• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
See... Here's the thing... I'm still capable of playing even though I really hate smash. Quite a few people don't understand this.

'V'

Smash Lord
It's because he doesn't hate smash. He hate's how competitiveness saps the fun out of things that should be fun.

At least that's how I understand it.
I'm probably one of the most, if not "the" most interesting smasher you'll meet. My own thoughts on this game differ from ever other person's thoughts on it, which could either be good or bad. So far that's determined itself to be about even.

eet

Smash Ace
My own thoughts on this game differ from ever other person's thoughts on it, which could either be good or bad. So far that's determined itself to be about even.
You could say that about anyone, brotha. but I get what you mean - your philosophy on smash is weird as ****, and often seems contradictory lol - but its all for the lulz of the game, which I just lost.

and you came off egotistical with the 'the' most interesting thing lol but everyone who doesnt know should know vaughn is the **** and actually the nicest person in teh community (if you want to call it that ..I don't lol).

and kyle whats your phone number I lost it again.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ken is one of the melee players from Lafayette. His forum name is "IShouldBeStudying". He was gonna give me a ride to GWare because there was a Melee setup there. We'll have our MM soon.

Which reminds me, Vaughn, since I won't be going there's no setup for melee unless osmeone brings one.

Edit:

bsltiger said:
Oh no! Curlz, how will I mm you now?!?!? (yes! $5 back in my pocket!)
You shouldn't talk down about yourself like that. Negative thoughts cause negative actions and reactions.

"If you go into a match thinking you will lose, you will." -Roni
"You're only as good as you believe" - Ran

Talk yourself up, even if you mess up. Use your matches as experience. Follow and believe. xD

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
im bringing melee and brawl. there will be a tv there, right? im not sure if turok has one to bring. and dont worry curlz, im a very self confident person. it was a joke. i guess sarcasm doesnt translate well into text....

and im still wondering why it thinks my skype is offline.... im definitely on skype right now....

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm just always serious on the forums I guess. I'm the exact opposite in person. I'm always joking around and people take me too seriously. I think that's why Hyro hates me..... Oh well though.

Idc either way. *shrug*

Curlz

Smash Lord
It's all okay. Hyro is ET and who gives a **** what an alien thinks?
But he's #2 in the state. I should respect him, right? I should be a fanboy and spaz everytime he does a double bomb.... I thought that's how it worked here. :-o

*Make a wish*

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
lol, i wish i knew what was going on here. whats hyro's main? im not up to date with all this hip new lingo you youngsters are using these days. double bomb? ibomb? bombslide? a bunch of hooligans, the lot of ya.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Do you think it would be too much work to get each player's individual character instead of just those on the PR. We have each player listed on the OP. Maybe we should list them along with their characters. Nobody here changes their main often enough for it to be a hassle other than Lee and me. But I think I'm sticking with Rob/Lucas. Lee, however, could just have a Random by his name.

Edit:

Nevermind, I just looked at all the players on the OP. I wouldn't want to do that, I don't think Vaughn would want to either.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
lol, yea. you should work on your lucas/wolf matchup. i almost three stocked you the first time. maybe it was a fluke, i dont know, but either way, im tired, and i need my rest. more ownage to be had tomorrow. cya!

Curlz

Smash Lord
lol, yea. you should work on your lucas/wolf matchup. i almost three stocked you the first time. maybe it was a fluke, i dont know, but either way, im tired, and i need my rest. more ownage to be had tomorrow. cya!
Need I bring up the 3stock I made on your Wolf with my Rob? ;]

Lol. Its WiFi. I don't take it seriously.

With that said. I'm off to bed.

Edit:

Ok, I've searched the internet and nothing has helped out, maybe you guys could.

For the past day or two my fingers, toes, and the soles of my feet have been randomly swelling. When it swells it starts to hurt really badly. It feels like the blood flow has stopped for about 5 minutes before the swelling occurs. Its swelled so bad in my fingers and toes that I can't even bend them without pain. It would last from 15 minutes - 3 hours at a time.
The people I've talked to said its probably from massive salt intake but I haven't eaten anything significantly salty in the past week. I've also noticed that they only start to swell after I drink something, but the only thing I can remember drinking is a Powerade Slush from Sonic, Coca Cola Vanilla, and Water. I've drinken all of those before and nothing had happened, but I'm not sure. I also haven't been bitten by anything other than a Misquito. Does anyone have any clue on what's wrong?

eet

Smash Ace
lol i feel weird readin yalls **** about roni like hes on dragonballz. and he got like 30th at hobo, no johns son but you mah *****.

now lets talk about how my power level is over 9000 in melee. Reverse three stocked freddy with sheik then 2 stocked his falcon with peach (**** that matchup but still did it bytches)

'V'

Smash Lord
LOL

You really don't like the Falcon matchup. =D

Anyway, people should come around 6 for sign-ups and whatnot. I imagine everything or most things will be set up by that time, so get ready to have some fun!!!

eet

Smash Ace
yeah IMO peachs bad matchups in melee are only like - Marth (60/40), Falcon(55, 45), Fox(55, 45) and Falco, Sheik and Jiggz is (50=50)

the more technical the falcon/fox the worst :( and marth is jus gay.

'V'

Smash Lord
At least they aren't like 70/30 to 80/20 like what Zelda has to go through pretty much. Everyone below Falcon is like 60/40 at worst for her though. Peach is the most manageable out of the Top 5 imo.

Top Bottom