• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
i have a break from 12-3, so i may stop by to play a bit still. :D is this like ... a brmhs event? >_>
No, it's just something I came up with for those of us who couldn't go to NewBeria or Hyro's. Anyone can come, I'm hoping that it won't just be me, Bomber, and Rj, I'm hoping some more people would come.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
No, it's just something I came up with for those of us who couldn't go to NewBeria or Hyro's. Anyone can come, I'm hoping that it won't just be me, Bomber, and Rj, I'm hoping some more people would come.
gona go nab my Sr. pic then I'll be there asap. I'll be leaving at like 10-10:30 so it'l be some time after 11.

if you need me call me (225)454-0092.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Chinese inn today???? That's random.
We know, but it's Columbus Day and we have nothing to do. But yea, we've been saying this for a while now, we've even been trying to get people to post in the Halloween tourney thread, but ofc with the other events that took place this weekend, most of our posts were kinda overlooked.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We know, but it's Columbus Day and we have nothing to do. But yea, we've been saying this for a while now, we've even been trying to get people to post in the Halloween tourney thread, but ofc with the other events that took place this weekend, most of our posts were kinda overlooked.
Well the way I look at it is that we will take all we can get on the 31st, if we end up only having no more than 5 people then we can decide whether or not it will be worth having anymore and we can just let someone else find a venue in BR or let Brawl die all together here. Either way, it aint my problem.

Edit: RJ wtf man? I have homework to do too but I'm not doing it till later. D:

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Can't make it, I need to do homework for real this time. I'm sorry but I really want to go.
What kinda homework might this be, and I have homework to do too, but most of it, I took care of earlier this weekend. Don't let homework keep you from a day of fun, man. I mean, this thing is going to be until everyone feels like leavin, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem if u came some time during the day.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
whoevers been competing up the first post gets my kudos. its probably the most complete, yet simple design in aeons.

ONE, TWO, THREE- NOT BI!!!!!!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Hyro's Beerfest Results!

Brawl Singles

1: Lee Martin ($31.50)
1: Hyro ($31.50)
3: Cyphus ($7.00)
4: Sudai
5: Roni
5: Ran
7: Jio
7: JNig
9: Mocha
9: Arcadia
9: Bre
9: Ice Mann
13: EET
13: Batto

Brawl +

1: Hyro
2: Mocha
3: Arcadia
4: Sudai

Not bi!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
LOL. I love dphat. AND

a split means we didn't play out grand finals. I was too intoxicated i think and we would have had to play like 10 matches and it would have taken 2 hours.

'V'

Smash Lord
Speaking of tourneys, I should be getting down to business for Gameware this Friday on the 16th!! Who's all coming!?

We don't need that many setups for our tourneys this time around, so there's gonna be room for Brawl/Melee/Whatever else you want for friendlies and casual play. All you gotta do is bring the setups.

Remember, we've got SF4, BB, and MK64. If you wanna play, they're $5 each. Bring your S-game!!

Important:

Does anyone here have a copy of MK64 that's also coming this Friday? I have a copy, Nick doesn't, but he's bringing his 64. We only need one more copy. Nitez, do you have one by any chance?

Also, people should wear some kind of costume if they have one. It's Halloween themed!!

Yes, the Megaphone will actually be used this time seeing as how we'll have more people than at Newberia... Sorry, Curlz...

ALL OF THE INFO IS IN THE SIG!!! PLEASE CLICK ON IT!!!

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have a copy of mk64, but idk if I'm coming due to the fact I don't know how a mariokart tourney would work

Sudai

Stuff here
Hyro, I had a silver controller in my car but the back wasn't worn to a V. It was worn a bit, but more of a circular wear. Eric prolly has your controller and this is prolly either his or Freddy's.

Turazrok

Smash Master
@ Mocha: I'll try and come and if I can I will bring my copy. Do you need the N64 or controllers or anything?

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm sure we have enough controllers. And if worse comes to worst, I'll just ask Gameware if I can borrow one of their used copies of MK64 provided that I give it right back after the tourney is over. Same thing for controllers, though I have 4 and Nick has 4, so we should be fine.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm giving up on my chance to make the 30K post since I'll be gone by the time it's made and watch some ****** get the 30K post..... just calling it before it happens.

Top Bottom