nect week.

Pritch

Smash Lord
yeah IMO peachs bad matchups in melee are only like - Marth (60/40), Falcon(55, 45), Fox(55, 45) and Falco, Sheik and Jiggz is (50=50)

the more technical the falcon/fox the worst :( and marth is jus gay.
Gotta disagree with you on a couple of those. I LOOOOOOVE the falcon match - peach's favor or even at worst there (though it's stage dependent). Jiggs likewise - my lifetime record vs jiggs players that aren't named hungrybox is ridiculously positive. Sheik is even to slightly in sheik's favor (though that matchup is soooo dependent on how well the individual players know the match that it can fluctuate a lot), and I'd put falco at slightly peach-favored. Fox and marth suck ****, but whatever.

I just feel like aside from fox and marth peach really doesn't have that many good or bad matches - she's even to slightly favored vs basically the rest of the cast.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'm just always serious on the forums I guess. I'm the exact opposite in person. I'm always joking around and people take me too seriously. I think that's why Hyro hates me..... Oh well though.

Idc either way. *shrug*
No curlz, there are actually a couple of reasons why I hate you, in case anyone is wondering, here they are:

1. I don't ****ing know you/like you, yet you talk to me like I know you making sister jokes. My friends here don't even do that **** anymore.

2. After I got drunk as hell at mechacon, I had to go to your brothers apartment. Apparently you were messing with me all the way home. I even clearly remember you throwing a ****ing phone at me.

3. Another time I was at your bro's apartment, we had to sneak in the back widow to get in. I remember you opening the window, and you actually bent the frame on accident. Your words were, "It's fine, people go through here all the time" or something along those lines. Then, when your brother got home later that night, he said "what the **** happened" and you said I broke it. 0____________o. Are you ****ing kidding me? No you ******, you were not joking because you never said to your brother, I'm joking. I've never seen anyone act like such a ***** over not wanting to get in trouble. When a guest breaks something at your house, YOU take the blame. But when it's YOU who breaks something AND you blame it on your guest? **** that.

4. Even at your tournament recently, I paid you to enter the tournament. Later, you claimed the money was gone and that "YOU SAW ME PUT IT IN MY POCKET". Afterwards, the bartender said that he had the money. But what happened curlz...I mean...YOU SAW ME PUT IT IN MY POCKET!!

So that's why I hate you. You are literally THE biggest ******* I know. Can anyone blame me for being an ******* back? Even all that **** about "Oh I'm supposed to PRAISE hyro and all his bomb tricks" was you being an ******* as if I ASKED you to praise me for anything.

-----

ANYWAYS, thanks for playing wifi dubz with me cyphus, that was actually kinda fun since it wasn't too laggy. I played that Pit in 1v1 and out of like 10 matches...I could only take about 3 off him. He really is too good. Arc, I'll call you tomorrow about going to gameware, don't even know if I'll be allowed yet.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm going to gameware w/ brelyn and gamma. i'm not entering any tournies, so i'm just there for chilling.

Hyro

Smash Lord
**** that's TODAY?? Ugh...I'll see what's up, what time you leaving arc?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'll be there for like 5. I'll have a Brawl set-up but I feel like throwing in a twist: we got 2 Brawl set ups, mine will mysteriously become Melee though I'm not looking forward to bringing alot of my stuff so Melee may not happen.

ALSO **** YEA I HAVE A DRIVEWAY NOW!

Turazrok

Smash Master
dont worry about it, im bringing melee and brawl. do i need a tv to bring? or will there be one?

No curlz, there are actually a couple of reasons why I hate you, in case anyone is wondering, here they are:

1. I don't ****ing know you/like you, yet you talk to me like I know you making sister jokes. My friends here don't even do that **** anymore.

2. After I got drunk as hell at mechacon, I had to go to your brothers apartment. Apparently you were messing with me all the way home. I even clearly remember you throwing a ****ing phone at me.

3. Another time I was at your bro's apartment, we had to sneak in the back widow to get in. I remember you opening the window, and you actually bent the frame on accident. Your words were, "It's fine, people go through here all the time" or something along those lines. Then, when your brother got home later that night, he said "what the **** happened" and you said I broke it. 0____________o. Are you ****ing kidding me? No you ******, you were not joking because you never said to your brother, I'm joking. I've never seen anyone act like such a ***** over not wanting to get in trouble. When a guest breaks something at your house, YOU take the blame. But when it's YOU who breaks something AND you blame it on your guest? **** that.

4. Even at your tournament recently, I paid you to enter the tournament. Later, you claimed the money was gone and that "YOU SAW ME PUT IT IN MY POCKET". Afterwards, the bartender said that he had the money. But what happened curlz...I mean...YOU SAW ME PUT IT IN MY POCKET!!

So that's why I hate you. You are literally THE biggest ******* I know. Can anyone blame me for being an ******* back? Even all that **** about "Oh I'm supposed to PRAISE hyro and all his bomb tricks" was you being an ******* as if I ASKED you to praise me for anything.

-----

ANYWAYS, thanks for playing wifi dubz with me cyphus, that was actually kinda fun since it wasn't too laggy. I played that Pit in 1v1 and out of like 10 matches...I could only take about 3 off him. He really is too good. Arc, I'll call you tomorrow about going to gameware, don't even know if I'll be allowed yet.

ill be sure to be nice to hyro.... oh, this is bsl, not turok. didnt even realize it.

Curlz

Smash Lord

You do have some points. But...

1. You say you don't know me but you seemed to have thought out some reasons to hate me like you DO know me. I made on joke about your sister, so you're gonna get all defensive about it. You need to calm down and not take things so seriously.

2. Its common nature for me to mess with people when they're drunk. It gets a good laugh out of me and the people around me. I mean think about it; I was able to make you think that Sonic Drive Thru was Sonic's Drive Thru and that Sonic the Hedgehog owned it. You also said that Lee came in 1st-5th place at the tournament and I came in 6th. I also "$20 MMed" you and you banned Hanenbow. That's funny to me. I didn't take your money and its not like I stole from you. It was just a funny night. If this was anyone else, you would think its funny as well. And it was a wallet I threw at you, not a phone.

3. He wasn't mad at you. He was drunk as well when he came home. So I did what I did in #2. I messed with him. I said "Hyro did it" as a joke. I know it probably gets on your nerve when I "joke" but this time I was. He wasn't mad at you or anything and when you left I told him it that I broke it and you didn't have anything to do with it.

4. Are you seriously gonna take that to heart? I thought I saw you put it in your pocket when you said "I'm gonna win it back anyway". Josh thought it was a venue fee so he put it behind the bar. When I found it I apologized to you. I went up to you and said "I'm sorry, I thought I saw you take it." or something along those lines. And when I said you put it in your pocket, I didn't mean as you trying to steal it. Just putting it in your pocket as holding it instead of making me keep track of $5 in quarters. I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Hyro, learn to take a joke.

I don't hate you, you just take things too seriously. I'm a nice guy once you actually get to know me, if you ever want to.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
heading to GameWare. See ya there who ever is coming. I'll be helping Vaughn and Steven set things up if they aren't already.

Hyro

Smash Lord
You do have some points. But...

1. You say you don't knowings so seriously.

2. Its common nature for me to mess with people when they're drunk. It gets a good laugh out of me and the people around me. I mean think about it; I was able to make you think that Sonic Drive Thru was Sonic's Drive Thru and that Sonic the Hedgehog owned it. You also said that Lee came in 1st-5th place at the tournament and I came in 6th. I also "$20 MMed" you and you banned Hanenbow. That's funny to me. I didn't take your money and its not like I stole from you. It was just a funny night. If this was anyone else, you would think its funny as well. And it was a wallet I threw at you, not a phone.

3. He wasn't mad at you. He was drunk as well when he came home. So I did what I did in #2. I messed with him. I said "Hyro did it" as a joke. I know it probably gets on your nerve when I "joke" but this time I was. He wasn't mad at you or anything and when you left I told him it that I broke it and you didn't have anything to do with it.

4. Are you seriously gonna take that to heart? I thought I saw you put it in your pocket when you said "I'm gonna win it back anyway". Josh thought it was a venue fee so he put it behind the bar. When I found it I apologized to you. I went up to you and said "I'm sorry, I thought I saw you take it." or something along those lines. And when I said you put it in your pocket, I didn't mean as you trying to steal it. Just putting it in your pocket as holding it instead of making me keep track of $5 in quarters. I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Hyro, learn to take a joke.

I don't hate you, you just take things too seriously. I'm a nice guy once you actually get to know me, if you ever want to.
1. No, you RECENTLY made one joke about her. Then before that when I was talking about poker you said, "Hyro, if your sisters there we should play strip poker", and even in PERSON at gameware 12, you said something about my sister while we were brawling. So again, you lie.

2/3. I love how you're going to act like everything was a joke now. This is what you always do after you do something dumb as ****, you say you were joking. No curlz, you don't have it in you to take the blame for anything so I don't believe that you told your brother anything, and pretty sure you did other things while I was drunk, I just can't remember. Arc should know.

4. ...where the **** do you make this **** up??? You never apologized to me, you didn't even MENTION that the money was found. I brought it up to you and said something about it and you just SHRUGGED.

Gtfo, I know when people are serious and when they're joking. If I didn't, I would hate Roni, I would think Sudai had little girls locked up in his basement and I wouldn't let Lee within 1000 feet of my apartment.

ChKn

Smash Ace
K guys, we'll be having a busy Saturday next weekend. The Brawl tournament for Laffy PnT has been pushed back to the 24th due to an accidental communication error and it will be at 6 PM. Sorry for the confusion and to the Melee people.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8511457#post8511457

It's updated. I just gotta make sure the people I told don't go tomorrow.

EDIT: Now if one of the OOT people can relay this to the rest and let me know that I didn't **** up.

Luckily, I got one more week to advertise.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Y'all need to quit suckin ****. That's what y'all need to do. ****. I'm drinkin, smokin and bein awesome, y'all just straight suckin ****. Quit it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Assuming people haven't read ChKn's post.

IMPORTANT:

The tournament tomorrow has been pushed back to Saturday, October 24th.
No tournament tomorrow in Lafayette.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, if anyone found a Black gamecube controller at gw, it might be mine. There isn't any distinguishing features. Just a normal Black controller. Did someone find one?

Turazrok

Smash Master
****.... and no.... you just succeeded in losing the game. but thats ok, 'cause if you were trying to lose, then you must not care. good job.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, if anyone found a Black gamecube controller at gw, it might be mine. There isn't any distinguishing features. Just a normal Black controller. Did someone find one?
i saw one hooked up to my TV. however no one at GW will know until they get home and read your post. but yeah I did see one. idk if anyone grabbed it. Also I think another important point should be put into Ran's "Helping the TOs" thread.

make sure you got all your stuff.

I know we are all forgetful but really, something as important as a controller. Heck I could always use an extra one. And I still have that extra sensor bar from the last LasT.

But yeah. Word to the wise: If you are going to bring stuff make sure you don't bring too much to where you will forget. If worst comes to worst and you do forget something, have someone who stays at Gameware till the end and call them to tell them (as long as it's not me, once I leave you can forget about it cuz my bed is more important than you).

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
hahaha, mocha vaughn? or that other vaughn i never met? if its mocha, @mocha, you wont steal it from me, right? lol

by recommendation by redson, i got brawl plus. im never playing brawl again.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
You guys are the funniest ****ers I've ever met lol
Tonight was hella fun, friendlying and making jokes and goin to Mickey D's for a break.
GGs all, tonight was good practice, but I think I did horrible, but who cares? It was fun.
Ty for the ride Vaughn, b/c without it, I may have still been at GW trying to get home.
Ty for the McFlurry, Hyro.

Also, I overheard that the next Mario Kart tourney may be MK Wii, count me in on this shiz. Dry Bonez FTW!

On another note, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to the girl I have yet to meet, Kay Tee!

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah make sure you guys don't go to Lafayette for the PnT tournament today. It's on the 24th(idk if people read it yet).

Top Bottom