• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm just going to hang out with people because I want to unwind this Friday and eat junk food conveniently within walking distance.

-Ran

Smash Master
I've thrown out the scrubbiest performance on players that have gone to a LOT of tournaments in our state.

Jnig is at 39%. This is due to him getting good during the tournament drought. His numbers have always consistently improved. If we would have had tournaments for the past two months, he'd probably be at 30% or better.

Arcadia is... 46.7% His percentages are also skewed due to the fact that him and his brother both got better during a lack of tournaments in our state. In fact, his percentage is more of a lie than any of them. Arcadia always went to whatever tournament was occurring. Many of his poor rankings of 9/13 or 7/10 came from going to tournaments where almost everyone was power ranked. If you remove those two tournaments, his percentage jumps to 41%

There's a level of judgment that has to go beyond just looking at the percentage.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I've thrown out the scrubbiest performance on players that have gone to a LOT of tournaments in our state.

Jnig is at 39%. This is due to him getting good during the tournament drought. His numbers have always consistently improved. If we would have had tournaments for the past two months, he'd probably be at 30% or better.

Arcadia is... 46.7% His percentages are also skewed due to the fact that him and his brother both got better during a lack of tournaments in our state. In fact, his percentage is more of a lie than any of them. Arcadia always went to whatever tournament was occurring. Many of his poor rankings of 9/13 or 7/10 came from going to tournaments where almost everyone was power ranked. If you remove those two tournaments, his percentage jumps to 41%

There's a level of judgment that has to go beyond just looking at the percentage.
at the top of your head where did you place me and why?

Just curious. I think of my self a lower mediocre player because I usually get mid ranks now adays. Plus I get Vaughn as my mentor which is good too :)

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yeah jnig i should be going to both. And I you can go ahead and team with other people, I was just gonna team with you so we could be Lee and Katie

r0ni

Smash Cadet
to be honest lee prolly woulda went lucario and had katie hold her stocks and just ***** both of you by himself....fogats

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hyro wants JNig and him to be like Lee and Katie....

Hyro, you definitely bi.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
hi guys, im new to this competitive smash deal going on here. im turoks bud, we go to school together and stuff. if im posting in the wrong place, sorry, its turoks fault. i just wanted to introduce myself because im sure i will have some questions in the near future. thanks.

'V'

Smash Lord
I've never seen such an assortment of new smashers... I guess we're all doomed to play this game at some point or another... =P

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
:(.... oh ok, sorry you guys hate me.... if anyone wants to play me right now, 1762-2419-1269. also turok is at my house, and he will be playing too. if you hate him, which im sure most of you do, let me know and ill make sure he wont play. hahaha

r0ni

Smash Cadet
nah....noone hates anyone....im just an ashole, i dunno the others excuse XD

man i would love some herb right about now

Absolut Zero

Smash Rookie
WTF guys...good job blowing up the thread....we were suppose to keep the page# the same as the year.....its in the rules

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom looks like a fun fckin game....kinda like MvC which i was never good at...but hey new game im ready

Viewtiful Joe and Zero FTW

does anybody have the ***. version?

I hope theres no game breaking glitches...

So I guess ill c yall next year when it comes out ima try to get really good at it...

hopefully theres online without that friend code cr@p

I reccommend everyone switch over from smash and play this game watch some vids....

also I prefer light beer to dark beer, but when i wanna get drunk Ill probly drink anything like this wierd blue **** I bought once....

also {} is my new gang sign...its a close knit group consisting of me, but dont *** with us we mean bussiness

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i just wanna sit on a rocking chair next too shyguy and smoke a cig and talk, cuz hes cooler than all of you

r0ni

Smash Cadet
wow, im still up, and all u fogs are sleeping......wtf do i do.....play more WoW i guess.....i aint bi..

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Who wants to play brawl in BR? I seriously want to play for like an hour before i get bored of it.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
I sorta forgot about this place cuase Ive been avoiding brawl, Now Im into it again but I feel so rusty, online play doent help either

@ curlz if he sees this - I finally found that melee FD texture.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Oathkeeper! I missed you! <3
We need to meet up sometime and get some play in. I can drive to Laffy now. Hit me up so we can play.

Bisseltiger, were you "Brad" online? If so, good games. :]

r0ni

Smash Cadet
wow..this thread sucks.....im glad esca keeps the motives going, cuz he sexier than us ;D

Top Bottom