• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
This is worse than 6th grade! Make the mom jokes stop!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, grabbing people on platforms (when you're underneath them) in melee on FoD is entirely possible. Anyone know if you can throw them afterwards?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro's sister has serviced a great number.
Curlz, shut the **** up. Everyone you like talks about you behind your back. Your a ginger who lies and says his hair is blonde. And I secretly invited everyone from Laffayette to my tourney through PM. The only reason I even made an invite list was so you wouldn't come. U mad?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz, shut the **** up. Everyone you like talks about you behind your back. Your a ginger who lies and says his hair is blonde. And I secretly invited everyone from Laffayette to my tourney through PM. The only reason I even made an invite list was so you wouldn't come. U mad?
Not really. I had plans that night anyway.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Katie, yeah, you left it here, lee picked it up so I guess get it back from him at Dallas.
Mk, thanks

Katie is going to be power ranked if/when she moves back to Louisiana.
duh, cause im so good.
i wuv katie and i have your controller, k.
<33333, now you HAVE to come to dallas this weekend;)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. idk who curlz is but DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Curlz is supposedly the worst smasher. I have friends who are worse, but not the point.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Thanks Bomb for showin up today. It was fun. As for MK64, I don't have a copy, but I do have a SSB64 cartidge that I can bring. As for Gameware, I'm pretty sure I'll make it, so whoever wants to battle NiTEZ, bring yo ***. I also got a new tag to use for Brawl now, care to know what it is?

r0ni

Smash Cadet
I should have gone to hyro's. I miss that ******. Hyro, remember when we took down that fifth of Jack Daniels like real men? But you threw up everywhere? but before than we totally had bonds of men going on.

That was bad ***. Anyway. I'm awesome and miss roni.
double post because me and freddy are cooler than all of you

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@Nitez- Srsly, come on spare us that. I'm deleting that when I get the nerve to hook my wii up again.

@Roni- get better man :D

'V'

Smash Lord
If things keep going the way they do here in the future, I don't think Curlz will be our worst smasher any longer.

Hope you feel better, Roni!!! =D

Curlz

Smash Lord
I wanna stay the worst smasher. Its a fun position. Why do you think I kept Turok from having that spot?

I know I'm not the worst and I will prove it at LasT. Top 20 baby!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Honestly? Curlz beat me at the gameware tourney for realz. I think I could beat him in melee but I believe the position applies to brawl. Looking forward to a rematch though. :)

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I wanna stay the worst smasher. Its a fun position. Why do you think I kept Turok from having that spot?

I know I'm not the worst and I will prove it at LasT. Top 20 baby!
Something tells me I'm gonna be fighting you in the first round..lol
Good luck with Top 20

Curlz

Smash Lord
Honestly? Curlz beat me at the gameware tourney for realz. I think I could beat him in melee but I believe the position applies to brawl. Looking forward to a rematch though. :)
Brawl: You're on, bring your A-Game. Wanna MM?

Melee: You will destroy me. I'm horrible at Melee. Who remembers the Lee Martin match?

Something tells me I'm gonna be fighting you in the first round..lol
Good luck with Top 20
Lol. If that's so, I apologize ahead of time for putting you in the loser's bracket. Although, I think our team will do rather well. Considering I have no idea where Oathkeeper is.

And thanks.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I DO LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

Brawl I might go something fierce on joo, but I don't know I haven't really had any practice against decent people (aka people who can 3-stock me)

Turazrok

Smash Master
I dun has any S5 on me right now, and I don't wanna go too high... if I can make some change sure.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Its fine. However much is fine.

I don't wanna spam the thread anymore. If you wanna continue talking either PM or text me. kthx.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm gonna see, I wanna go but my friend is chilling with me this weekend and IDK if he wants to go so we'll see.

edit: Snake boards are fail.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i went to the allisbrawl battle chat. i hadn't played online since the first couple months of brawl. i forgot how fun it is to **** n00bs. so much fun giant punching all the lucas players.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
so i managed to throw up 16 times today.....wow....i hate being sick.....makes me wanna jump off a cliff into 7 fires. also, i may be making it to this mariokart tourny, maybe, depends how i feel

Top Bottom