• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Vaughn, there's really not much I can do other than "set a good example" or report post. Everyone can report post, though. Hit the little Triangle with a red outline in a poster's post bit to report a post. Something will be done if you do this.

Absolut Zero

Smash Rookie
i just wanna sit on a rocking chair next too shyguy and smoke a cig and talk, cuz hes cooler than all of you
meh, im not that cool anymore, but ill for sitting in rocking chairs and smokin cigs, I think ive got that down to a science

Tat vs. Cap baby ........who wants play me irl first I may take a trip to br or go to dibbz

Curlz

Smash Lord
LA finally has a wolf player. BSL isn't half bad either. He's good with his shine, but I'm not sure how different it is IRL.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
thanks. when me and turok play 1v1, he beats me 2 out of three, but i can get him down to one stock. i win on my counterpick. gauge my skill with that, since some of you have played with him or have seen him play. im pretty sure i can go to that tourney on friday, so you can see then if someone brings brawl.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
may or may not come Friday. Gonna see if I can help a friend with a film project. >> I'll get free food though (not to take it the wrong way) but I probably wont do it. I'd rather go hang out at GameWare maybe Brawl if there is any setup.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Speaking of Friday's GameWare, WHO is bringing a Brawl setup? I know NiTEZ has asked multiple times, and if no one speaks up, next thing you know, there's no Brawl setup.

Don't forget Flounda's tourney in Laffy on Saturday. Whoever is going, plz say so in his thread. I would hate for Brawl to die in Laffy after we were so gung-ho about getting more tournies.

Ran, you still lookin for a venue? Anyone else currently looking for more venues?

Elrit, you said you're staying at Nick's Friday night? Is anyone else staying there?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Metasonic I got your camera. I'll give it to you tomorrow. Okay I'll second diddy, are you happy
Ok and you don't have to use Diddy if you don't want to. I'm not going to force you to use someone you don't want to, but I want to atleast make sure I know how to use the character somewhat.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ok confirmed. I'm going to GW this Friday.

I'll bring a Brawl set up if it will make all the difference. Plus if Vaughn ain't too busy maybe he can start training me (I guess... if he has time)

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Sure, Randall, I'll need a ride Saturday. I may ride with my brother, though, so I'll let you know once it's all figured out.

Oh, and if anyone from NO or wherever is staying in BR Friday night, please let me get you lunch on Saturday! I need to use my meals now, considering I still have like 80-something left. C'mon, lunch on me! Anyone from BR is welcome as well! Tell me Friday or Saturday if you're interested.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sure, Randall, I'll need a ride Saturday. I may ride with my brother, though, so I'll let you know once it's all figured out.

Oh, and if anyone from NO or wherever is staying in BR Friday night, please let me get you lunch on Saturday! I need to use my meals now, considering I still have like 80-something left. C'mon, lunch on me! Anyone from BR is welcome as well! Tell me Friday or Saturday if you're interested.
meals????? wtf?
:embarrass

Nitez will food match you for them.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'ma try to go to gameware on friday and laffyette on saturday if you can take me arc. But only so I can **** roni again.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
just read the thread to see whats been going on.

Eric that video was too funny.

bs tiger : that guy in the old navy shirt was Eric (or eet in smash-boards-land)

um hyro sorry i missed your shindig i was still sick and had an English report.

and um its my 21 birthday this Sunday, i'm going to the beach

-RickyB

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
What I mean is on my LSU meal plan, I have a certain number of meals I can use with my card. I can't get anything back, so I need to try to use them all before the semester ends. A way to do so is to treat other people to free breakfast/lunch/dinner. This is FREE for you guys!

It'll be an all-you-can-eat buffet!! (the 459 Commons for you LSU guys) for real.

EDIT: Hyro, could you PLEASE bring your Dazzle CD and registration number or whatever on Friday?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
so i dont need to bring mine? or should i so we have 2?
not up to me. Lets see what Vaughn has to say first. Last time we had 2 set ups and things went fine but like I said, let's ask Vaughn. After all he is running the tourny and I dont even know if he's ok with a Brawl set-up let alone 2.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
LSU STUDENTS!!

Tomorrow night (Thursday), from 6:30-8:30pm, in Tureaud 129, we will have a Tiger Uppercut Meeting. Brawl will definitely be there, as well as drinks and snacks and other games. Feel free to bring stuff, too.

Justin, Alex and I would be interested in lunch on Saturday, if that's cool with you. If you do need a ride, then it'll be a convenient way to pick you up, haha.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
OMG thank you for reminding me about tomorrow! I have an exam tomorrow at 6 though, so whenever I'm done with that, I'll head over there.

That's what I was thinking: Everyone in BR meets up at LSU, we all eat lunch, then we head out together.

FREE LUNCHES PEOPLE!

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, just let me know what time we should show up.

That's fine about your test. We'll be there until about 8:30.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Idk what I'm doing this weekend, I think one of my non-brawl friends has a b-day partay this weekend, so I'll have to miss GW or PnT or both.

No hyro not that one.

R0ni bi.

'V'

Smash Lord
Keep the Brawl setups to 2, guys. I'm trying to keep a limit of 10 TV's total inside the store. Not that many people will be showing up this time I don't think, so we don't really need a lot of extra stuff. Let's just keep it simple for this month.

Top Bottom