• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
i was mad about having the worst brackets yesterday, but o well it happens sometimes. there were to many good people, what can you do?

i felt like when the tourney started i played pretty good, went 3 close matches with Holy Chef and CJ. but there way to good. (Yay! 15 minuet tournament)

good games:

Seiya all 2 and a half matches we got were so fun, and i love you. next time we're going to play a lot more.

Bomber you're pokemon was fun to play we had a bunch of good friendlys
spoiler:
you're better than Redson... don't tell him i said that.

sudai, eet, nick, freddy: good time thanks for coming and good matches

oh and Furbs we should finish that pokemon battle one day, and eat more king cake

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Bomber you're pokemon was fun to play we had a bunch of good friendlys
spoiler:
you're better than Redson... don't tell him i said that.
Doesn't surprise me LOL. It's been SO long since I've been to a tournament, I can't even be judged anymore. I'll be there for Gameware monthly this month, I PROMISE. LA needs moar of my Sheik and Fox.

I just hope I get out of this Barlw slump I'm in right now before then.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@Xyro- your right, I dont. I've also never seen a good samus player such as yourself. I'll give you credit: you had my mind all twisted up because I was being cautious over your Z-airs which screwd me over. Hope we can play each other again, friendlies or w/e. I figure if I play better people than me I will get better myself.

@Ricky- Thanks. those matches were fun. Everyone I played against made me feel good. I now am no longer afraid to use Pokemon Trainer in a tourny anymore because I know if I lose, I will have put up somewhat of a decent fight.

Arcadia, Sieya(mispelled i know probably most likely) and Bree, those were good matches too, as well as everyone else I played. I'm quite amazed at how.... well I did. look fortward to facing some more of you guys soon, hopefully at Gameware monthly. :)

Edit: Thanks for King Cake, was very awsome. tasted sooooooo good. like it should. ^^

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That never happened to me once. xD

I should've been gay and played my second match as MK. I did alot better.
you try goinjg PT against his samus.....

poor squirtle, all I rmemeber is jumping and randomly being hit by zair..... it saddens me....

o well better luck next time.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
good games. i love eet. king cake good, but not as good as butthole. shoulda won teams....yeah well....thanks for king cake......love you nick ^_^

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
GGs *****s.
Everyone needs to come down to NO more lol.
Sorry to anyone I didnt get to makeout w/.
:(

yeah, good tourny. <3
Erik? wario player?

i was mad about having the worst brackets yesterday, but o well it happens sometimes. there were to many good people, what can you do?

Seiya all 2 and a half matches we got were so fun, and i love you. next time we're going to play a lot more.
lol both louisiana tournaments i lost to lee in winners bracket seriously one day tourney id like to lose to somebody other than lee haha but i was suprised at how well i did against his lucario :p

DUDE! i know youve gotten a lot better i was so proud and yes we definitely have to play more also play more pokemanz :) i love you :chuckle:

Arcadia, Sieya(mispelled i know probably most likely) and Bree, those were good matches too, as well as everyone else I played. I'm quite amazed at how.... well I did. look fortward to facing some more of you guys soon, hopefully at Gameware monthly. :)

Edit: Thanks for King Cake, was very awsome. tasted sooooooo good. like it should. ^^

haha its seiya but ya dude i had fun playing with ya'll you're PT is very fun to play against lol Ivysaurs Bair is too good :p

so is there a results thread to show my love for Louisiana or should i just do it here?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Shoutouts ok? Ok.

Xyro - I've been waiting for those matches for a while now XD Tooooo fun. Zairs + spam = sex. I watched your combo video a while ago and that's what made me love zair so much lol

Seiya - Lolwut. We tried so hard for friendlies, I think about six times before we got to play! Missing power strips, tourney matches, missing tv's, someone else having ups XD But we made Texas wait for us and we finally got to play! And ****, crazy pit, boy was wavedashing across the stage and **** lol Hopefully we can play some more next time I see you and I can get my revenge >: )

HolyChef - I had no clue who you were when we first played, but then you grabbed me and I died 0_o Then you told me you were HolyChef and I felt better :laugh: Craaaaaaaaazy ice climbers. Great friendlies, those matches were intense!

Leeee - I lol'd @ kingjohn. Too fun going to Wu's and Ricky's house the night before! Ricky had some good cookies lol. We gotta do that again next time! And staying up all night and only trying to go under FD with random characters? That's some pro *** **** XD Oh and dude, my mom said your a nice guy! lolwut I don't know how you managed it, but she likes you, awwwwesome. Good stuff in teams, not sure if I did much but hey XD About CoT4, my mom said just find out how much the plane ticket is and that we should buy tickets soon since they'll be more expensive the longer we wait. Oh and if it's around $250 I can go (which it is!) Lemme know whenever you find out more stuff like who we'd be housing with and ****.

Nick - gg's in teams, too bad we couldn't do any friendlies :( Thanks for the king cake, it was amazing! (but it would be better if it were strawberry cream cheese :p)

Cyphus - gg's in teams! Sometimes even when I thought we got this, YOU got this. :dizzy: No friendlies this time, but next tourney we have to! Lol @ us all manning up and not splitting the pot

Pierre - HAHA your PK thunder and usmash can't touch me no more! ...too bad your fsmash can :( Crazy friendlies, always the most epic matches.

Pritch - lolmelee. Hit me up sometime so you can teach me more tricks! That game is fun as hell 0_o I'ma start playing it a lot more now, I <3 combos

RickyB - Marth got toooo good. I couldn't even get back on the stage half the time!

r0ni - lolbutthole. fun friendlies, they weren't lyin when they said you got better :o

Arc - I can't count how many friendlies we did XD I bet you hate that up B huh :p you got better and better each match, gg's!

CJ - Billy Hobsley was it? I asked my friend he said he was a tall, skinny black dude, with a mini fro. Sound about right? XD Anyways, how do you know him? Does he smash? GG's man, cool guy, fun to play with. You had me sweatin in teams and crazy grenade stuff! MINEGAMEZ lolol

DJ - Prolimar. lolwut. You kept up with me and this is the second time you played brawl in how many months? 4? ...**** lol

EJ - ok i'll stop

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
OK, I got a mazillion requests to extend the pre-reg deadline for Whobo... *gasp* HuuUUUuuurgh!!! *plop* OK... *weez* It is... It is done.

It's till March 13th now.

This is absolutely the LATEST that I'm allowed to extend it. Even the AM official website's deadline is set to this date, so don't pass this up.

Go here to pre-reg. It's at $28 now.
http://houston-scene.com/tournamentregistration.htm

Xyro, update the first post with your almighty non-SBR powers.
Just wanted to let everyone know. Idk if I'm going yet due to the time it's being held. But here ya go.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
i finally got to meet you! I hope i didnt disapoint
You certainly didn't, your samus had me confused for awhile, I had no idea she could be used like that. I've got more respect for your combo video now.

Seiya: Your Pit and that other character you used (I don't remember because right now because I'm terribly sick now for some reason) made me realize how much I didn't know about characters. I guess I have to learn about EVERYBODY now....=/ lol

Pritch: Melee good and I'm the most disloyal Sheik main ever >_>

r0ni

Smash Cadet
seiya, i love you. move to louisiana haha. you really or like. the most aweome guy ever.

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts ok? Ok.

CJ - Billy Hobsley was it? I asked my friend he said he was a tall, skinny black dude, with a mini fro. Sound about right? XD Anyways, how do you know him? Does he smash? GG's man, cool guy, fun to play with. You had me sweatin in teams and crazy grenade stuff! MINEGAMEZ lolol
yea. thats billy! haha. yea he smashes. he mains fox and lucas. hes not that good. haha. but he was rly good at melee. me and him played all the time melee. and i kno him cause he lives a street over from my house.
WE shouldve WON teams. u and lee got soooo lucky that utilt didnt kill him. when his mk had over 130% idk wat the **** happend with that. lol. and then the c4 kill against the green lesbians jus made our luck scale be a .5 out of 10. haha.
idk ive been slacking in brawl. this is the 2nd tourny in a row that i havent come in top 3. im not sure wats going on. but watever it is. ima fix it by next tourny. :] haha.

we need to make a louisiana combo video. of everyone doing crazy ****. haha. i was talking to sudai about it. hopefully it works out.

anyone thinking about going to the next pensoacola tourny? and gigabites in orlando? ally is going to gigabites next month. i think its 3/23. i wanna go to both and my mom will by driving so all u youngins like me can talk to ur rents and say a certified parent will be with us. and driving.
i also have somthing set up in my moms van so i can play brawl in the back seat. so we could play brawl all the way to florida. haha. sexyness to a whole new level.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I love you too sexy r0ni and I'm glad you enjoyed the king cake. =)

Don't worry Hyro, there's always time for smash later... I'm smashed out for the time being and school's got me stressed. But within a week or less I'll be ready for some more smash. I'm not sure why but I just get so smashed out by the end of tournaments. It's weird, but I've accepted it. I still love the game and especially love the people I've made friends with along the way. Sudai, Vaughn, Sudai, Lee, Cyphus, Roni, Ricky B., Sudai, Matt, CJ (cousin too! way too good!), Hyro, Randall, Sudai, Sudai... The list goes on, I just love all you guys. ^_^

And I just did the funniest homework question ever. It's a power plant cycle with a condenser which he specifically states has 100 tubes with water flowing through them to absorb heat from the water flowing over them. Then of a two part question the second part is "Find the number of tubes." I'm like: *points* 100? Haha... ha... hmm... I'm a nerd/mechanical engineer. D=

Edit: I also had shoutouts posted in the Dibbz Monthly #3 thread... Had them all written up and all that, but then mozilla decided it didn't want me to post it and said "NO" with a white screen that said error of some sort... I'll write them later. XP

Hyro

Smash Lord
yea. thats billy! haha. yea he smashes. he mains fox and lucas. hes not that good. haha. but he was rly good at melee. me and him played all the time melee. and i kno him cause he lives a street over from my house.
WE shouldve WON teams. u and lee got soooo lucky that utilt didnt kill him. when his mk had over 130% idk wat the **** happend with that. lol. and then the c4 kill against the green lesbians jus made our luck scale be a .5 out of 10. haha.
idk ive been slacking in brawl. this is the 2nd tourny in a row that i havent come in top 3. im not sure wats going on. but watever it is. ima fix it by next tourny. :] haha.

we need to make a louisiana combo video. of everyone doing crazy ****. haha. i was talking to sudai about it. hopefully it works out.

anyone thinking about going to the next pensoacola tourny? and gigabites in orlando? ally is going to gigabites next month. i think its 3/23. i wanna go to both and my mom will by driving so all u youngins like me can talk to ur rents and say a certified parent will be with us. and driving.
i also have somthing set up in my moms van so i can play brawl in the back seat. so we could play brawl all the way to florida. haha. sexyness to a whole new level.
Wow nice, I didn't know I had any smashers in my school XD!

Yeah, Lee got that DI, no utilt can finish him off lol

WUT. I was like, another out of state tourney, I bet I'd never be allowed...then you said the whole mom thing....and then you said we'd be playing in the car...toooo good. Dude, that sounds amazing, I'm definitley interested lol. How much room you got?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace

cj i'm completely down for this. You can put me down as a definite if you have room.! my di too good :)!

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Lee, can you email me the tio file, so I can put it up on AiB? I've got a gmail account; the username is fakegeorge. Thanks!

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Randall, have you talked with Stephen about the next Gware yet? I want to know when it is since I'm super-booked for most of this month so I can know if I can make it or not... This weekend I'm highly doubtful it'll be. Valentine's day weekend I won't be here. The weekend after that I'm fairly certain I'll be in Houston visiting a friend of mine... More than likely. If not, then I'm alright for that weekend as well. But I really wanna know so I can make my plans ahead of time.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
kupo..........................kup.....

ok i'm bored. gona go eat soup and brows some other threads that arent this one.

dang kupo spaming is boring. >.>

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I haven't talked to Stephen myself, but it seems like Gary has. It should be the third Friday of the month, 2/20. I'll call Gameware tomorrow or something; I think he has Tuesday nights off.

Top Bottom