• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
wow guys i'm on this pain killer called codine and it feels sooo good you don't even know, i'm gonna go play wifi but i'm only gonna use jigglypuff
Lol, a pain killer? Like ibuprofen? HAHAHA.

But for real, I have a whole bottle of cough syrup with codeine. <--- how it's actually spelled.

'V'

Smash Lord
Ricky, Rand's philosophy focuses more around pretty much shaping a person's entire being into a kind of "work of art" in the metaphysical world so that person could be able to respond to it emotionally. A person's morality in this case is one's own pursuit of happiness or whatever they can accomplish for themselves; from that which knowledge could be gained from one's own experience in whatever consciousness they might possess in this world, I would say it would be both inductive and deductive reasoning. Apparently the social system that best describes it is capitalism, which I don't know how you would feel about that... I'll leave that for another time.

That's pretty all that I really got from reading about it last year.

Anyway... When are people coming to Gameware tomorrow? I need a good time to get there to help set it up and stuff.

Turazrok

Smash Master
@ Mocha, I will be there maybe around 3:30 to 4:00 hopefully, so if you need help ask bsl, he's good with computers and whatnot. Lol @ failed home-made melee attempt though :chuckle:

Curlz

Smash Lord
RJ, I want to actually leave a venue with more money in my pocket than when I showed up. That won't happen if I MM you. xD

Jk. I'll see what's up. If I win my match against BSL, I'll MM you too. That way if I lose against you I'll break even.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
@Turok

Hey! That was a software setback. It didn't support gc Isos cause of the way the wii handles gc games. And the only melée iso I could find was PAL, and you know we don't want PAL. Or are you that nooby?

Anyone want to wifi with me? I'm Hella bored and the only randy matches I can get are people on hyrule castle and new pork city. Everyone just crouches and taunts.... wtf?

EDIT: what if I beat you curls?

Curlz

Smash Lord
BSL, I'll play WiFi with you. And I said in my post if I beat you. Meaning that if you win, I won't MM RJ.

RJ, are you gonna be there tomorrow?

Vaughn, What time does the tourny start / what time should I show up?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lol @ Vaughn. We can drop it to $1 if you like. I'm not a ****.

Don't take WiFi so seriously. xD I'm sure you'll do fine.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ahhh...that just reminds me of something silly I had against Nick forever ago.

Announcer: 3...2...1...GO!
Sudai: Laser *shoots laser*....Gyro! *shoots gyro* ... *pause* ... Do you know what's next?
Nick: A laser?
Sudai: *laser as he's finishing saying it* Yep! :D

Curlz

Smash Lord
Awesome, BSL, I'll see you tomorrow hopefully.

I'm still not sure if I can go.

Redson, you better be there so we can have our epic Worst Smasher's Match.

Edit: Lol @ Sudai. Sounds like something I'd do. :p Sorry to steal.

Edit2: BSL, I just finished eating. Do you wanna continue our matches. Call a friend up and let's do teams.

'V'

Smash Lord
Redson will be there for MK, Curlz. Don't you worry. And even if he wins, I won't mark it. He could hardly care about smash these days, which doesn't surprise me.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
who is redson? also, i have no friends who play smash, except for turok and this one other guy.

turok=no wifi, ill fix that tomorow though
other guy= toal noob and i refuse to play with him on my team. he would even make YOU look good, curlz

EDIT:
plus, i have homework, so no smash right now

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ahhh, I are gonna get pawned. It's okay though it on. Either me and wolf noob or me and brokehand boy.

When does the gameware thing start, I'm gonna be there at 4 with my copy of mk64.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
brokehand boy= turok's crew? let him play, im sure he is better than me at melee even with teh bh. also, do i have to pay if im not participating in any of the actual tourneys?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
i can't decide if i agree with Ayn Rand's philosophy of objectivism. Vaughn can you give me some insight into the subject?

Hyro: remember when lil wayne said that he was "leaning like a three legged lion"
he was talking about codeine
Simply poetic. Mentioning Rand's objectivity philosophy and Lil Wayne's 'Seat Down Low' in the same post. We are truly in an amazing era.

Top Bottom