• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Pritch

Smash Lord
In case anyone is interested, matt and I are probably going to dibbz for some melee at ~7:00 tonight. People should come down and play.

D

Deleted member

my car is le dead. sucks. i may have gone. im working on getting it fixed but grace is busy atm. probably wont have it fixed in time and im pretty sure i wouldnt go anyway. dibbs always sounds nice but i never wants a 2 hour round trip drive.

the only thing that made the last 5 pages worth skimming was the falcon and zss pic. he is so manly. <3

CY

Smash Ace
lol dude i wasn't being serious, i know that. i was just going off of what xyro said, was just a joke. don't have to take it so serious.

and i don't live in the city.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Freddy to my knowledge has no wheels, and thus depends on taylor for rides to such things (unless he hitches a ride with randall or someone like that).

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man, that's twice in the past 3 days that people have let this get off the front page. I think I can feel hell freezing over now.

D

Deleted member

ok so heres a new rule:

i don't check smash boards regularly. i might check it 3 days in a row but i also may not check it for 2 weeks. if there is an event where all the ppl that still play melee of LA will be, you should tell me 1.5-2 weeks in advance. im talking lee, perch, jonwu(only because i heard hes coming back to the scene? lol), pierre, avery, sars when he's available... idk maybe other random people. ive been playing on a regular basis again. i can only play falcon, fox, and ganon (lol what?) atm, but if you give me a heads up, i may pick a real top tier cast. although i feel really also with a falcon and fox duo (and ganon for fun). im just a bit sad about missing this with im sure: lee, perch, avery, pierre, maybe jon, battou, matt, and maybe mura all attending. but i do have work as well on sunday. gl to everyone. my car works kind of, but i still probably wouldnt drive to n.o. in fear of being stranded.

p.s. brawl is for noobs that cant play melee! and lee and cyphus lol

Redson

Smash Journeyman
p.s. brawl is for noobs that cant play melee! and lee and cyphus lol
Not true. I can't play Melee for crap because iPhail at life and everything I do.

Hell, I can't even play Barlw right. So yeah.

Life is the best game ever. I mean, hell yeah. You seen the graphics? The social interaction? ****, that's some good ****. Know what else? It's free. Ya'll should all get a Life account. :p

r0ni

Smash Cadet
razer-too good. you better be fawkin up texas. LA lucky this kid isnt coming sunday. hed get 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
*skims last pages for pics of zss and falcon*

lmao sweet baby rays ftw. its tooooooo good.
anybody wanna make out. a lil bit?
ooo can i get in on that?! :chuckle:

ha im stoked about seein louisiana again! i <3 alligators!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I wanna come to LA. Somebody host something in march, or maybe late feb. HR, plan to team own mess some noobs up. They not ready xD

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
hey that is not true taylor bout brawl being for noobs....i know great melee players who are great at brawl! Woobles...bluezaft...many dallas players....when ur a gamer...ur never a noob!

Hyro

Smash Lord
I wanna come to LA. Somebody host something in march, or maybe late feb. HR, plan to team own mess some noobs up. They not ready xD
XD, that'd be awesome, I'm waiting for you ;p

HEY GUYS

Dibbz tonight? We need to practice for the tourney! Who's going and at what time? I can bring a wii and brawl.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
watch out you guys, Pokemon trainer is gona come to down and own you all and still get the rank of 30th place:laugh: jkn.

I'm gona try my hardest not to get 2-3 stocked and make the 1 stocked matches down to the wire. :p

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
a lot of noobs play brawl. but oh well. lol. The people that dominated the melee scene's still dominate the brawl scene pretty much. :) ALL about the mindgames and how I run to up people and wait for the sidestep. then grab!. Mindgames!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, I only played melee with friends. And school tournaments. I think if you started with brawl, you can still beat melee pro's

Top Bottom